cosmicarlo818

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Winn said:

Yeah the bags are cool to have. Lots of ppl walking around with them in the theater.

Oh youre seeing another show. I thought you got home awful fast lol

Enjoy! Give her a fist bump for me.

In the Mezzanine this time around, so unfortunately no fist bumping ? 

And yeah the drive was terribly long from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles so I'll probably stay a night in Vegas tomorrow, so I don't have to sit in the car for another 12+ hours :Madonna008: the things we do for our queen lol

6 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

In the Mezzanine this time around, so unfortunately no fist bumping ? 

And yeah the drive was terribly long from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles so I'll probably stay a night in Vegas tomorrow, so I don't have to sit in the car for another 12+ hours :Madonna008: the things we do for our queen lol

Things we do for M, tell me about it. I slept in my car at a truck stop in Gary, Indiana LOL

2 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

So the highest bidder for the polaroid tonight was only $1k, Madonna wasn't too happy about it but overall she was in a decent mood for the show. It was gorgeous just like last time, and she also went on at the right time I believe. At least not far off

Did the venue seem at full capacity?

Just now, Synchrone said:

Did the venue seem at full capacity?

It did to me, but I was in the Mezzanine which was full. For some reason a lot of people kept leaving during around Crazy and Future. I think they just went to get beer but it was a little weird to me. The staff also seemed a bit anxious tonight and kept running all over the places, catching people filming and such.

I was impressed by the view I had as I was at the very back of the Mezzanine in the corner. I could see the stage perfectly and didn't feel cheated at all lol

5 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

It did to me, but I was in the Mezzanine which was full. For some reason a lot of people kept leaving during around Crazy and Future. I think they just went to get beer but it was a little weird to me. The staff also seemed a bit anxious tonight and kept running all over the places, catching people filming and such.

I was impressed by the view I had as I was at the very back of the Mezzanine in the corner. I could see the stage perfectly and didn't feel cheated at all lol

I’m so glad you had a great view and a great time!!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Zaktkoons said:

I want to say for those who haven't seen the show: the setlist makes so much more sense seeing it in person. Everything makes a lot more sense. The whole entire show is thought provoking, dark, funny, epic, and everything in between. It is truly a journey.

Thank you for sharing. I really do feel like this is a tour that people have to see live to understand so I think I will appreciate and respect it a whole lot more when I see it in person. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Zaktkoons said:

You will have an amazing time. When are you attending?

I attend the opening night at London, however I am becoming increasingly fearful that she will cancel the show as she has cancelled opening nights previously and is only giving herself three days to get from Lisbon to my show. Hopefully everything will go according to plan. 

27 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I attend the opening night at London, however I am becoming increasingly fearful that she will cancel the show as she has cancelled opening nights previously and is only giving herself three days to get from Lisbon to my show. Hopefully everything will go according to plan. 

Fingers crossed for you... Hoping for the best

2 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

I want to say for those who haven't seen the show: the setlist makes so much more sense seeing it in person. Everything makes a lot more sense. The whole entire show is thought provoking, dark, funny, epic, and everything in between. It is truly a journey.

Thank you so much for all the fun info. So glad you had a great time again. So which performances were your very fave? Fave costume? Also, did you see any cameras? 

4 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I can't afford it this year as I am off to Florida in June, but I do feel your frustration at fearing she'll cancel. However, surely they'll have it in the bag moving and setting up by that time. It's just so frustrating they don't show seating plan. I wonder if you called the Palladium and asked if there was many seats left they would say.....? But then it's trusting that they are going to be truthful.

I can't see her cancelling first night in London, I wish you best! I am going to be interested in hearing the offers for photo in London....!

5 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

So the bar was open all night?  It closed at 11pm at BAM, which contributed to people's annoyance about the delays beyond that, but then there were fewer complete drunks making a scene.

5 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Thank you so much for all the fun info. So glad you had a great time again. So which performances were your very fave? Fave costume? Also, did you see any cameras? 

I loved all of it but Extreme Occident took my breath away. So simple, yet at the same time, so visually interesting. I also really loved Come Alive, Crave, Like a Prayer, etc... I cried during I Rise AGAIN as well as God Control. It was just overall amazing through and through.

I didn't see any cameras at all. Neither nights had anything like that as far as I could tell. There were a lot of FANS trying to film in the Mezzanine though, i saw so many people getting caught. They weren't lying when they said it's incredibly obvious no matter how sneaky you are - the theater is so dark any little light seems so bright.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic