Madame X Tour | Los Angeles

cosmicarlo818

2 hours ago, stfan97 said:

So the bar was open all night?  It closed at 11pm at BAM, which contributed to people's annoyance about the delays beyond that, but then there were fewer complete drunks making a scene.

Maybe it opened back up and that's why everyone went back down around that time? I'm not sure as I didn't drink at all either nights. But people were definitely bringing beer and stuff back to their seats during the middle section of the show.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

I loved all of it but Extreme Occident took my breath away. So simple, yet at the same time, so visually interesting. I also really loved Come Alive, Crave, Like a Prayer, etc... I cried during I Rise AGAIN as well as God Control. It was just overall amazing through and through.

I didn't see any cameras at all. Neither nights had anything like that as far as I could tell. There were a lot of FANS trying to film in the Mezzanine though, i saw so many people getting caught. They weren't lying when they said it's incredibly obvious no matter how sneaky you are - the theater is so dark any little light seems so bright.

Awesome! Thank you thank you so much for taking us there and all of your info. Drive safe back home!! Xxxx

10 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Awesome! Thank you thank you so much for taking us there and all of your info. Drive safe back home!! Xxxx

Thanks and you're welcome ? this has been an experience of a lifetime. Can't believe I've finally seen my queen. Gonna be sad leaving it all behind! 

2 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

I loved all of it but Extreme Occident took my breath away. So simple, yet at the same time, so visually interesting. I also really loved Come Alive, Crave, Like a Prayer, etc... I cried during I Rise AGAIN as well as God Control. It was just overall amazing through and through.

I didn't see any cameras at all. Neither nights had anything like that as far as I could tell. There were a lot of FANS trying to film in the Mezzanine though, i saw so many people getting caught. They weren't lying when they said it's incredibly obvious no matter how sneaky you are - the theater is so dark any little light seems so bright.

What happened when they got caught? Were they thrown out?

2 hours ago, stefo said:

Thanks! I was going to post this, but then saw you did.  I suspect this is one reason she made sure she was on time for LA shows.  She certainly doesn't want bad press in LA!  At the same time, it's obvious she's doing it on purpose and with no good reason. 

Thanks for posting again. 

Just now, Zaktkoons said:

I actually disagree, it's one of the funnest parts of show! Everyone gets up and dances when this comes on

I'm sure they do, but considering the set list, I'm sure it's one of the few songs, many can do so since it's such a theatrical production. 

13 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

Isn't Extreme Occident just amazing? It stays with me the most. I can't wait to see it again next week

Yes.

Crave to me is her best song in ten or fifteen years, but that performance looks very cheap I must admit, and the sound is very hollow no matter which recordings you view. It doesn't even look spectacularly fun, it looks like a tribute act... lol.

I guess I just prefer a layered band sound than a prerecorded backing track with some live vocals on top. 

That's the best performance of Like a Prayers first verse since New York though. Still out of tune in the 'hear you call my name' part, but way better.

Way, way better. 

39 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Apparently according to DM she recreated the Truth or Dare bottle scene at LA Thursday show!!! 

Yes she did, I forgot to mention. The fan who gave her a beer wanted to ask her a question, and she said something like, "oh, so we're playing truth or dare? Those were the good old days. Remember this?" And then proceeded to stick the bottle in her mouth ?

Edit: by the way, the fan asked her what the craziest place she had sex was,and she joked, "a church confessional" but then said that she doesn't know, and doesn't think anywhere is too crazy. Then the fan asked who the best person to have sex with was, and she said "me!". The guy was from Australia and I loved his accent!

12 hours ago, blondtour said:

Is Madonna actually singing the “Maria” interlude after American life?

also does anyone else hear “oh father” at the beginning of her getting changed behind the changing screen? 

Also can anyone make a cool wallpaper from the tour? Haha ty in advance!

No she does not sing the interlude, I'm sure she's off getting changed. 

And Oh Father? Hmm don't recall anything like that, are you talking about when she's getting changed on the stage behind the vanity?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic