Madame X Tour | Los Angeles

cosmicarlo818

6 hours ago, Matty said:

Oh dear she sounds dreadful on the beginning of LAP, why can’t she just drop that song now ?‍♂️

I know. This is the best she's sounded singing it in a month or so, but overall she sounds horrible doesn't she? The rest of the show she sounds consistently good but Like a Prayer is out of tune every single performance. 

I don't understand why she continues to sing it if she absolutely knows she sounds bad doing it... and enjoying it isn't a good enough reason in my eyes... there's gotta be a bit of performers integrity there.

Remember the first verse of the song was never performed on the Rebel Heart Tour, and it's now very obvious it's because she can't hit the notes in that first verse anymore.

Id much rather she replace it with something else she can actually sing.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

I was really bummed she did the Crave remix especially after teasing her beautiful acoustic abilities with the song on social media. It is a good remix though. On the subject of acoustic Crave, in my opinion the remix I made is light years better than what is on YouTube as the first Google search posted by PlanetMadonna ??. If anyone can help make a video to post on YouTube I would love to. 

1 hour ago, Zaktkoons said:

No she does not sing the interlude, I'm sure she's off getting changed. 

And Oh Father? Hmm don't recall anything like that, are you talking about when she's getting changed on the stage behind the vanity?

Yes when they bring the vanity out, etc... 

Obviously she isn’t singing the interlude live but the vocals on it do sound like her and that children’s choir... 

The only thing I found a little sad was the lack of enthusiasm and excitement during the Madame X songs, especially in the loge area. I was the only one dancing to most of the songs, or even standing. I even felt a bit self conscious I would be blocking people's view. The crowd seemed a bit more enthusiastic on night two, but still, I would've loved to see more people enjoying the Madame X songs!

50 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Well did you go or WHAT!#$%^. @ilocanopapi

This @ilocanopapi!! 

23 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

The only thing I found a little sad was the lack of enthusiasm and excitement during the Madame X songs, especially in the loge area. I was the only one dancing to most of the songs, or even standing. I even felt a bit self conscious I would be blocking people's view. The crowd seemed a bit more enthusiastic on night two, but still, I would've loved to see more people enjoying the Madame X songs!

That is sad. I would have loved to see more enthusiasm for Madame X too. 

19 minutes ago, ilocanopapi said:

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!)

MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience was so beautiful. The L.A. crowd was cheering on her the whole night, and she loved it! She had so much energy. Let me also tell you guys now, her VOCALS were beyond great, especially during the Fado/acoustic sections. She's really at her vocal best with organic instruments or with just a guitarra, wow! Believe the hype and the buzz now, Madame X Tour is a transcendental journey, one of her best, and definitely one of her captivating and you can see she is very happy! 

Here's how the November 14th show at The Wiltern went down for me! (some Spoiler Alert!)

There were so many fans taking photos outside the The Wiltern because of the magnificent marquee! I didn't go inside until around 1020PM knowing from the first show she started a little after 1030PM. I entered The Wiltern and inside the actual venue and oh my God, it is so small! It looked like an IMAX movie theater, or just a regular AMC Theater! It's so... intimate. I sat on Floor 3 on the right side, but front row of that section, so I had no visual blocks from people as each floor section is elevated more than the previous sections (Floor 2, Pit) The stage was perhaps at least 50 feet from my section! I was excited. The buzz around me was exciting! The crowd varied from people in their 20s like myself to those in their 60s or beyond! The crowd was very "L.A." if you know what I mean lol! I even saw a few little girls in the audience. So exciting! Many were definitely beyond buzzed but so happy for her to come on! Nothing beats that excitement during a Madonna concert!

There were at least 3 announcements letting us know that the show will start soon, "Ladies and gentlemen..." You felt like it was truly a theater/Broadway spectacle. Then, a familiar voice made the final announcement for us to get ready (that's all I can say for now) and as soon as that voice ended, THE WHOLE ROOM CHEERED as the lights went down and the show had begun with it's amazing projections to the stage with one dancer we all know starting it off as the typewriter started, well, typing. 

After a somewhat dark but impactful opening, the beginning lines of "God Control" started and a collective roar erupted, so exciting! Soon enough Madonna herself appeared from the American flag video projection and you could only imagine the craziness and the screams! Madonna looked so gorgeous, petite, but so porcelain-looking, and those legs, oh my God! The same routine from Pride Island was performed but with minute changes. Madonna was full of energy! It was a very solid, powerful introduction, very fitting I believe. "Dark Ballet" was brilliantly done as well. "Human Nature" of course blew my mind! Very chill, lounge-y, and it just slaps! And that trumpet player my God! Madonna is flexible as f*ck ugh yas Queen! She brought Mercy and the girls onstage towards the end of the song and had a little banter about "expressing yourself"

"Vogue" was good, but "I Don't Search I Find" was gorgeous as well, visually. 

The polaroid part was a little funny, no one wanted to give money more than $1000 HAHAHA! She was pissed and disappointed, but she was maybe joking. "You won't give me money but you're gonna go buy that Louis Vuitton aren't you? Go get a fucking job okay!?" she told us hahaha! She took two polaroid photos and she gave one of them to this girl with pink hair who offered $1000. No one else really offered more hahaha. She was disappointed big time. She goes "Okay you get the polaroid that's not so good since you only gave me $1000."  "American Life" was great. Her vocals are really good you guys! Although I felt at some parts/songs during the entire show, they may have been pre-recorded and sound live??? To me they sounded LIVE! And they were good tbh.

I missed most of "Batuka" cause I scrambled during the interlude to get a drink lol. The "Maria" interlude sounded heavenly from the bar outside. I came back and Madonna was dressed for the Fado/Portuguese section sitting atop those stairs with the ocean backdrop. She looked bomb in that outfit! Again, those legs mama! 

Then comes one of the highlights of the show for me, an acapella cover of a fado song with fado guitarist Gaspar Varela. Let me tell you again... VOCALS! We were cheering the whole time. Vocals queen! Ugh!

"Killers" is also another highlight, with her doing a tribal movement and it was great. That Portuguese set and backdrop really transported you to un lugar lejano. "Crazy" being one of my favorite songs from the new album is another standout! Graceful choreography and good vocals. The rest of the Fado section was great, with Madonna and just her guitar. "Sodade" was great. "Medellin" was a crowd-pleaser, mind you! At one point she steps off the stage, and goes down a few rows on one of the aisles and goes back to the stage.

The beer bitch banter followed, Madonna sitting on one edge of the stage. The beer bitch was Adam from Sydney, Australia. Madonna was thrown off guard cause Adam dared to ask her a question, some personal questions too hahaha! A great moment when she alluded to "Truth or Dare" and SIMULATED THE BLOWJOB SCENE and we all went wild. "Remember that?" she quipped. Lol so damn funny! Adam asked where is the best place she has had sex in. OMG! She coyly nonchalantly said "Well, everywhere is the best place, really." We all went wild. The Mr. Down Under dared to asked "Who's the best person you've done it with?" Omg! And after a long pause, "The only person I have ever done it best... is myself!" AND WE ROARED! Hilarious and witty! Classic Madonna. Then "Extreme Occident" started, visually stunning and technical details. It set the tone for the next song and as you all know another highlight of the show.

"Frozen" was just beyond stunning, haunting, and of course emotional! Vocals were on point, although the pitch was dropped down. She sounded amazing! She was behind the video projection/curtain of the talented Lourdes, and it was a breathtaking moment! Like a hologram or a ghost singing to her loved one. It's moving, and I'll leave it at that.

Now what follows is my absolute favorite part of the show, and it was a pleasant surprise: "COME ALIVE!" I'll just say that Madonna and her ENERGY  is boundless! This was definitely my favorite moment of the entire show! I'll leave it at that. Uplifting and full of Light. Made me bounce like Madonna bounced and hopped. Yasssssss! 

"Future" was good as well with those added verses. It was a moment for Madonna to rest. "Crave" was a disco party, not my favorite moment cause of the remix, but her outfit is gorgeous.

There was a weird transition from "Crave" to "Like A Prayer"... but of course it was the absolute Madonna get-up-and-sing-your-heart-out moment! Everyone was clapping! Very reminiscent of the Eurovision performance but it was more complete. The choir solo part was heavenly with the classic "COME ON PEOPLE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER" line. Magical. 

"I Rise" closed the show, it was the encore of the show. Sounded amazing and the backdrop enhanced its message more. 

Madonna got off the stage on one of the aisles, and I was lucky enough to be a couple seats away from the aisle and I reached out to her as she was apporaching! She kept singing with her fist up high. I grabbed her wrist softly and WOW! It was a daze, it was so quick! But she felt so soft and she looked so immaculate! And just like that she exited through one of the doors and the show was done! Cheers from the crowd, and a few were in tears. I was in shock for a while. It was an amazing experience. I am still putting my emotions and thoughts together of what happened lol.

Outside The Wiltern was a MAJOR MADONNA DANCE PARTY, just like the previous night. A bucket drummer set up shop with his speaker and played drums to Madonna songs and the whole corner of Western and Wilshire was a Madonna Dance party for 45 mins or so! It was magical. I joined in of course with my Madonna Family friends lol. It's all on my Instagram stories. SO much fun! So much love for Madonna! I may see her one more time here in L.A. cause it's just that good!

It's official Madame X Tour is a success!

Los Angeles loves Madonna and we love her back more!

Long live the Queen of Pop. Living Legend. MADONNA!

Thank you for sharing.  What a pleasure to read your experience.  Thanks for all the details!  So cool that you got to touch her hand!  As mentioned yesterday, many of us who can't or aren't seeing her this time out, appreciate reading your experiences.  We experience vicariously through you.  Hope I don't offend anyone for saying so?

5 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Thank you for sharing.  What a pleasure to read your experience.  Thanks for all the details!  So cool that you got to touch her hand!  As mentioned yesterday, many of us who can't or aren't seeing her this time out, appreciate reading your experiences.  We experience vicariously through you.  Hope I don't offend anyone for saying so?

You're def welcome! I tried to be as detailed for you guys without giving too much! It was just a great show! You're good and def not offending. So get up and dance! LOL! Ugh we're so blessed to have MADONNA! Love my Madonna Family!

10 minutes ago, ilocanopapi said:

You're def welcome! I tried to be as detailed for you guys without giving too much! It was just a great show! You're good and def not offending. So get up and dance! LOL! Ugh we're so blessed to have MADONNA! Love my Madonna Family!

You were very detailed. You almost took me there myself.  I'm envious of you.  Thanks for sharing.  Like you, I'm not too fond of that Crave remix.  But I'm sure it gave the crowd to get up and dance some.  And I know some give her hell for her vocals on Like A Prayer, but I don't care?  It's her biggest and well known signature hit.  It's one song she can sing on every tour for all I care.  After all, there is more to Madonna as an entertainer than just being a singer.  But I guess some expect her to be flawless singing that song.  Again, I don't care.  I'm sure the energy in that room with everyone singing along made up for her vocals.  It comes off as the one sing along everyone can sing whether you're a die hard fan or just a person who isn't. 

My only criticism, (but like you said she may have been being cheeky) is how she is about the Polaroid and putting people down because they won't give her more money.  To me, she's should be grateful that she still has a huge fan base that is willing to pay big bucks to see her, and pay even more for a Polaroid picture of her.

Thank you again.  :08:

1 hour ago, ilocanopapi said:

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!)

MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience was so beautiful. The L.A. crowd was cheering on her the whole night, and she loved it! She had so much energy. Let me also tell you guys now, her VOCALS were beyond great, especially during the Fado/acoustic sections. She's really at her vocal best with organic instruments or with just a guitarra, wow! Believe the hype and the buzz now, Madame X Tour is a transcendental journey, one of her best, and definitely one of her captivating and you can see she is very happy! 

Here's how the November 14th show at The Wiltern went down for me! (some Spoiler Alert!)

There were so many fans taking photos outside the The Wiltern because of the magnificent marquee! I didn't go inside until around 1020PM knowing from the first show she started a little after 1030PM. I entered The Wiltern and inside the actual venue and oh my God, it is so small! It looked like an IMAX movie theater, or just a regular AMC Theater! It's so... intimate. I sat on Floor 3 on the right side, but front row of that section, so I had no visual blocks from people as each floor section is elevated more than the previous sections (Floor 2, Pit) The stage was perhaps at least 50 feet from my section! I was excited. The buzz around me was exciting! The crowd varied from people in their 20s like myself to those in their 60s or beyond! The crowd was very "L.A." if you know what I mean lol! I even saw a few little girls in the audience. So exciting! Many were definitely beyond buzzed but so happy for her to come on! Nothing beats that excitement during a Madonna concert!

There were at least 3 announcements letting us know that the show will start soon, "Ladies and gentlemen..." You felt like it was truly a theater/Broadway spectacle. Then, a familiar voice made the final announcement for us to get ready (that's all I can say for now) and as soon as that voice ended, THE WHOLE ROOM CHEERED as the lights went down and the show had begun with it's amazing projections to the stage with one dancer we all know starting it off as the typewriter started, well, typing. 

After a somewhat dark but impactful opening, the beginning lines of "God Control" started and a collective roar erupted, so exciting! Soon enough Madonna herself appeared from the American flag video projection and you could only imagine the craziness and the screams! Madonna looked so gorgeous, petite, but so porcelain-looking, and those legs, oh my God! The same routine from Pride Island was performed but with minute changes. Madonna was full of energy! It was a very solid, powerful introduction, very fitting I believe. "Dark Ballet" was brilliantly done as well. "Human Nature" of course blew my mind! Very chill, lounge-y, and it just slaps! And that trumpet player my God! Madonna is flexible as f*ck ugh yas Queen! She brought Mercy and the girls onstage towards the end of the song and had a little banter about "expressing yourself"

"Vogue" was good, but "I Don't Search I Find" was gorgeous as well, visually. 

The polaroid part was a little funny, no one wanted to give money more than $1000 HAHAHA! She was pissed and disappointed, but she was maybe joking. "You won't give me money but you're gonna go buy that Louis Vuitton aren't you? Go get a fucking job okay!?" she told us hahaha! She took two polaroid photos and she gave one of them to this girl with pink hair who offered $1000. No one else really offered more hahaha. She was disappointed big time. She goes "Okay you get the polaroid that's not so good since you only gave me $1000."  "American Life" was great. Her vocals are really good you guys! Although I felt at some parts/songs during the entire show, they may have been pre-recorded and sound live??? To me they sounded LIVE! And they were good tbh.

I missed most of "Batuka" cause I scrambled during the interlude to get a drink lol. The "Maria" interlude sounded heavenly from the bar outside. I came back and Madonna was dressed for the Fado/Portuguese section sitting atop those stairs with the ocean backdrop. She looked bomb in that outfit! Again, those legs mama! 

Then comes one of the highlights of the show for me, an acapella cover of a fado song with fado guitarist Gaspar Varela. Let me tell you again... VOCALS! We were cheering the whole time. Vocals queen! Ugh!

"Killers" is also another highlight, with her doing a tribal movement and it was great. That Portuguese set and backdrop really transported you to un lugar lejano. "Crazy" being one of my favorite songs from the new album is another standout! Graceful choreography and good vocals. The rest of the Fado section was great, with Madonna and just her guitar. "Sodade" was great. "Medellin" was a crowd-pleaser, mind you! At one point she steps off the stage, and goes down a few rows on one of the aisles and goes back to the stage.

The beer bitch banter followed, Madonna sitting on one edge of the stage. The beer bitch was Adam from Sydney, Australia. Madonna was thrown off guard cause Adam dared to ask her a question, some personal questions too hahaha! A great moment when she alluded to "Truth or Dare" and SIMULATED THE BLOWJOB SCENE and we all went wild. "Remember that?" she quipped. Lol so damn funny! Adam asked where is the best place she has had sex in. OMG! She coyly nonchalantly said "Well, everywhere is the best place, really." We all went wild. The Mr. Down Under dared to asked "Who's the best person you've done it with?" Omg! And after a long pause, "The only person I have ever done it best... is myself!" AND WE ROARED! Hilarious and witty! Classic Madonna. Then "Extreme Occident" started, visually stunning and technical details. It set the tone for the next song and as you all know another highlight of the show.

"Frozen" was just beyond stunning, haunting, and of course emotional! Vocals were on point, although the pitch was dropped down. She sounded amazing! She was behind the video projection/curtain of the talented Lourdes, and it was a breathtaking moment! Like a hologram or a ghost singing to her loved one. It's moving, and I'll leave it at that.

Now what follows is my absolute favorite part of the show, and it was a pleasant surprise: "COME ALIVE!" I'll just say that Madonna and her ENERGY  is boundless! This was definitely my favorite moment of the entire show! I'll leave it at that. Uplifting and full of Light. Made me bounce like Madonna bounced and hopped. Yasssssss! 

"Future" was good as well with those added verses. It was a moment for Madonna to rest. "Crave" was a disco party, not my favorite moment cause of the remix, but her outfit is gorgeous.

There was a weird transition from "Crave" to "Like A Prayer"... but of course it was the absolute Madonna get-up-and-sing-your-heart-out moment! Everyone was clapping! Very reminiscent of the Eurovision performance but it was more complete. The choir solo part was heavenly with the classic "COME ON PEOPLE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER" line. Magical. 

"I Rise" closed the show, it was the encore of the show. Sounded amazing and the backdrop enhanced its message more. 

Madonna got off the stage on one of the aisles, and I was lucky enough to be a couple seats away from the aisle and I reached out to her as she was apporaching! She kept singing with her fist up high. I grabbed her wrist softly and WOW! It was a daze, it was so quick! But she felt so soft and she looked so immaculate! And just like that she exited through one of the doors and the show was done! Cheers from the crowd, and a few were in tears. I was in shock for a while. It was an amazing experience. I am still putting my emotions and thoughts together of what happened lol.

Outside The Wiltern was a MAJOR MADONNA DANCE PARTY, just like the previous night. A bucket drummer set up shop with his speaker and played drums to Madonna songs and the whole corner of Western and Wilshire was a Madonna Dance party for 45 mins or so! It was magical. I joined in of course with my Madonna Family friends lol. It's all on my Instagram stories. SO much fun! So much love for Madonna! I may see her one more time here in L.A. cause it's just that good!

It's official Madame X Tour is a success!

Los Angeles loves Madonna and we love her back more!

Long live the Queen of Pop. Living Legend. MADONNA!

Wowza!! You took us right there. I can feel your emotion in every detail. I love how you said not to believe any negativity and how great it was but in a different way.  I love that some fans teared it up. Wonderful review!! Thank you thank you so much. I so love your pictures. ALL of them including those from a few days ago too. Thank you so much for taking us there! Yessss long live the Queen and Madame X!!! yayyy thank you!!!! ??????????

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

You were very detailed. You almost took me there myself.  I'm envious of you.  Thanks for sharing.  Like you, I'm not too fond of that Crave remix.  But I'm sure it gave the crowd to get up and dance some.  And I know some give her hell for her vocals on Like A Prayer, but I don't care?  It's her biggest and well known signature hit.  It's one song she can sing on every tour for all I care.  After all, there is more to Madonna as an entertainer than just being a singer.  But I guess some expect her to be flawless singing that song.  Again, I don't care.  I'm sure the energy in that room with everyone singing along made up for her vocals.  It comes off as the one sing along everyone can sing whether you're a die hard fan or just a person who isn't. 

My only criticism, (but like you said she may have been being cheeky) is how she is about the Polaroid and putting people down because they won't give her more money.  To me, she's should be grateful that she still has a huge fan base that is willing to pay big bucks to see her, and pay even more for a Polaroid picture of her.

Thank you again.  :08:

Yes "Crave" was for me okay, though I feel it was out of place from the entire show! She still killed the look though and some moves. 

"Like A Prayer" was simple but of course powerful! Like @Zaktkoonsmentioned, everyone was up on their feet, singing their lungs out, multitudes of hands in the air clapping... WITH NO PHONES! What a sight! 

Her vocals were decent to great for me. There were layerings of autotune throughout the show perhaps but it wasn't as noticeable. I really loved her during the acapella/fado sections, vocally. Oh and in "Frozen" too.

The polaroid moment was a little anxiety-driven for me lol. Madonna literally laid down on the stage waited for like 10 mins until someone offered more than $1000, but no one. Someone was about to do $2000 but ... they never went up hahaha! She may be a little disappointed, but then again you're right. 

48 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Wowza!! You took us right there. I can feel your emotion in every detail. I love how you said not to believe any negativity and how great it was but in a different way.  I love that some fans teared it up. Wonderful review!! Thank you thank you so much. I so love your pictures. ALL of them including those from a few days ago too. Thank you so much for taking us there! Yessss long live the Queen and Madame X!!! yayyy thank you!!!! ??????????

Thank you! I don't know for some reason, it was a blur but then again the magic of seeing her in small space is so thrilling. The L.A. crowd was surprisingly respectful and so supportive of her, especially during her political remarks that she does during the show (Abortion, F*ck Donald Trump.) It was great! No one booed! All cheers and drunk screams all night! Hahahaha

I'm more happy than teary-eyed. I was expecting to cry but I didn't. I was too energetic and happy!

41 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Wow! @ilocanopapiyour review really brought me back. What a wonderful show it was! *Hugs* so glad you got to touch her wrist, that's beautiful. Your review was so amazing

@ZaktkoonsI experienced the same! It was an amazing show wasn't it? The energy, the crowd, the cheers, her humor, she was very relaxed and happy! Yes touching her wrist was one of those "I'M DREAMING" BUT IT JUST HAPPENED. I was in shock for hours.

Hugs too! We should've met up but next time hopefully! I'm so HAPPY you enjoyed it! It's a transcendental experience.

Just now, ilocanopapi said:

@ZaktkoonsI experienced the same! It was an amazing show wasn't it? The energy, the crowd, the cheers, her humor, she was very relaxed and happy! Yes touching her wrist was one of those "I'M DREAMING" BUT IT JUST HAPPENED. I was in shock for hours.

Hugs too! We should've met up but next time hopefully! I'm so HAPPY you enjoyed it! It's a transcendental experience.

Yes I would've loved to meet you! Next time! And yes the show was just brilliant. Everything about it. The energy from the crowd definitely seemed a bit more relaxed and into the show on the 14th, when she sang certain songs you could just feel everyone in the room feeling it and it was beautiful. So glad you had fun! I definitely recommend seeing another show! I would have stayed for tonight's show if money would allow it! It's too brilliant just to see once 

12 minutes ago, ilocanopapi said:

Yes "Crave" was for me okay, though I feel it was out of place from the entire show! She still killed the look though and some moves. 

"Like A Prayer" was simple but of course powerful! Like @Zaktkoonsmentioned, everyone was up on their feet, singing their lungs out, multitudes of hands in the air clapping... WITH NO PHONES! What a sight! 

Her vocals were decent to great for me. There were layerings of autotune throughout the show perhaps but it wasn't as noticeable. I really loved her during the acapella/fado sections, vocally. Oh and in "Frozen" too.

The polaroid moment was a little anxiety-driven for me lol. Madonna literally laid down on the stage waited for like 10 mins until someone offered more than $1000, but no one. Someone was about to do $2000 but ... they never went up hahaha! She may be a little disappointed, but then again you're right. 

I think the vocals sound a lot better in person, for some reason when listening to the audio recordings people took of the show it sounds much more processed and autotuned. There are a few moments obviously where it's very prominent (I don't mind), but for the majority her vocals were very nice and natural sounding. At least to me. I also really loved her Acapella and acoustic/Fado parts because of that! Her voice was fantastic 

The poloroid moment was a little uncomfortable on the 14th not gonna lie. She roasted that girl she sold it to for not having a job lol and continued to for a while into the show, like during her Lisbon speech she said "I realized I needed to get a job, kind of like that pink haired girl" ? I love how she got someone to bring her out a fur coat and she kept clarifying that it was fake fur. She looked so gorgeous in it. I can't understand how she would be cold though because it was even hotter than the first night. I was sweating my ass off.

2 hours ago, ilocanopapi said:

Hope you enjoyed my review y'all! Here's me before the November 14th show!

MADAME X TOUR IS A SUCCEsS!

Again, I just love love this photo. So cute and It says it all on the night. Thanks again to both you and @Zaktkoonsfor so many emotional and fun details taking us right there with you every step of the way from before the show to afterwards. An Unforgettable and breathtaking journey with Madame X! Yay ??????

• Enrico unfeatured this topic