cosmicarlo818

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Angelo said:

Yes but...which one 

he did a lot of music ?

I'd like to know this too!

I noticed before the actual Mozart piece when she was behind those changing screens, a Mozart-esque sounding "Papa Don't Preach" piece was playing! Oh my God! I wanna hear it more! Lol Madonna and her reworks on her songs still blow me away

A fun review from Madonna Tribe. Text below and link: 

MadonnaTribe reader Wil shares his experience from the opening night of Madonna’s Madame X theatre show at the Wiltern in Los Angeles.

I flew from the East Coast for the show. I attended it with my best friend from high school. We saw Madonna together on The Virgin Tour from the front row in ’85.

We arrived around 9:30 pm. Just walking up to the venue was cool with the marquee all lit up. The inside of the theater is beautiful and it took no time to get in or get out at the end of the show. No backed up lines at all. Not to get in, not to get a drink, not to buy merchandise. By the way, this is the best tour merchandise she’s ever had. I’m not usually a fan of her tour stuff, but I had to stop myself from buying too much. We had balcony seats and I never felt like I was far away from the show. I have 15th row in Boston, so I can’t wait to see this show from the floor.

Once you’re in the venue, there are plenty of cool places to just hang out. Even an area where they unlock your phone. Funny thing is, we took one phone out and took three pictures and locked it back up. We didn’t miss our phones one bit. Especially not during the show. The reason for the no phones is because this isn’t a pop concert, this is theater.

We went to our seats at 10:25 and there were musicians on stage playing her songs. Then the lights went down at 10:45 and the show began.
This is Madonna at her absolute finest.
She was stunning and she sounded amazing and the show is topical and it’s great and it’s art. I’m still on cloud nine thinking about what I experienced last night and I’m so excited I get to see it one more time. And the best part is Madonna is going to walk right by us when she exits the stage Boston. We have the end seats in the back row of the second Orchestra section. And Rodney will be holding up the Cape Verdean flag. She celebrates Cape Verdeans and the people from Lisbon who all contributed to the tour and the album. And I have no doubt she will notice Rodney’s Cape Verdean flag. As I said in my earlier post in this political climate this is the show that we need. Thank you Madame X for exceeding every one of my expectations.

I’m really excited for Boston. My husband is half Cape Verdean and he’s taking a flag from his country. She walks right by us as she exits the venue during I Rise. And she will have already did a shout out asking who in the audience is from Cape Verde. This is so exciting for him, as I am sure she will acknowledge him on her way out as she does interact with fans.

I think her experience in Vegas were here wake up call. The negativity, shouting for refunds and her not being in control of the room may have knocked her down a few notches. Because from the moment she hit the stage to the moment she left, she was in love with the audience. She was funny, engaging and she seemed very grateful. Having been a fan since 83, I can honestly say I’m proud of her.

This is a great show. I’ve been with her this whole ride and she continues to set the precedence for how pop stars present their music. I can’t think of another female artist who could have put together this show. I don’t even think Gaga is there yet. I love Gaga, but this is a show that is the culmination of 40 years touring the world and writing music. This show comes from life experience.

This is Madonna’s Hamilton.

Thanks to Wil.

Really missing my shows today. The post concert depression is sinking in. ?? 

Something I was thinking about, is that I saw my favorite band Ghost at an arena in September and it was their very first arena tour. And then I saw my favorite artist Madonna at a theater for her first theater tour. Usually it would be the other way around, it was so interesting to see it this way. ? Anyway just random thought.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7696329/Madonna-continues-document-Madame-X-tour-fine-shot-icon-toilet.html

"Madonna claims to drink a cup of URINE after showing off her bruises while sitting in an ice bath during her Madame X tour"

The Greatest Showman Laughing GIF by Skycoming to america spit GIF

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7696329/Madonna-continues-document-Madame-X-tour-fine-shot-icon-toilet.html

"Madonna claims to drink a cup of URINE after showing off her bruises while sitting in an ice bath during her Madame X tour"

This has to be the worst and most ridiculous of everything they've written on her. :eyesroll: :dead:

2 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

Really missing my shows today. The post concert depression is sinking in. ?? 

Something I was thinking about, is that I saw my favorite band Ghost at an arena in September and it was their very first arena tour. And then I saw my favorite artist Madonna at a theater for her first theater tour. Usually it would be the other way around, it was so interesting to see it this way. ? Anyway just random thought.

I know what you mean. It's so exciting getting ready, traveling, and then finally experiencing it. Then after you get home, post depression sinks in. No one knows what it feels like except for us. It's much like when Christmas is all over. :sis: Sending you lots of hugs!! Xxxx

4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I know what you mean. It's so exciting getting ready, traveling, and then finally experiencing it. Then after you get home, post depression sinks in. No one knows what it feels like except for us. It's much like when Christmas is all over. :sis: Sending you lots of hugs!! Xxxx

Aw, hugs right back to you. And that's so true. Looking forward to the show for months and months and then after it's over just missing the whole thing. Definitely like the days after christmas, after all the joy and hype is gone. 

PS: Your new pic is just lovely! :hug:

3 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Aw, hugs right back to you. And that's so true. Looking forward to the show for months and months and then after it's over just missing the whole thing. Definitely like the days after christmas, after all the joy and hype is gone. 

PS: Your new pic is just lovely! :hug:

Awww thank you!!! Hang in there!!! :Madonna042:

4 hours ago, DickTracy said:

The scary thing is that some actually believe she was drinking urine.   I mean, really?  You can't tell from her video she was joking?  Some people can be so dense. 

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

The scary thing is that some actually believe she was drinking urine.   I mean, really?  You can't tell from her video she was joking?  Some people can be so dense. 

Seems that's always the case for her. No matter how obvious it is she is being silly people take it so seriously. 

2 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

Seems that's always the case for her. No matter how obvious it is she is being silly people take it so seriously. 

The actress Sarah Mills said she's drunk her own piss for over 30 years.
Urine [ah-hem] 'Therapy'....

https://evoke.ie/2019/02/09/health/drinking-your-pee-health-fad

• Enrico unfeatured this topic