Madame X Tour | Los Angeles

cosmicarlo818

Some other clips, Come Alive, Batuka, Papa don't Preach and Crave (the Batuka ones are amazing!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91KzwYHLjfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJSGzTA8_J4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_nyEowkOyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTdw3d3SGY

and a clip from the Frozen  backdrop 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, carloazcueta said:

Hola mis amores! I saw Madame X for the 2nd time! I attended the 11/20 show last night (or earlier today lol) and it was again simply amazing! Madonna truly has been killing it here in la Ciudad de Los Ángeles! I am so proud of her!

"Sodade" has now been cut. One friend who supposedly had some insider info told me before the show that the 11/17 and 11/19 shows had "Sodade" cut per Guy Oseary's suggestion, apparently telling M the show runs long. What the hell? I don't know any fact-basis to this, but we lost "Sodade." "Fado Pechincha" is still sung though, yay because of those vocals! Madonna kept the same energy, same humor, same setlist, same banters with minor differences. She is happy as hell!

So omg I got to sneak up so many times close to the pit and some of the pesky security people didn't even notice. Some of the Floor 2 people let me crouch even just to stay for a bit and see a closer glimpse of her during the beer bitch banter, "Extreme Occident" and during "Come Alive" which is still my favorite!!!!

Some dark haired girl named Kimmy Cardayshaun was the beer bitch. I was about 20 feet away behind them when Madonna was talking to her. Madonna actually sat down next to her on a chair at the very front row next to the stage stairs and I was just there crouching among the Floor 2 people lol (they were so nice to me.) I think that girl's sister Kartney or whatever her name was was there too. I guess this girl was Madonna's neighbor here in L.A. growing up and she talked about how they used to walk Madonna's dogs as little girls. After the beer bitch banter the Kimmy girl went back to Floor 2 which was her actual section and she was pretty much 8 feet from where I was crouching. Eh. That girl talked really monotonously and boring-ly. 

But Madonna was so beautiful during those times I sneaked up! "Come Alive" was truly glorious! I brought a special person to the show last night and he said that "Come Alive" was otherworldly. I'm so lucky I got to sneak up closer this time. She's so damn beautiful! 

"Frozen" again was magnificent and haunting! We were all cheering for Lola the whole time hahaha! Madonna's vocals during "Frozen" you guys... wow. Just wow! "Like A Prayer" was again a communal, spiritual experience during the show.

"I Rise" of course ended the show and again, Madonna passed by us on the aisle! So damn close! I didn't get to touch her cause there was security in front of me when she was passing by, but she passed by us! My friend who I brought was overcome with emotion and shock, he started tearing up! I was just in shock like usual and didn't even realize it happened.

The show was maybe even better than the last one I attended on 11/14.

Madonna is so amazing! Killing it! Madame X is a success!

NO SODADE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hope it will return into the setlist. M NEEDS TO TALK LESS <3

4 minutes ago, Angelo said:

NO SODADE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hope it will return into the setlist. M NEEDS TO TALK LESS <3

I know! Hahahaha! She talked less last night but still... "Sodade" could've fit in ARGH. I don't get it since the show ended at 01:00am! 30 minutes earlier than the usual 01:30am!

Damn you Guy O! Lol

1 hour ago, carloazcueta said:

Hola mis amores! I saw Madame X for the 2nd time! I attended the 11/20 show last night (or earlier today lol) and it was again simply amazing! Madonna truly has been killing it here in la Ciudad de Los Ángeles! I am so proud of her!

"Sodade" has now been cut. One friend who supposedly had some insider info told me before the show that the 11/17 and 11/19 shows had "Sodade" cut per Guy Oseary's suggestion, apparently telling M the show runs long. What the hell? I don't know any fact-basis to this, but we lost "Sodade." "Fado Pechincha" is still sung though, yay because of those vocals! Madonna kept the same energy, same humor, same setlist, same banters with minor differences. She is happy as hell!

So omg I got to sneak up so many times close to the pit and some of the pesky security people didn't even notice. Some of the Floor 2 people let me crouch even just to stay for a bit and see a closer glimpse of her during the beer bitch banter, "Extreme Occident" and during "Come Alive" which is still my favorite!!!!

Some dark haired girl named Kimmy Cardayshaun was the beer bitch. I was about 20 feet away behind them when Madonna was talking to her. Madonna actually sat down next to her on a chair at the very front row next to the stage stairs and I was just there crouching among the Floor 2 people lol (they were so nice to me.) I think that girl's sister Kartney or whatever her name was was there too. I guess this girl was Madonna's neighbor here in L.A. growing up and she talked about how they used to walk Madonna's dogs as little girls. After the beer bitch banter the Kimmy girl went back to Floor 2 which was her actual section and she was pretty much 8 feet from where I was crouching. Eh. That girl talked really monotonously and boring-ly. 

But Madonna was so beautiful during those times I sneaked up! "Come Alive" was truly glorious! I brought a special person to the show last night and he said that "Come Alive" was otherworldly. I'm so lucky I got to sneak up closer this time. She's so damn beautiful! 

"Frozen" again was magnificent and haunting! We were all cheering for Lola the whole time hahaha! Madonna's vocals during "Frozen" you guys... wow. Just wow! "Like A Prayer" was again a communal, spiritual experience during the show.

"I Rise" of course ended the show and again, Madonna passed by us on the aisle! So damn close! I didn't get to touch her cause there was security in front of me when she was passing by, but she passed by us! My friend who I brought was overcome with emotion and shock, he started tearing up! I was just in shock like usual and didn't even realize it happened.

The show was maybe even better than the last one I attended on 11/14.

Madonna is so amazing! Killing it! Madame X is a success!

Thank you thank you. I love your reviews. So happy you were able sneak up closer to the stage. But what a shame that she dropped Sodade. What is Guy thinking?! Anyway such a wonderful review. I love all the details. Thank you. Xxx

Hmmm?  I'm not sure I buy that Guy had anything to do with the cut.  Even so, she never listens to him any other time, so why now?  LOL! 

It's a shame for whatever reason it was cut since it was one song which sounded all live and natural.  It seemed to be that one treat like when she sang La Vie En Rose. 

8 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Hmmm?  I'm not sure I buy that Guy had anything to do with the cut.  Even so, she never listens to him any other time, so why now?  LOL! 

It's a shame for whatever reason it was cut since it was one song which sounded all live and natural.  It seemed to be that one treat like when she sang La Vie En Rose. 

Amen! I don’t know why it was cut! Maybe Cesaría Evora haunted her the last couple of nights in her dreams and said “I’m not getting my royalties in the grave, girl! Cut the song now!” Lol or could be that she prefers her comedic banters over presenting organic, natural, cultural covers with good vocals hahaha!

Hopefully it will return

1 hour ago, carloazcueta said:

If that's Guy O's suggestion, that is so stupid.  The show runs long because SHE STARTS SO LATE at night.  This show is expensive, I don't want her to talk less or sing less.  Glad I went early on!

26 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

Hey guys just got out of the show and it was amazing!! Katy Perry was in the audience and the crowd was fantastic! I have to say much better than the show in Las Vegas I saw. This was a true experience!!

wow! Katy Perry! Oh my God! You are so lucky! Yay! I’m so happy for you! Madonna has just been killing it in L.A. hasn’t she? Woohoo!

On November 14th show she asked us, "is my show too long?". I wonder if Guy has been on her for a bit now. I'm definitely glad I went to the shows earlier. Nothing in the show feels long. in fact, it felt like the shortest concert I've been to. She is really good at keeping the pace interesting

33 minutes ago, carloazcueta said:

wow! Katy Perry! Oh my God! You are so lucky! Yay! I’m so happy for you! Madonna has just been killing it in L.A. hasn’t she? Woohoo!

Yes!!! The energy was insane inside the theatre and she was feeling it 100. The Polaroid went for $1000 tonight to a lady who works for Hulu and M was so cute with her. She did say the Polaroid went for $20k in San Francisco is that really true??  Katy Perry was really sweet and said some nice things about M. I don’t remember If Sodade was cut. She did sing with Gaspar (sp?)

32 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

On November 14th show she asked us, "is my show too long?". I wonder if Guy has been on her for a bit now. I'm definitely glad I went to the shows earlier. Nothing in the show feels long. in fact, it felt like the shortest concert I've been to. She is really good at keeping the pace interesting

It’s not so short 

without M talks and jokes

the show is nearly 2h long 

2 hours ago, Synchrone said:

Yes!!! The energy was insane inside the theatre and she was feeling it 100. The Polaroid went for $1000 tonight to a lady who works for Hulu and M was so cute with her. She did say the Polaroid went for $20k in San Francisco is that really true??  Katy Perry was really sweet and said some nice things about M. I don’t remember If Sodade was cut. She did sing with Gaspar (sp?)

I've been wondering when you would see her next. Thanks for your thoughts. It's so awesome Katy was there and she said nice things. So after seeing the show twice, which performances are sealing you the most now? Thanks again. Way fun! 

3 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

12 hours ago, stfan97 said:

If that's Guy O's suggestion, that is so stupid.  The show runs long because SHE STARTS SO LATE at night.  This show is expensive, I don't want her to talk less or sing less.  Glad I went early on!

This is how I'd feel too. The longer with Madonna, the better. If she's planning to record this show at some point, I pray she leaves in Sodade! ??

13 hours ago, MarXus said:

I agree. I look so forward to these rare off "treats" she adds to her each show. "Lament" was another one. Heaven! 

5 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I've been wondering when you would see her next. Thanks for your thoughts. It's so awesome Katy was there and she said nice things. So after seeing the show twice, which performances are sealing you the most now? Thanks again. Way fun! 

First I have to say she sounded SO good! Her voice felt stronger than the last time I saw her. She did comment again on her knee and having a cold. There are so many details to each of the performances that I missed before but the Wiltern theatre was so much smaller I could see much more! There is so much packed in the show it’s hard to remember all but truly loved Extreme Occident, Medellin, Frozen, Come Alive and Batuka. Like a Prayer was magical! So much energy and emotion in that moment and vocally it was much better (maybe because it was warmer? They didn’t turn off the ac in Vegas for her despite her asking twice lol) Really liked it all, it did not feel like it was dragging at any point. I felt like I saw two totally different shows so I think to have an amazing experience it depends on her start time ?, crowd and venue for perfect harmony

32 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

First I have to say she sounded SO good! Her voice felt stronger than the last time I saw her. She did comment again on her knee and having a cold. There are so many details to each of the performances that I missed before but the Wiltern theatre was so much smaller I could see much more! There is so much packed in the show it’s hard to remember all but truly loved Extreme Occident, Medellin, Frozen, Come Alive and Batuka. Like a Prayer was magical! So much energy and emotion in that moment and vocally it was much better (maybe because it was warmer? They didn’t turn off the ac in Vegas for her despite her asking twice lol) Really liked it all, it did not feel like it was dragging at any point. I felt like I saw two totally different shows so I think to have an amazing experience it depends on her start time ?, crowd and venue for perfect harmony

Thank you thank you so much for writing more. I'm loving every detail....so much so, it felt like you saw two shows. So awesome.  So enjoyed reading your thoughts. Thank you!  Adding: I think you are right on the time. The harmony and mood is so much better if she starts at 11:00 or before. 

6 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Así es como me sentiría yo también. Cuanto más tiempo con Madonna, mejor. Si planea grabar este programa en algún momento, ¡rezo para que se vaya a Sodade! ? ?

of course she will sing that song or to the filming of the show and I feel she will record it in Lisbon ...

• Enrico unfeatured this topic