Madame X Tour | Los Angeles

cosmicarlo818

I adore Katy Perry! I'm bummed I went one night earlier when those *boring* Cardayshauns were there! Would've loved to see and hear Katy FANGIRL over Madonna! She's such a huge fan!

So glad Katy and M still are good friends! Hoping for a collab in the future tbh!

"Bye bye, Katherine!" - M, Rebel Heart Tour 2015 :kissy:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, carloazcueta said:

I adore Katy Perry! I'm bummed I went one night earlier when those *boring* Cardayshauns were there! Would've loved to see and hear Katy FANGIRL over Madonna! She's such a huge fan!

So glad Katy and M still are good friends! Hoping for a collab in the future tbh!

"Bye bye, Katherine!" - M, Rebel Heart Tour 2015 :kissy:

Wait i just remembered - wasn't there a rumor before Madame X came out that Katy would be on a song called "Come Alive"? That's so strange lol I hope to see them duet in the future as well. 

Im a bit late but just got back from LA to Australia seeing her on the 17 Nov.  Had a little of partying to do also in west hollywood. :lol:. The show was everything.  Absolutely Loved it.  She was on fire.  One of my friends who had never seen her before cried 3 times.  She said she has seen so many artists live but now she gets why we rave so much. There were so many highlights for me.  the timing and detail with the projections were next level.  Fallen in love all over again with God Control.  Such a strong opening. Human nature surprised me.  I have seen that many times live but I think this would be the best version I have seen.  I Dont search I find was so good with the whole spy thing.  Batuka (not a fav on the album) was so damn powerful.  Couldnt believe how much i luved it live.  I really love how she sat down with her head down for a moment to give the ladies their time to shine. Crazy sounded just as great live and is totally single worthy. Come Alive was glorious.  So much joy. Everyone absolutely luved crave.  The disco version really stood out and I heard so many in the audience wanting to get a copy of this version.  People were raving after. Like a prayer was everything it should be.  Not too much tinkering with it.  If you werent feeling it then I would say check your pulse.  A true highlight. Which comes to my very 2 favs Frozen and I rise.  Frozen left me breathless. Hands down one of the best things I have seen madonna do live.  I rise was an absolute fav.  So much beauty and inspiration.  A true nod to her tribe that have supported her since the very beginning.  Luved she sang the "I Will Rise" part through the audience.  You can just hear it layered in the recorded song.  But so powerful hearing her sing it loud. the only things i would probably would have liked better (and there are some for every tour) would be full versions of papa dont preach and express yourself.  Also I would have put Future earlier in the set list and had a huge hit in there like Don't tell me maybe or the full version of Rescue me. More of an upbeat and well known song to start the momentum into the final.  But i truly luved it.  Feel so lucky to have seen it

47 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

Im a bit late but just got back from LA to Australia seeing her on the 17 Nov.  Had a little of partying to do also in west hollywood. :lol:. The show was everything.  Absolutely Loved it.  She was on fire.  One of my friends who had never seen her before cried 3 times.  She said she has seen so many artists live but now she gets why we rave so much. There were so many highlights for me.  the timing and detail with the projections were next level.  Fallen in love all over again with God Control.  Such a strong opening. Human nature surprised me.  I have seen that many times live but I think this would be the best version I have seen.  I Dont search I find was so good with the whole spy thing.  Batuka (not a fav on the album) was so damn powerful.  Couldnt believe how much i luved it live.  I really love how she sat down with her head down for a moment to give the ladies their time to shine. Crazy sounded just as great live and is totally single worthy. Come Alive was glorious.  So much joy. Everyone absolutely luved crave.  The disco version really stood out and I heard so many in the audience wanting to get a copy of this version.  People were raving after. Like a prayer was everything it should be.  Not too much tinkering with it.  If you werent feeling it then I would say check your pulse.  A true highlight. Which comes to my very 2 favs Frozen and I rise.  Frozen left me breathless. Hands down one of the best things I have seen madonna do live.  I rise was an absolute fav.  So much beauty and inspiration.  A true nod to her tribe that have supported her since the very beginning.  Luved she sang the "I Will Rise" part through the audience.  You can just hear it layered in the recorded song.  But so powerful hearing her sing it loud. the only things i would probably would have liked better (and there are some for every tour) would be full versions of papa dont preach and express yourself.  Also I would have put Future earlier in the set list and had a huge hit in there like Don't tell me maybe or the full version of Rescue me. More of an upbeat and well known song to start the momentum into the final.  But i truly luved it.  Feel so lucky to have seen it

First of all, welcome back. And Wow what another super review. I love all of your joy and emotions. I especially love when you wrote this about "Like a Prayer": "If you werent feeling it then I would say check your pulse."  Haha Love it. Wonderful review! You guys are all the best for taking us fans who can't go right there with you. THANK YOU! ???????

1 hour ago, blondebenji said:

Amazing review! Thank you! Yes I and many other people who have seen the show feel the same! Everyone seemed to leave the show feeling emotional, joyous, or just really felt good. Madame X Tour again is a success

4 hours ago, homeros said:

of course she will sing that song or to the filming of the show and I feel she will record it in Lisbon ...

There's no of course for anything with Madonna.

Look at how she cut Who's That Girl from the RHT DVD, when it was an absolute magical moment and highlight live.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:41 PM, Voguerista said:

Madame x loves her friends...

Honestly, if these are her friends, she can keep them.  The Kardashians are a joke as much as Donald Trump as President.  The U.S. is obsessed over reality TV and celebrities. Neither offer anything substantial to society.  They fight, scream at one another and are overly dramatic.  These people just generate huge money to the rich and fool naive people into thinking that they are helping their lives somehow.  If Madonna is truly friends with Kardashians, I would say that's something I wouldn't be too proud to express as a fan. Part of me wonders, Madonna is simply featuring them to gain attention to herself. 

5 hours ago, homeros said:

of course she will sing that song or to the filming of the show and I feel she will record it in Lisbon ...

One can hope!  It's one of the few vocal highlights of the whole show.  She sounds good singing it live.

55 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

There's no of course for anything with Madonna.

Look at how she cut Who's That Girl from the RHT DVD, when it was an absolute magical moment and highlight live.

While I love "Who's That Girl" and wished it was included as a bonus, but it wasn't performed as much as some others songs.  The song isn't as well known as the one she did include as bonus on DVD.

3 hours ago, Beto said:

An I think it has the same vocals from MDNA Tour DVD

Not correct, but I understand what you're getting at.

3 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

I just listened to a couple PDP audios from the Madame X tour and it is not lipsynced. They all sound  different in some places

I've just compared LA Audio to Chicago. Correct, it's live, but I'm not sure the chorus is, the first verse is definitely live, but it's riddled with real time pitch correction.

17 hours ago, MarXus said:

Honestly, if these are her friends, she can keep them.  The Kardashians are a joke as much as Donald Trump as President.  The U.S. is obsessed over reality TV and celebrities. Neither offer anything substantial to society.  They fight, scream at one another and are overly dramatic.  These people just generate huge money to the rich and fool naive people into thinking that they are helping their lives somehow.  If Madonna is truly friends with Kardashians, I would say that's something I wouldn't be too proud to express as a fan. Part of me wonders, Madonna is simply featuring them to gain attention to herself. 

I THINK THIS TOO!

This reminds me of the L.A. scene in Truth or Dare! So many big named people in Hollywood coming to see Madonna but Madonna never licked their booty etc.

Now it's 2019 and it's the other way around. Featuring those Cardayshauns so much... not sure what she's trying to achieve or gain but she can def do without them. I mean it's nice they were all neighbors etc, but M seems to use them for some attention. It's good and bad I guess. Meh.

2 hours ago, carloazcueta said:

I THINK THIS TOO!

This reminds me of the L.A. scene in Truth or Dare! So many big named people in Hollywood coming to see Madonna but Madonna never licked their booty etc.

Now it's 2019 and it's the other way around. Featuring those Cardayshauns so much... not sure what she's trying to achieve or gain but she can def do without them. I mean it's nice they were all neighbors etc, but M seems to use them for some attention. It's good and bad I guess. Meh.

Well to be fair, I guess Madonna knew them since they were kids.   I believe there is a story that they were on the same beach where Madonna was filming the video Cherish and Madonna gave them some old bracelets of hers.  I think this was them or maybe I'm confusing them with someone else?

Still, I dislike how our society is so obsessed with Reality TV and the drama around it.  Anymore, people blur the line with what's REAL vs. Reality TV.  Much of the younger generation thinks that sort of life is real. 

2 hours ago, stefo said:

Interesting clip from the Rescue Me interlude ...

This interlude is just breathtaking! Props to the dancers for such intricate, graceful, and haunting choreography.

This is just the perfect segue for the next song on the show ?

8 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

awwwe, I think that was the best one yet. The STDs line was brilliant and she was the sweetest beer bitch a queen could ask for. I’m not a huge fan, but I think that made me like her a bit more. 

Same here. Same with Kim and Kourtney. They were all so gracious. I loved their love and full on respect for Madonna ( and the Batukadeiras). 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic