Madame X Tour | Los Angeles

cosmicarlo818

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

awwwe, I think that was the best one yet. The STDs line was brilliant and she was the sweetest beer bitch a queen could ask for. I’m not a huge fan, but I think that made me like her a bit more. 

true!

Love love love Katy Perry!

Apparently, per my friend, who’s a Madonna historian and like knows inside stuff, Katy really was/is a HUUUUUUGE Madonna fan, like us. Like fangirl status, obsessed, yknow— someone who can be a member of this forum as we kind of are hahaha. I adore that so much! 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

Just back from the show (Saturday 23rd).

she started at 11 or just after and finished at 1.30.

quick notes...

She was in great voice and in a great mood. Her beer buddy was Diplo and she had fun with him. She said she was making mistakes during the raid section but Diplo said he didn’t notice.  She said Diplo warned her not to do a theatre tour as she wouldn’t make any money, and said that he was right.  One of the crew filmed the chat with a mobile phone, so no doubt it will be uploaded to Instagram soon.

Guy O was there watching the show too and she commented that he made her cut it down cos it was too long. he wasn’t smiling very much and looked quite serious throughout.

The polaroid went to Jason (she thought he said Jesus so kept calling him that. She said she liked that name better) from Seattle Washington for $3300. She tried to get more money from one of the celebrities ( I didn’t know his name). He offered her $10k but didn’t have it on him.

So many highlights but Frozen, Come alive, Like a Prayer and I Rise are amazing! 

She walked right by me during I Rise and I managed to touch her arm ?

6 hours ago, dio2005 said:

Just back from the show (Saturday 23rd).

she started at 11 or just after and finished at 1.30.

quick notes...

She was in great voice and in a great mood. Her beer buddy was Diplo and she had fun with him. She said she was making mistakes during the raid section but Diplo said he didn’t notice.  She said Diplo warned her not to do a theatre tour as she wouldn’t make any money, and said that he was right.  One of the crew filmed the chat with a mobile phone, so no doubt it will be uploaded to Instagram soon.

Guy O was there watching the show too and she commented that he made her cut it down cos it was too long. he wasn’t smiling very much and looked quite serious throughout.

The polaroid went to Jason (she thought he said Jesus so kept calling him that. She said she liked that name better) from Seattle Washington for $3300. She tried to get more money from one of the celebrities ( I didn’t know his name). He offered her $10k but didn’t have it on him.

So many highlights but Frozen, Come alive, Like a Prayer and I Rise are amazing! 

She walked right by me during I Rise and I managed to touch her arm ?

So awesome. Thanks so much for your fun review.  I love  that Diplo was there. I bet they were hilarious. Thanks again. Xxx

Seems Madonna prefers to talk to the celebrities than the real fans. I suspect she can trust them.  Katy Perry is hilarious.  I love her. 

I wonder if Madonna agrees with Diplo about the theater tour not making her money.  If I recall, at one show she mentioned she wasn't making money.  Maybe she doesn't care?  Though, Guy O. is her business manager, so he definitely has his eye on the money. It's his job.  I'm not happy that she cut out Solade as I feel that was one of the treasured bonuses of the tour.  She also sounded so beautiful singing it.  But I supposed she prefer to cut out a song that isn't hers than one of her own. 

Madonna really should strike a deal (or maybe she has already?) and have her show streamed with Netflix or some other streaming service.  I'd think Netflix would be ideal being they are most popular.  It could make her some money as well.

8 minutes ago, scion said:

Personally I feel it would have been better to cut the other Portugese song and Crazy. They're the two weak spots for me.

Crazy is one of my fav songs on Madame X so I disagree.

I haven't listened to the recordings to keep some mystery so I can't tell about the other song

10 hours ago, Enrico said:

Fron MTribe:

On tour related news, Sodade has been missing from the setlist since the 17 November show, and it looks like it’s gone for good with Crazy now segueing into Future.

What does this mean??

9 hours ago, Enrico said:

They mean Medellin maybe?

So is Welcome to my fado club with La isla bonita cut too?

9 hours ago, apj said:

just sodade, so i guess they meant welcome..etc. segues into medellin

I would think they mean Come Alive segues into Future. At the end of Come Alive she talks for about 2 minutes about being a freedom fighter, James Baldwin etc so if they do the extended ending of Come Alive into Future makes more sense. 

11 hours ago, Bel said:

She's a director, producer...

- A wrinkle in time, When they see us...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1148550/

She also has an award winning show she produces with Oprah called Queen Sugar, Maverick alum Me’Shell Ndegeocello does the music for the show. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic