carloazcueta

Madame X Tour | Los Angeles

49 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pitchfork.com/news/madonna-cancels-tour-dates-on-doctors-orders/amp/

“Overwhelming pain” is not fucking awesome. I soooooo applaud her for putting on classic performances but as fun as it is to hear/read how the tour is going and how satisfied the audience is, I want her happy and healthy most of all. Feel better, M. ♥️

also how tacky of Bitchfork to post controversies unrelated to her pain or the tour with the announcement

Amen! A tour is nothing in the scheme of it all.  I want her happy and healthy foremost of all. 

Just got home to Australia from attending 4 shows in LA - I can’t even express how worth it all the time and expense was to get there! I usually have to travel overseas for her shows (RHT being the exception), and this was one of my absolute favorite experiences! The show, the theatre and the audiences were so great -  long live Madame X 🙏🏻

3 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Just got home to Australia from attending 4 shows in LA - I can’t even express how worth it all the time and expense was to get there! I usually have to travel overseas for her shows (RHT being the exception), and this was one of my absolute favorite experiences! The show, the theatre and the audiences were so great -  long live Madame X 🙏🏻

So awesome! Love how blown away you are. Thanks for letting us know! Which performances were your fave favorites?

9 hours ago, Voguerista said:

So awesome! Love how blown away you are. Thanks for letting us know! Which performances were your fave favorites?

Vogue is ALWAYS my fave, Frozen was absolutely breathtaking and my fave MX performances were Crazy, Medellin & Extreme Occident ❤️