carloazcueta

Madame X Tour | Los Angeles

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, ilocanopapi said:

I definitely will let you know regarding the temperature conditions at The Wiltern. Going on the 2nd L.A. show so you guys will know the next day and I'll also try to put together a thorough review like everyone else has done so far :pray:

Yay. Can't wait!! 🙏🦋🕺🏼💃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

Finishing my last night of work before I see Madame X on Wednesday and Thursday next week... I'm so excited! Nervous for the travel and leaving my animals, but i couldn't be more happy to see my queen in less than a week from now

CANT WAIT for The Wiltern marquee to show Madonna’s name for 2 weeks! Yassssss 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ilocanopapi said:

CANT WAIT for The Wiltern marquee to show Madonna’s name for 2 weeks! Yassssss 

 

8 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

Finishing my last night of work before I see Madame X on Wednesday and Thursday next week... I'm so excited! Nervous for the travel and leaving my animals, but i couldn't be more happy to see my queen in less than a week from now

So excited for you both!!! Not long to go now for you!!! I can't wait for all of your thoughts afterwards and safe travels!  💫🙏🙏😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Have fun. Be sure to keep us posted!! 

Of course! Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to leave a super detailed review here on Friday...tried to avoid spoilers, but alas...I've heard the audio and seen the very short clips online...hoping nothing has been too spoiled....I'm so excited!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

I am about to head out for the long drive from Utah to LA. The realization of what's to come is sinking in. This is my first time seeing Madonna. I couldn't be more nervous and excited. I can't wait to see you all there :kiss::Madonna042:

Have a safe trip and a great time!  Feel free to try to record the audio if you feel like it. :angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

I am about to head out for the long drive from Utah to LA. The realization of what's to come is sinking in. This is my first time seeing Madonna. I couldn't be more nervous and excited. I can't wait to see you all there :kiss::Madonna042:

Have fun and be safe. I drove from Detroit to Chicago to see the show. No regrets, it was worth it! I'm so excited for you... good times ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Have a safe trip and a great time!  Feel free to try to record the audio if you feel like it. :angel:

 

5 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

Drive safe! So excited for you!!

 

2 minutes ago, Winn said:

Have fun and be safe. I drove from Detroit to Chicago to see the show. No regrets, it was worth it! I'm so excited for you... good times ahead.

Thank you guys so much :Madonna023::Madonna042: I love my Madonna family. I don't think my phone would last recording the audio of the show, hopefully someone will though. I will write a review for both shows though. :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaktkoons said:

 

 

Thank you guys so much :Madonna023::Madonna042: I love my Madonna family. I don't think my phone would last recording the audio of the show, hopefully someone will though. I will write a review for both shows though. :heart:

We love you too. Be safe driving! Btw, I was born in Salt Lake city and lived  in Moab, Utah for the first six years of my life. I still consider it home. Anyway, have a blast. Keep us posted. Huggsss xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

We love you too. Be safe driving! Btw, I was born in Salt Lake city and lived  in Moab, Utah for the first six years of my life. I still consider it home. Anyway, have a blast. Keep us posted. Huggsss xx

Oh wow that's awesome you were born here. Thanks I'm sure I'll have the best time. Huggsss xxx :Madonna042: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.