cosmicarlo818

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

Hi guys! Came to check out the buzz outside The Wiltern tonight for the first L.A. show. It was so exciting! Took some photos of the magnificent marquee outside The Wiltern! My friend ended up going in after buying his ticket last minute! Can’t wait for tomorrow! 

For those seeing her right now, its gonna be amazing! Happy for you guys!

A0873718-DB43-4BE3-B9EC-66695FD6F05F.jpeg

4E350B2E-C4E9-4A6C-8364-279B94CBD8F7.jpeg

26 minutes ago, ilocanopapi said:

Hi guys! Came to check out the buzz outside The Wiltern tonight for the first L.A. show. It was so exciting! Took some photos of the magnificent marquee outside The Wiltern! My friend ended up going in after buying his ticket last minute! Can’t wait for tomorrow! 

For those seeing her right now, its gonna be amazing! Happy for you guys!

I can feel the energy! I hope you can see her exit after the show!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Zaktkoons said:

The concert has ended and let me just say - BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE. It was so unique and artistic and just so special. I'll write a more detailed review asap 

That’s fantastic, glad you enjoyed it! Honestly I feel like I’m going to understand and love this tour so much more when I see it in person. 

5 hours ago, ilocanopapi said:

Madame X Tour Los Angeles Night 1!

I’m seeing her tomorrow night lol! I came to drop off my friend and take photos! I may or may not wait til after the show to try and catch a glimpse of her (if she exits towards the street lol)

C5402603-EC19-4540-A9CB-73025F270A22.thumb.jpeg.5f000dc87720288241727916299976fc.jpegE251CC01-C658-4139-993C-EC3D859BE55C.jpeg.6d477315b31b01208c5f45af74ad552d.jpeg

Omg beautiful photos! Thank you thank you so much. Too fun! Thanks for keeping us posted. The theatre is so beautiful and I love the Lighted neon M. Have a blast tonight. I hope you get to see Madonna too. Keeps fingers crossed. Wow! Thanks again. Too fun! ??????

3 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

The concert has ended and let me just say - BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE. It was so unique and artistic and just so special. I'll write a more detailed review asap 

Oh I am so glad. Love your first reaction. Thanks for telling us. So Can't wait to hear more on it when you can! ???????

22 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

When Like a Prayer was performed, I don't think I've ever felt that many people "present" and "in the moment" at one time. It was so beautiful. Everyone was singing, dancing, and crying even! I have never cried so much at a show. Just hearing her voice for the first time live at the beginning of God Control was unreal. And her gorgeous face and body, her charisma. It was something I've never experienced.

This show is otherworldly, and I've never seen anything I could compare it to. And her voice was amazing - I really don't think the audios do it any justice. I also don't think anything was lipsynced. She must be doing much better with her cold because she sounded so breathtakingly beautiful. Her knee was still giving her some trouble, though. A famous magician got to share the beer with Madonna and they even did a magic trick! I can't even put it into words I'm still shocked. I'm hoping once I get home after the next few days I can give a more thorough review of both nights.

Thank you so much! You took us right there with your emotion. So beautiful. Thank you!! I look forward to more when you have more time. Have fun! 

40 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

When Like a Prayer was performed, I don't think I've ever felt that many people "present" and "in the moment" at one time. It was so beautiful. Everyone was singing, dancing, and crying even! I have never cried so much at a show. Just hearing her voice for the first time live at the beginning of God Control was unreal. And her gorgeous face and body, her charisma. It was something I've never experienced.

This show is otherworldly, and I've never seen anything I could compare it to. And her voice was amazing - I really don't think the audios do it any justice. I also don't think anything was lipsynced. She must be doing much better with her cold because she sounded so breathtakingly beautiful. Her knee was still giving her some trouble, though. A famous magician got to share the beer with Madonna and they even did a magic trick! I can't even put it into words I'm still shocked. I'm hoping once I get home after the next few days I can give a more thorough review of both nights.

I'm even more hyped now <3 !

3 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

I knew I should've told you to bring Kleenex! So glad you enjoyed the show. It really is an amazing experience. Did you buy any merchandise?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic