What was your first non-single song that you've heard of Madonna?

John Wayne

I can't entirely remember, but I think it was a song from Erotica because that's the first full album I listened to of hers. I think that it was probably Waiting. I had been a casual fan before, but the Erotica album really made me fall in love with her and made me want to listen to more of her albums fully.

Oh, I think a few didn't understand the question or maybe I'm not?  But I knew of Madonna since her first album, so I guess it would have been I Know it, Physical Attraction or Think of Me being those were the only three non-singles. Then again, I don't think I knew Everybody was an actual single until a couple years later when she became so popular.

12 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Same. I loved loved that song the first time I heard it. 

My teenage cousins loved Hung up, Sorry and Jump, so I was totally convinced it was a single. Then in September I saw the music video on TV for the first time and realised it actually wasn't until then ahah

i think it was "Survival" and i loved it.

i bought an used CD of "Bedtime Stories" from a friend of my school on 95, it was my first madonna CD, before that the only madonna item  that i had was an Immaculate Collection cassette, the album that make me love her.

Edited by Italo Gianti (see edit history)