Whatever happened with this?

RinoTheBouncer

Few months back, Madonna shared a photo on Instagram/stories and this was shown right on the table in front of her, so I cropped the image and flipped it to properly see. First I thought it’s the tour book but now we know that’s not the case, so what the hell was this mean to be and is it every coming?

It could be a tour itinerary but I’m surprised that such a beautiful images (despite the horrendous font) never surfaced in proper resolution or was seen again on any product.

CD587EDA-33A7-4421-A8D4-F67711EB47BA.jpeg

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

No idea. Same as the photo of the mask (purple lips) she once posted that was rumored to be a special cover for something but was nixed.

I know right? I was thinking about that one with the stars-like make up on her mouth. It was back when she kept using #magic on her posts.

1 hour ago, Fighter? said:

Probably another scrapped idea...

Such a shame how the best ideas seem to get scrapped. This could've easily replaced any of the booklet images or any of the album artworks (except for the blonde deluxe). It is the embodiment of Madame X, the woman who changes identities...

36 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Good question Rino. I love that image. It's absolutely breathtaking. I agree that it was probably for something scratched, but, do I dare hope for more (an arena show)in the near future somehow? ??

Yeah. It would've been a lot more original as a tour book cover or perhaps a book, since she hasn't  released any official books since X-Static Process and the two Guy Oseary books for CT and S&S.

15 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

Was it this post? I think it was just a filter she used for a random pic

5EE41DE1-ED8B-4097-9709-E7605B71544A.jpeg

Yes, this one. Wasn't she working with a make up artist or something? I doubt there's a filter that looks like that. I haven't seen anyone else using it. It looks like real make up.

21 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Say what you want, but I miss the good ol' hacker days  :laughing:

We would have those scrapped photoshoots, plus full TOAC and RH instrumentals by now!

I was thinking the same tbh ? like they were scrapped photos anyway so no one was gonna get paid for them anyway whether they leaked or remained scrapped 

3 hours ago, Synchrone said:

Was it this post? I think it was just a filter she used for a random pic

5EE41DE1-ED8B-4097-9709-E7605B71544A.jpeg

this was a mask i think , possibly a idea for god control  video the mumble talk at the start of god control - i think the first pic that was posted may have been a possible album artwork or even cover

Edited by bobby smith (see edit history)

56 minutes ago, bobby smith said:

this was a mask i think , possibly a idea for god control  video the mumble talk at the start of god control - i think the first pic that was posted may have been a possible album artwork or even cover

It does look like a mask when I look at it again and how she is holding it

2 hours ago, ilocanopapi said:

OK but WHAT ABOUT THESE 2 LOOKS? I was expecting these to be in Extreme Occident or Killers given they filmed videos for them. Damn we’ll never get to find out about these looks

E1FF44FD-F747-464B-B221-C465ED785A05.png.e9cc8c9c676e71f268fdd4148f9ec41d.png

543A5F1D-17E1-49E6-A0A7-0BD4111ABA0E.jpeg.77d71261697e640faabc47bd3928a7f6.jpeg

I don't believe she intended to expand on every character she took on for this project.  I think she was just playing with ideas and went with a few to give us a general concept of the message she wanted to convey. 

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

where was it confirmed she shot a video for those songs?

Clearly footage was shot as it's used in the documentary and it's quite a wad of footage available. Not sure about videos set to music or songs off the album. It seems mostly behind the scenes of the album photoshoots or for the purpose of inserts into documentary.

12 minutes ago, Mark Collins said:

I don't believe she intended to expand on every character she took on for this project.  I think she was just playing with ideas and went with a few to give us a general concept of the message she wanted to convey. 

Or maybe she did film more stuff but scrapped them? :suffer: Like those could’ve been one or two more music videos. At least she should’ve included them in the World of Madame X documentary so we got to see more of those looks 

Also:

I wanted more of the Dark Ballet veiled look with the Swarovski crystals :cry:

On 10/24/2019 at 4:40 PM, ilocanopapi said:

Or maybe she did film more stuff but scrapped them? :suffer: Like those could’ve been one or two more music videos. At least she should’ve included them in the World of Madame X documentary so we got to see more of those looks 

Also:

I wanted more of the Dark Ballet veiled look with the Swarovski crystals :cry:

She films everything.  Her photo shoots are no exceptions.  I think what we got is pretty much what she filmed and what she was photographing at the time.  I'm sure in the back of her mind (at the time), she was considering to dive into these character a little more, but just never did.  Much of it was just for promotional use and from the album shoot.  They were just playing with ideas.