What happened to the costumes designed by Jean Paul Gaultier?

Vinny Fonseca

During one interview given in July, Jean Paul Gaultier stated:

" I created a collection of costumes for her new tour Madame X. She wanted more black, more leather. Something Gothic."

I've been wondering what happened to this costumes since they're not being worn. At first I thought he could be talking about the costume she wore at the Eurovision appearance, but that took place in May, months before Gaultier's interview and he clearly used the word TOUR.

I remember that once or twice Madonna postec stories on Instagram with the hashtag MadameXTour showing what seemed to be variations of that shoulder armor. 

What are your thoughts about it?

Is there something more awaiting us or she just had a last minute change of heart and decided not to wear his creations for the tour?

Edited by Vinny Fonseca (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Good question. I still think there is an arena tour coming in the future after this show. That's when we'll see his designs. Please please Madonna Gods! ????

Hopefully!

Perhaps that's why she started posting #MadameXTheatre instead of #MadameXTour.

Just because a favorite designer of ours, posts about designing her latest project means she has to take on those designs.  As far as we know, we aren't privy of all the designers at this point.  It doesn't mean she hasn't used Jean Paul designs, but I'm sure in time we'll know for sure especially when an official concert video is available.

6 hours ago, Mark Collins said:

Just because a favorite designer of ours, posts about designing her latest project means she has to take on those designs.  As far as we know, we aren't privy of all the designers at this point.  It doesn't mean she hasn't used Jean Paul designs, but I'm sure in time we'll know for sure especially when an official concert video is available.

What do you mean? The tour credits are now available...

PARTICIPATING DESIGNERS
Elizabeth Emanuel, Prada, Miu Miu, Burberry, Versace, Paula Rowan (Gloves), Mugler, Agent Provocateur, Francesco Scognamiglio, Fausto Puglisi, Swarovski,  Lilly et Violetta

https://www.madonna.com/madamextourcredits

52 minutes ago, Enrico said:

What do you mean? The tour credits are now available...

PARTICIPATING DESIGNERS
Elizabeth Emanuel, Prada, Miu Miu, Burberry, Versace, Paula Rowan (Gloves), Mugler, Agent Provocateur, Francesco Scognamiglio, Fausto Puglisi, Swarovski,  Lilly et Violetta

https://www.madonna.com/madamextourcredits

True. I didn’t realize this was published. Thanks for providing this.  Though from Gaultier’s quote, it sounds like she rejected his designs. She probably had many designers who submitted her designs for her tour.