Ghosttown "I'll never leave your side"

Voguerista

Is "Ghosttown" one of your favorite songs like it is for me? The song is so beautiful and  the video, which I loved too, is out of this world. Terrence Howard couldn't have been more perfect for her leading man and tango partner.  The song and lyrics make me cry every time. I'm not a fan to her grills but this pair was perfect. Brilliant and so timeless. Everything. A total 10 rating for me. What did you like or not like? What rating would you give the song and video? 

The best Ghost Town for me is the one on YouTube where she debuted it in New York... gorgeous, as is the Atlanta show.

I cried in Glasgow when I attended, and I rarely cry to live music but she was 20ft from me and sounded like an angel... a brilliant moment in a show that otherwise I didn’t enjoy much (Glasgow wasn’t a great example of her touring ability)...

Next arena tour it’s Birmingham all the way, her shows there have become legendary amongst UK fans.

2 hours ago, scion said:

I cried in Glasgow when I attended, and I rarely cry to live music but she was 20ft from me and sounded like an angel... a brilliant moment in a show that otherwise I didn’t enjoy much (Glasgow wasn’t a great example of her touring ability)...

You mean Glasgow where she was able to entertain us (I was there) with no sound and light? Great night for me!

One of the best songs she's released this decade. Shame she gave it away for free and then made it a single after people bought it in a bundle. It was one of the few new songs that didn't leak she could have saved when the album dropped but either way, it's a touch of Karen Carpenter vocals, Stevie Nicks attire, one of her best even if some cite it as being radio generated or generic as seen on other forums. I think it's marvelous.

Love the dance remixes done by Offer Nissim. Makes for good cardio to run to this lovely song.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

You mean Glasgow where she was able to entertain us (I was there) with no sound and light? Great night for me!

Considering both shows I attended she broke the venue curfews and thus didn’t finish the show properly on either date I attended due to power restriction (Glasgow) and being forced to stop (Manchester)... I cant pretend I’m not a little disappointed still.

Horses for courses but personally I didn’t think it was a brilliant night... but I believe Birmingham was allegedly amazing.