Madame X Tour | San Francisco

Enrico

From Madonna Tribe with text included. Thank goodness for a better crowd. She has a cold though. Let's hope she'll get better and be ok for the coming shows.,..

MADAME X TOUR

San Francisco loves Madame X

BY MADONNATRIBE · NOVEMBER 5, 2019

The second of three Madame X theatre shows in San Francisco was a totally different experience, a literal 180° turn in the crowd.
It was one of the best audiences and Madonna loved it. She has a cold and it was apparent due to some coughing and runny nose. She mentioned it but was a trooper and made it through.

Longtime fan Alyssa bought the Polaroid selfie for $3k last night. Madonna remembered her and asked her and thanked her for her generosity bc it was going to charity.

Once again the beer moment was Madonna chatting with the audience from the stairs coming down from the stage, the beer bitch seems to be gone forever. A fan called Tyler gave her a beer on his knees. This time the moment made Madonna’s Instagram Stories – check out the picture from last night before it’s gone.

The show started right at 10:30 PM and ended at 12:50 AM. Madame X will be back for her last night at the Golden Gate Theatre tonight, 5 November – it’s a reschedule of the opening night originally planned for Halloween.

Thanks to our friend Dave.

Here is some reactions and photos from twitter. The photos are stunning...

Adding: and Madonna leaving...

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I'll never let other people's opinions, either good or bad ones, affect or change my own opinion. That's why i can't wait to see her in Lisbon in January.

Same here. No one will influence or change my mind on her or anyone. I have my disappointments and I disagree with her sometimes but I love her and always will. 

Special Thanks to Toronto Boy of Madonna Tribe for more details on the show last night: 

Last night was another great evening in San Francisco.

-Great crowd. Very loud and vocal, though couldn't get it together for the 1,2 Cha Cha Cha (haha, she called us lazy).
-Polaroid went for $4k to Allan, a comic book illustrator. He was wearing the reversible MX tour jacket and M complimented him on it.
-Beer Bitch was back, albeit from the stairs. M had a chat w/ Brad, a Drill Sergeant stationed in Kansas City. Some cute banter back and forth (including M playfully teasing him about his belly), M finished up by agreeing that Brad is cute (he is), and asked the crowd. We all agreed. He's stationed near his mom which was a win w/ M.
-Show started around 11pm. 
-M forgot the words to the opening verse of AL - she laughed it off saying she was sick.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic