Madame X Tour VIP Gifts

RUADJAI

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

I got it today! It’s really awesome. So many different types of material to make it. 

Great for you!! Where are you from and which date did you attend as VIP? I was VIP in Vegas, on Nov 9 and live in Brasil. Still waiting for the book to arrive, although I did not get any answer from the Madonna team since I sent the requested email. 

On 12/12/2019 at 11:05 PM, luis-rj said:

Great for you!! Where are you from and which date did you attend as VIP? I was VIP in Vegas, on Nov 9 and live in Brasil. Still waiting for the book to arrive, although I did not get any answer from the Madonna team since I sent the requested email. 

I saw her in NYC on opening night. SO maybe they're going in order. I live in NYC as well. Hope this helps. 

On 12/23/2019 at 8:59 PM, madgefan said:

Can anybody tell me the exact dimensions of the VIP book (size, wide, weight, etc.) please? I just ordered mine but I need to know that info so when it arrives to my country I will know how much I have to pay?

The book itself is 11.75 x 14 inches. However it came in a box that added about 2 inches on all sides. Weight, im not sure, but between 5-10 lbs.  Sorry for the American measurements. ?

I'm not feeling the fact that they are acting as if they are doing me a favor by sending me the VIP book when they offered it after she cancelled Boston. At this point send it Live nation or madonna fan club (all so very shadey) or shove it up ya ass M. I'm really feeling disrespected. Out on the street with no concert (I dont get stood up)  and now no book. WTF M?

XO Over it.

Edited by Lucky90210 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, ayhamonline said:

Got mine few days ago from eBay! Seriously this book is pure treasure!!! Lol it’s now my most expensive Madonna item in my collection!! More than SEX! Can you imagine?! ? tbh it’s ridiculous to pay for it but coz I didn’t buy any VIP package, that’s why I know I won’t get it. ? 

Same here. Mine is supposed to arrive here TOMORROW :06:

• 4 weeks later...