Madame X Tour VIP Gifts

RUADJAI

I got my VIP book in the mail yesterday. It is very high quality.

It is amazing and really pulls all of the pieces together (CD booklets, box set, tour book and VIP book).

For me the Madame X package is now complete.

It was for the cancelled Boston tour. It did make me feel less pissed off about missing the show.

83595928_10222103997337708_5031272738057093120_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ernnesto said:

I have the book and loved it but does anyone agrees with me that It would have been the greatest VIP gift ever if she would have signed it. How much time would it take her to sign them? :cry:

I’ve been thinking about this too. I mean her legacy aside, new big artists like The Weeknd are offering signed albums, vinyls and cassette at retail price for a limited number of hours on their official stores, and in limited quantities and it got me thinking maybe Madonna should do this for her next album. She could guarantee shifting tons of copies in the first or second week for her next era.

Perhaps first week sales are bundled with four tickets and second week they offer signed items. Madonna isn’t the type of artists who does meet ups with fans or meet and greet and her autograph has been pretty scarce and very expensive on eBay or when she sold signed vinyls at the pop up store, so maybe this will get all the fans who ever dreamed of having a Madonna autograph to grab a copy or two which will heavily impact sales. Also how hard is it for her to sign copies? I mean yeah, it can become a chore, but if she does a few thousands of those and in different formats, it will push her sales so much and will be a wonderful thing for fans to own, provided that it’s really her singing them, not her manager. 

I also thought it could be nice that those leftover VIP books that they’re selling for $225 online could come signed as a surprise to all those who bought them.

On 3/27/2020 at 10:14 PM, RinoTheBouncer said:

I’ve been thinking about this too. I mean her legacy aside, new big artists like The Weeknd are offering signed albums, vinyls and cassette at retail price for a limited number of hours on their official stores, and in limited quantities and it got me thinking maybe Madonna should do this for her next album. She could guarantee shifting tons of copies in the first or second week for her next era.

Perhaps first week sales are bundled with four tickets and second week they offer signed items. Madonna isn’t the type of artists who does meet ups with fans or meet and greet and her autograph has been pretty scarce and very expensive on eBay or when she sold signed vinyls at the pop up store, so maybe this will get all the fans who ever dreamed of having a Madonna autograph to grab a copy or two which will heavily impact sales. Also how hard is it for her to sign copies? I mean yeah, it can become a chore, but if she does a few thousands of those and in different formats, it will push her sales so much and will be a wonderful thing for fans to own, provided that it’s really her singing them, not her manager. 

I also thought it could be nice that those leftover VIP books that they’re selling for $225 online could come signed as a surprise to all those who bought them.

Do you think that she worries about not selling much? I dont think so. I just think it is a real way to say thanks to her true fans.  ?

On 3/30/2020 at 12:45 AM, ernnesto said:

Do you think that she worries about not selling much? I dont think so. I just think it is a real way to say thanks to her true fans.  ?

I do think she cares, yes. Otherwise, she wouldn’t be collaborating with younger artists nor bundling album copies with tickets or pricing tickets this high. Do you think she worries about thanking her fans? Also, do you think paying $225 for something is a way to say “thank you”?

• 5 months later...

So I tried to scanned with the phone the book, but the most part of the black comes like white and it struggles with anything too glossy. It has lots of different papers.

Any suggestions or good app I can use?

You can have a peek here

https://mega.nz/file/mtlQFRKI#zhyuREskU1kfVx9zOUD5B7wMraJN_on5aOkKJPY6Sb0

23 hours ago, EgoRod said:

So I tried to scanned with the phone the book, but the most part of the black comes like white and it struggles with anything too glossy. It has lots of different papers.

Any suggestions or good app I can use?

You can have a peek here

https://mega.nz/file/mtlQFRKI#zhyuREskU1kfVx9zOUD5B7wMraJN_on5aOkKJPY6Sb0

Thanks to you, I've discovered the book. 

It looks beautiful. but I think that the Rebel Heart Tour VIP Book is more interesting

1 hour ago, madenis said:

Thanks to you, I've discovered the book. 

It looks beautiful. but I think that the Rebel Heart Tour VIP Book is more interesting

The Rebel Heart is fun, there's lots of things to look, read and play with. This is a bit arty but has beautiful pictures. If I find the patience and the time I'll take some proper images and upload them in google photos

On 9/24/2020 at 1:53 PM, EgoRod said:

The Rebel Heart is fun, there's lots of things to look, read and play with. This is a bit arty but has beautiful pictures. If I find the patience and the time I'll take some proper images and upload them in google photos

I agree the pictures are looking really beautiful. 

That's really kind to do so :)