Madonna - NYC Pride Pro Shot Video

Brendanlovesu1

49 minutes ago, MarXus said:

It would be wonderful if the full show was released.  Maybe an added bonus to the Madame X Tour release? 

I won't hold my breath!  :04:

You know she'll add the Eurovision performance instead. :laughing:

Guy: "The fans want you to release Pride NYC on YouTube or as a bonus!"
Madonna: "What's that? They want Eurovision you say?"
Guy: "No, Pride!"
Madonna: "I do take Pride in Eurovision. Put it as a bonus with the edited vocals, add a filter or two!"

2 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

You know she'll add the Eurovision performance instead. :laughing:

Guy: "The fans want you to release Pride NYC on YouTube or as a bonus!"
Madonna: "What's that? They want Eurovision you say?"
Guy: "No, Pride!"
Madonna: "I do take Pride in Eurovision. Put it as a bonus with the edited vocals, add a filter or two!"

I'll take Eurovision too.  I loved it.   I believe the vocal was a technical issue, and it's not as bad as some are making it.  Besides, I never thought Madonna was the greatest vocalist and I enjoyed it for what it is.  And if I'm going to be real, she has nothing to prove to me. She's already done her most outstanding work a zillion times over.  I appreciate she isn't quitting just because people want her to.  If her fans want to jump on the bandwagon in giving her a hard time, then so be it.  Not me though.  I don't expect things to be perfect, but she's still got something to share of herself and I'm going to simply enjoy it for what it is. 

1 minute ago, MarXus said:

I'll take Eurovision too.  I loved it.   I believe the vocal was a technical issue, and it's not as bad as some are making it.  Besides, I never thought Madonna was the greatest vocalist and I enjoyed it for what it is.  And if I'm going to be real, she has nothing to prove to me. She's already done her most outstanding work a zillion times over.  I appreciate she isn't quitting just because people want her to.  If her fans want to jump on the bandwagon in giving her a hard time, then so be it.  Not me though.  I don't expect things to be perfect, but she's still got something to share of herself and I'm going to simply enjoy it for what it is. 

It was a joke. She won't give us any bonuses. :laughing:

"Bonuses?" :Madonna039:

Just now, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I wasn't questioning if it was a "joke".  I am full aware she lacks in providing some potential great bonus material. But let's not beat around the bush here, a lot of fans hated the Eurovision performance and many fans seem to give her a hard time like some of her worst critics.  I'm just stating I'm not that sort of fan.  Love her unconditionally.

8 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

M: I gave you so many already!

Like a prayer and Hanky Panky in Truth or dare dvd

Full Gambler and Warning signs performance in Vision quest dvd

Girl from Ipanema in Girlie show dvd

Paradise backdrop in Drowned world tour dvd

Multiangle in Reinvention dvd... ooops this doesn't exist

Coachella in Confessions tour dvd

Holiday and Frozen in S&S tour dvd

Everybody and Psy (?) and Olympia in MDNA tour dvd

Ghosttown, Who's that girl, and of course full TOAC in RHT dvd

I've never heard of this Ryan Drake guy! What happened to Ricardo Gomes as her "filmographer" this era lol

It's not very pro-shot traditionally yes, but the audio definitely are studio mixed. "Pro-shot" videos nowadays can be filmed with iPhones anyway, so as long as the camera is steady, we get some good closeups, and there are dolly movements, it's good enough!

#ShotOniPhone #ProShot

Hope these will be released ugh!

4 minutes ago, ilocanopapi said:

I've never heard of this Ryan Drake guy! What happened to Ricardo Gomes as her "filmographer" this era lol

It's not very pro-shot traditionally yes, but the audio definitely are studio mixed. "Pro-shot" videos nowadays can be filmed with iPhones anyway, so as long as the camera is steady, we get some good closeups, and there are dolly movements, it's good enough!

#ShotOniPhone #ProShot

Hope these will be released ugh!

If anything, the speech she is giving seems to be the only audio that is actually coming from the show.  The rest seems to be a studio mix (as you mentioned) from Vogue and the Madame X Manifesto.  Also, I thought she posted this or a version of this on her Instagram youtube shortly after the show.  I'm not sure this is even pro-shot footage, but simply just clips taken from various people on her team, as you said, probably shot from an Iphone. 

10 minutes ago, MarXus said:

If anything, the speech she is giving seems to be the only audio that is actually coming from the show.  The rest seems to be a studio mix (as you mentioned) from Vogue and the Madame X Manifesto.  Also, I thought she posted this or a version of this on her Instagram youtube shortly after the show.  I'm not sure this is even pro-shot footage, but simply just clips taken from various people on her team, as you said, probably shot from an Iphone. 

Yup at this point any kind of footage from NYC World Pride will suffice! It just needed to be on her official YouTube damn it! Like WHY JUST WHY not post it!? It's like what Madonna is all about ARGH.

A lot of it looks filmed from the crowd by either a plant of hers (for IG uploads, promo etc) versus actual pro shot footage for screens (usually more steady etc)

Unless she's worked out something with the Pride organizers, I wouldn't put it past a performance or two being uploaded similar to what IHeart does rather than full shows. But that's if unless just a small bit like the one posted about the importance and effect it had on her, the world, the significance etc.

It does sound like a studio mix.