Future Appreciation

scion

Why are the live versions superior to the album mixes? Why isnt this the version of Future that is on the album? Why dont we have proprer intros to Dark Ballet, God Control and Extreme Occident?

Hoping we get the album instrumentals so that we can at least make our own.

Id really like it if she’d release the mix of Future used in the show.

To be honest, I'm not sure any of the tour versions of new songs jump out to me as improved, besides I Rise, Crave and Future.

That outro. My God, why didn't the album end like that?! 

If Madame X had been an EP of just the songs included on the tour in those exact arrangements, it would be for me an absolute favourite of mine. Except Crazy, Come Alive and Batuka, they're just not cup of tea :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me

Future sounds gorgeous on this tour and it was a very pleasant surprise to see her playing the piano. I really hope we get a live album from this tour.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:03 AM, scion said:

To be honest, I'm not sure any of the tour versions of new songs jump out to me as improved, besides I Rise, Crave and Future.

That outro. My God, why didn't the album end like that?! 

If Madame X had been an EP of just the songs included on the tour in those exact arrangements, it would be for me an absolute favourite of mine. Except Crazy, Come Alive and Batuka, they're just not cup of tea :)

Killers Who Are Partying with live instrumentation (especially trumpet) sounds much better than album version :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I didn’t like Future when it was released. I liked it more when she did it at Eurovision but because I was expecting a more eventful track there, it kinda stood in the way of my enjoyment of it. Fast forward a year and after seeing the tour twice, the song really grew on me, especially the Eurovision performance now.

It went from “this song sucks” to meh, to ok, to singing along to it haha 

• 2 weeks later...