Is Madonna sabotaging her touring career?

MarXus

1 hour ago, The Same Parts said:

Are Madonna fans sabotaging Madonna's career? It's a rhetorical question. Yes they are, and they always have been. When she was more popular with the general public, their voices were somewhat diluted. As her popularity dwindles, the toxicity becomes more and more visible. 

I agree to this to some degree. It seems many fans can't handle the fact she's not the hot topic among the general public, and rather see she's now fallen into that age, that entertainers are tossed aside, no matter how great her music is.  What is said among the current music climate is said among every generation.  The only difference is we have social media where we hear/see EVERYBODY'S opinion.  It's far more in your face than when she was younger.

16 minutes ago, lap said:

I've never seen Madonna being so rude with her public. 

Her attitude when she appeared on the Graham Norton Show was appalling and we'll probably look back on that as a sign of troubles ahead. 

5 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

Oh goodness, yes. I cringed so much seeing her acting rather bratty, and being so rude to Sir Ian McKellan

I remember seeing some fans moan about this, but I saw nothing wrong with how she acted.  I think some look for more than what really is going on.  If anything, I felt she was a bit uncomfortable and she's not used to being interviewed in that sort of setting either. 

1 hour ago, PWCCA said:

Oh goodness, yes. I cringed so much seeing her acting rather bratty, and being so rude to Sir Ian McKellan

Something definitely wasn't right on the night. I actually wished they had Miriam Margolyes on with her that night. 

On 11/10/2019 at 4:02 PM, MarXus said:

You're getting a bit off topic here.  Who is to say those of us who have an issue with Madonna's behavior lately, aren't involved in other world matters that are important?  We are versatile people who can complain about our burnt toast and still go out and try to tackle other issues that really matter.  No one is acting like "patriarchs" here.  We're just discussing a concerning issue here at a message forum. No one thinks this takes more precedence over other important world issues. Most who have replied are die hard fans, and we only want the best for Madonna.  I'm pretty sure the administrator didn't just open this forum for us to only speak highly of her all the time.  As long as we are being respectful, I think it's safe to say that there are some who can intelligently discuss issues on Madonna that may not necessarily be favorable to her. 

You are welcome to feel she's entitled to think her "Diva" behavior is acceptable, but others don't!  Being a "Diva" doesn't give a person a license to take advantage of fans.  Also, no one here wants her to 'shut up'. We are just discussing her touring behavior of late. Remember, not everyone going to her concerts are privy to knowing her antics or being so late. They may have had made other plans or have other obligations after a certain time they expected the show to be over,

well said