Madonna Collaborations (Best, Worse and Wishes)

Guest Ashley

7 hours ago, PWCCA said:

It was a commissioned remix, not really a collaboration. A collaboration would be them going into a studio together to write and record

I'm not sure about what a "collaboration" really is,  the term it's confusing. Is it production, a duet or a "featured" artist?

The Sorry remix has both new vocals and melody written especially for the remix by PSB, so it's almost a duet. And remember Prince and Madonna never got into a studio together to record Love song, they exchanged tapes. The same happened with Massive Attack

6 hours ago, Gonzalo said:

I'm not sure about what a "collaboration" really is,  the term it's confusing. Is it production, a duet or a "featured" artist?

The Sorry remix has both new vocals and melody written especially for the remix by PSB, so it's almost a duet. And remember Prince and Madonna never got into a studio together to record Love song, they exchanged tapes. The same happened with Massive Attack

It means working together.
I thought there was only one of Massive Attack that met her ?
I was supposed to be Chaka Khan b u t reading between the polite statements online she wasted or something for the original sessions.
They could always do What Have I Done To Deserve This live eh ??