Official Madonna Calendar 2020 ?

otcoam

Has there been any indication we are getting an Official Madonna Calendar for 2020?  Usually there has been an announcement in October for the upcoming Calendar year.  We need a calendar for this era with outtakes & pro shots from the Madame X Tour.  The last couple of calendars have been complete disappointments in my opinion.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:59 PM, ScottyX said:

i hope so but i also hope that they dont repeat the images from the album and tourbook as it is starting to get redundant.. the same thing happened with the Rebel heart pics and of course I buy everything regardless lol

When has a calendar from her ever been new content?  I don't recall ever.  They always are comprised of images from the previous or current year.  With the exception of a few that were just random photos throughout her career.  I can't think of one calendar from the very beginning of her career that was from it's own photoshoot, specifically for the calendar.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

It would be fantastic if we got a proper Madame X calendar with each of the characters for every month (eg. Secret Agent in January, Cha Cha Instructor in February, Equestrian in March etc.) but sadly I don’t see it happening.

12 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I sent an email to Danilo.com, let's see if they know more...

Maybe we should all ask so rhey know there's a market!

I wonder why it's so hard. It should be so easy to find 12-14 great outtakes!

I have doubts that there will be a calendar this year. We are already approaching the end of November now. Other artist's calendars have already been on the shelves for months already. My guess is that because the album performed so poorly, maybe they have scrapped other related releases until there is a new era... who knows?

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

JUST GOT THE REPLY FROM DANILO:

Dear Enrico

Thank you for your email and sorry to say there is not a Madonna calendar this year.

I am so sorry for this and please look at our list of calendars at www.danilo.com.

Regards,

Nicola Prince

:cry:

What a shame! I don't understand why. 

18 minutes ago, boytoy77 said:

If the email is true, than this will be the 3rd time that Madonna has not had a calendar during her entire career. It’s a stupid decision, because they always sell well, and could have been handed to pretty much anyone on her team. 

The email is real although I can't guarantee how much the person who replied knows.

But considering we are also at the end of November, it seems very possible.

It’s a shame
And you got no one to blame

I do recall her putting out calendars at the very last moment.  2 years ago, the same thing happened.  Then all of a sudden, she was selling 16 month calendars in January. (the extra 4 months are the last months of the previous year) which make no sense because it was not released until January.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  

When all else fails, you can always use the 1992 official calendar. LMFAO!!

On 11/21/2019 at 12:29 PM, Enrico said:

JUST GOT THE REPLY FROM DANILO:

Dear Enrico

Thank you for your email and sorry to say there is not a Madonna calendar this year.

I am so sorry for this and please look at our list of calendars at www.danilo.com.

Regards,

Nicola Prince

:cry:

OMG seriously!!! Unacceptable, I’ve preordered mine from Amazon UK & it’s still there! Shall I cancel the order??? Her team sucks seriously. I mean it’s a damn calendar not something big! Not professional at all. 

2 hours ago, ayhamonline said:

OMG seriously!!! Unacceptable, I’ve preordered mine from Amazon UK & it’s still there! Shall I cancel the order??? Her team sucks seriously. I mean it’s a damn calendar not something big! Not professional at all. 

Especially if you think there are so many MX images left unused. It doesn't need a great artist to make! They are EMBARASSING.

Amazon doesn't take your money until the item is shipped, so I would wait and pray...

BTW I am using this unofficial one for 2020 bought through ebay:

s-l300.jpg

38 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Especially if you think there are so many MX images left unused. It doesn't need a great artist to make! They are EMBARASSING.

Amazon doesn't take your money until the item is shipped, so I would wait and pray...

BTW I am using this unofficial one for 2020 bought through ebay:

s-l300.jpg

Yeah so true... I mean what’s the point of talking all these pics & at the end they used only few?!?! I don’t we’ll get anything this years... & it will be similar to this one lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...