30 Minutes of Madame X! Someone Rip It!

vitoralmeiida

You realize you're all judging this once again from the view of the furthest nosebleed seat on the far right upper balcony of the theater with no lighting, zoom, or proper microphones for audio.  Half the projections aren't visible or are missing due to lighting.  It's pretty much as blurry and as unfocused as the Confessions video bootlegs circa 2006.

I can only hope she'll actually release a film and doesn't end up deciding no angle is good to capture everything because it isn't. :pop:  And that it isn't just some garbage shot on an iPhone with Instagram filters.

7 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

You realize you're all judging this once again from the view of the furthest nosebleed seat on the far right upper balcony of the theater with no lighting, zoom, or proper microphones for audio.  Half the projections aren't visible or are missing due to lighting.  It's pretty much as blurry and as unfocused as the Confessions video bootlegs circa 2006.

I can only hope she'll actually release a film and doesn't end up deciding no angle is good to capture everything because it isn't. :pop:  And that it isn't just some garbage shot on an iPhone with Instagram filters.

Oh for sure. I am sure the final released version will be amazing! Like most intimate concerts, being there is always much better.

22 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

where is @Frank?!

:drama:

This is one of the reasons why she (smartly) ban all phones, I really wish people would respect her wishes and not sneak in to film something of this quality, and have it shared with those who have not seen it live. This capture completely ruins the entire theatre experience, it's really sad to know some will watch this and judge it to be dull and boring; which is the opposite LIVE. Those of you who will be attending a show, DO NOT watch it and just go and EXPERIENCE the show as it was intended to be seen - LIVE IN PERSON!

13 minutes ago, truerebel said:

This is one of the reasons why she (smartly) ban all phones, I really wish people would respect her wishes and not sneak in to film something of this quality, and have it shared with those who have not seen it live. This capture completely ruins the entire theatre experience, it's really sad to know some will watch this and judge it to be dull and boring; which is the opposite LIVE. Those of you who will be attending a show, DO NOT watch it and just go and EXPERIENCE the show as it was intended to be seen - LIVE IN PERSON!

It's not that serious.  I, for one, am happy and grateful for any and all recordings we got.  It's high risk especially this tour.

I am perfectly capable of knowing what I saw with my own eyes and ears and separating it from the recordings that are for the historical record and memories.

7 minutes ago, truerebel said:

I understand where you're coming from @truerebel, however:

I live in Brazil where the concert ticket price alone would be around $2,000 BRL + travel costs, hotel, food would result in anything aroung $8-10,000 BRL, in a country where the monthly minimal wage is $1,000.
I got really upset when the news broke that she would ban phones from the Madame X, because yet again I felt left out, I'm sure other South American members of Infinity felt the same, we did not have the opportunity to go see RHT live and the majority of other tours, so please, don't just say "JUST GO SEE LIVE IN PERSON" because that's not possible for most people.
I don't get why she doesn't come here, São Paulo has an amazing theater, plus, she has a song in f****** portuguese!

I say all that with all the love, ok? Just sharing another point of view. :)

:Madonna041:

I know some are making an extra effort to record this time also because so many fans, especially in South America, Asia, and Australia won't get to see her at all.  Even if people have the money, not everyone has the time to just hop across the world for a concert no matter how great.

37 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

I know some are making an extra effort to record this time also because so many fans, especially in South America, Asia, and Australia won't get to see her at all.  Even if people have the money, not everyone has the time to just hop across the world for a concert no matter how great.

Same here. In Canada.cannot afford to travel south to see her.

50 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Here's to hoping she makes a DVD for this tour

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

Cool to see from far away too.... I could see there was stuff on the ceiling from my seat but I just thought they fucked up the projections. ?

Some of the effects look better from further away too. 

Some of the lines/projections are deep in the stage area and you can only see them from the orchestra/mezzanine.  Then some are really high up and across the ceiling so you won't really be looking or seeing unless you're in the balcony.

Even the Confessions Tour looked slightly boring to me from bootlegs, but we all know that's an amazing show. Especially with minimalist shows there are a lot of details that aren't visible in recordings like these. I really hope someone good will direct this tour dvd. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 4:38 AM, the salamander said:

I was going to post this just now :04:

2072535589_JROSEINNEWYORKPART3(MADONNALIVE)1.mp4_thumbs_2019_11.19_00_39_37.thumb.jpg.1fb2d4a2bbf7604ff48d9bde32287840.jpg

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I replied to this but it's still "Hidden Content"...

Edited by YourInnerIsland
dunno why it doesn't work, even tho I replied. (see edit history)