Madonna on new cover of L' Officiel Italia- so beautiful!!

Voguerista

3 hours ago, Rollifotti said:

We already know this pics and styles so what about it

It's not just about what pics will be in it. It also has a new interview inside with Donatella. This may or may not excite you, but, it does me especially for how she's teasing on it. 

21 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Here is another image inside thanks to Madonna Tribe. 

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/madonna-on-lofficiel-italia/

IMG_1839.JPG

This pic and the others are in my above post linked to Madonna's instagram.  Just click on the arrow on my above post you can see them all.  The black and white pics with the black hat and the one with the polka dotted scarf are my favs.

16 minutes ago, MarXus said:

This pic and the others are in my above post linked to Madonna's instagram.  Just click on the arrow on my above post you can see them all.  The black and white pics with the black hat and the one with the polka dotted scarf are my favs.

I'm so sorry. I didnt see the white jacket pic. Adding: I love your fave pics too. 

4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I'm so sorry. I didnt see the white jacket pic. 

Nothing to be sorry about, but Madonna posted all these pics on her Instagram.  MadonnaTribe just grabbed the photos from her account. The white jacket is the last pic in the slide show.

Just now, Voguerista said:

Ok I'll take it out. Thanks so much. 

You don't need to take anything out.  I just pointed it out that there is more pics in my post linked to M's instagram that you might not realize along with the white jacket.  Did you see the one with the black leather hat with the muscle shirt?  I think that's my favorite.

4 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You don't need to take anything out.  I just pointed it out that there is more pics in my post linked to M's instagram that you might not realize along with the white jacket.  Did you see the one with the black leather hat with the muscle shirt?  I think that's my favorite.

Omg now I see what you mean and how there is a slide show beside the gif. Awesome thanks. And the black hat photo is gorgeous too. Beautiful. Everything. I'm so excited on this. I love the nod to Italy too with the change in color for the text. Thanks again.xxx

6 minutes ago, MarXus said:

It's this one @Voguerista Totally hot!!!!  (And on a totally side note, why do you keep following me and then unfollowing my profile? One day you're there, the next you're not?)

Mhat.jpg

Gorgeous. I love her eye lashes. So gorgeous. (And sorry again,...For our couple of issues before, I was nervous and wasn't sure if you'd want to me to follow or not). 

3 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Gorgeous. I love her eye lashes. So gorgeous. (And sorry again,...For our couple of issues before, I was nervous and wasn't sure if you'd want to me to follow or not). 

Do what you want!  To me, it's just a silly popularity contest for some.  I was just curious and wondered if there might be some sort of glitch at the forums.  That's all.