Rumour: Madame X Tour in Madrid / Napoli / Berlin

lmvc

6 minutes ago, lmvc said:

The last rumours talk about an imminent announce with dates of the tour in Madrid, Napoli and Berlin. If this is true it means the tour is expanded and could be done in South America too. The new European dates would be from middle March.

What do you think about that?

Great for those in those regions.  I wouldn't assume more than we know though.  And honestly (and this is my selfishness taking over), I prefer her be done in March, that way if she films the tour, it will be out sooner.  

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

pay me kim kardashian GIF by GQ

I can't avoid going to Naples if she adds Italy!

I'd love to meet @stefo  @Angelo  @Rupert76

It is a very dark time for me, and in this time I also lost the enthusiasm of going to Paris on February 27th to see Madonna. And I don't even know if i will attend the show... 

But surely, regardless of the possible arrival of the Madame X Tour in Italy, I would be in any case very happy to meet the others MadonnaInfinity's friends live, if there will be an opportunity.

So if you should come around here you will always be very welcome! 

14 minutes ago, Rupert76 said:

It is a very dark time for me, and in this time I also lost the enthusiasm of going to Paris on February 27th to see Madonna. And I don't even know if i will attend the show... 

But surely, regardless of the possible arrival of the Madame X Tour in Italy, I would be in any case very happy to meet the others MadonnaInfinity's friends live, if there will be an opportunity.

So if you should come around here you will always be very welcome! 

Remember Madame X brings light to dark places :hug:

I wouldnt count any chickens just yet. When RHT was in its last leg there was talk of extending the tour. I had a friend who worked for the airline that moved her equipment, and he told me they had reserved future flights (south america if i remember right) to a potential new leg of the tour, but it never happened even though there was planning/ talk/ etc. you never know...

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

That and there are her knee issues too which aren't going to get any better. 

I am praying that her knee injury isn’t going to prevent her from returning to arenas and/or stadiums in the future, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

That and there are her knee issues too which aren't going to get any better. 

Except her knee is better now than it was a like a month ago when she even canceled a show. 
It always gets worse when she does 3 shows in a row. 
I'm sure those 3 weeks with no show around Christmas and New Year are going to do wonders for her. 

12 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Except her knee is better now than it was a like a month ago when she even canceled a show. 
I'm sure those 3 weeks with no show around Christmas and New Year are going to do wonders for her. 

I hope so! ???

On 11/25/2019 at 11:41 AM, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

It would not surprise me if she has surgery on the knee after the tour finishes. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It would not surprise me if she has surgery on the knee after the tour finishes. 

Let’s pray that any surgery will solve this knee problem. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

With her cancelling the shows in Boston (doctor's order) and her not rescheduling them, I'm leaning heavily that adding more cities is out of the question at this point. 

I hope she doesn’t add more dates, it would be ridiculous at this point.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Sadly, it won't surprise me if there are more cancellations. Her knee and other injuries could be bigger than we think? 

It’s likely there will be further cancellations. Part of me was scared she was going to postpone or cancel the European leg however I doubt it will come to that.