Voguerista

Madame X Tour | Philadelphia

2 minutes ago, SeanP said:

It is not a right place to post this.. but since the beginning of the tour it's bothering me, why didn't she include song "WHO'S THAT GIRL" on the tour set list. :scoff: It goes with the whole theme very well!

With some songs she says she doesn’t like to do it on two tours in a row, which may be why she didn’t include it on this tour. However, there are other songs such as La Isla Bonita and Candy Shop which she has no problem doing on more than two tours in a row. 

madonna GIF

13 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

With some songs she says she doesn’t like to do it on two tours in a row, which may be why she didn’t include it on this tour. However, there are other songs such as La Isla Bonita and Candy Shop which she has no problem doing on more than two tours in a row. 

madonna GIF

But I do not recall any proper performance of this song since 1987 :smile: and I consider the song a major hit of hers.  She did acoustic version on her last tour. Anyway, it would go perfectly in the Fado segment... or even between Vogue and I don't search I find.
But there are also others like: Girl Gone Wild, Bad Girl, Nothing Really Matters....

Edited by SeanP

21 minutes ago, SeanP said:

It is not a right place to post this.. but since the beginning of the tour it's bothering me, why didn't she include song "WHO'S THAT GIRL" on the tour set list. :scoff: It goes with the whole theme very well!

The guitar players play it before the show starts 😂

19 hours ago, homeros said:

I'd be wary of anything on RadarOnline, they hate Madonna and progressive artists in general.

40 minutes ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

I'm totally convinced that the knee injury is the result of her booty surgery. She have lost her grace and harmony in dancing. It's completely out of proportion with her body. Now that she come back in shape it's more evident than ever.

I totally agree.

No doubt that the load transfer on his booty is not without impact on the joints (hips, knees, ankles). Especially at her age.
I think she have lost her harmony, her gestures and her confidence.

5 hours ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

I'm totally convinced that the knee injury is the result of her booty surgery. She have lost her grace and harmony in dancing. It's completely out of proportion with her body. Now that she come back in shape it's more evident than ever.

I think as we age, it's harder to move and dance like when we are young. In my opinion, she can move and dance better than many at her age.  But I agree that rehab and working out will really help and benefit her and what's happening and as long as she follows doctor's orders and doesn't over do it.

6 hours ago, mouse said:

I totally agree.

No doubt that the load transfer on his booty is not without impact on the joints (hips, knees, ankles). Especially at her age.
I think she have lost her harmony, her gestures and her confidence.

Good Lord.

She moves better than most people half her age. Even with a knee injury.

27 minutes ago, Derby said:

Good Lord.

She moves better than most people half her age. Even with a knee injury.

I’m not comparing her to another younger person  

I compare her before and after the surgery  . 

8 hours ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

She was talking about fever on her insta, right? 

A surgery we don’t even know she had. I’m sorry I don’t think she had butt implants or injections. I think she gained some weight and as a very small, petite woman that has been photographed and in the public eye for almost 40 years it was a little more recognizable. Maybe I’m wrong.  She’s lost some weight again and it doesn’t look as big anymore to me. She’s admitted her thighs have always been something she’s self conscious of. She’s older she’s not going to move the same forever

38 minutes ago, Vinny Fonseca said:

A few minutes ago Madonna posted this pics on her stories.

She added the tag #Rehab and it looks like she's getting blood transfusion. 

Any thoughts on what kind of treatment is that?

Screenshot_20191205-181926_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191205-181930_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191205-181928_Instagram.jpg

Has she ever been anemic? I can't remember? I hope someone knows? I'm getting worried on her again. 😩

Eta: I saw someone at instagram say it might be a vitamin treatment of some kind?