Madame X Tour | Philadelphia

Voguerista

56 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Has she ever been anemic? I can't remember? I hope someone knows? I'm getting worried on her again. ?

Eta: I saw someone at instagram say it might be a vitamin treatment of some kind? 

Well, according to the Daily Mail and the video she posted, it´s an alternative treatment called Autohematotherapy in which the blood is drawn, infused with ozone and vitamins (sometimes exposed to ultraviolet light ) before being reinserted.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7761505/Madonna-blood-drawn-mixed-ozone-gas-IV-drip.html

Edited by Vinny Fonseca (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Synchrone said:

A surgery we don’t even know she had. I’m sorry I don’t think she had butt implants or injections. I think she gained some weight and as a very small, petite woman that has been photographed and in the public eye for almost 40 years it was a little more recognizable. Maybe I’m wrong.  She’s lost some weight again and it doesn’t look as big anymore to me. She’s admitted her thighs have always been something she’s self conscious of. She’s older she’s not going to move the same forever

if you're close in the shows, there is something going on there - it's either surgical enhancement or a big padded pair of bloomers.  You can't miss it. if it is the former, she went kinda big.

1 hour ago, Vinny Fonseca said:

Well, according to the Daily Mail and the video she posted, it´s an alternative treatment called Autohematotherapy in which the blood is drawn, infused with ozone and vitamins (sometimes exposed to ultraviolet light ) before being reinserted.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7761505/Madonna-blood-drawn-mixed-ozone-gas-IV-drip.html

Fascinating. I hope it works! 

3 hours ago, Synchrone said:

A surgery we don’t even know she had. I’m sorry I don’t think she had butt implants or injections. I think she gained some weight and as a very small, petite woman that has been photographed and in the public eye for almost 40 years it was a little more recognizable. Maybe I’m wrong.  She’s lost some weight again and it doesn’t look as big anymore to me. She’s admitted her thighs have always been something she’s self conscious of. She’s older she’s not going to move the same forever

THANK YOU!  I mean really?  The silly conspiracies people come up with.  No wonder Daily Mail and every tabloid site are making loads of money.  So many people are naive to believe the ridiculous. 

For those who were wondering...

WHAT IS AUTOHEMOTHERAPY? 

Autohemotherapy is a type of alternative medicine which is said to heal injuries, reduce pain and speed up recovery.

The controversial procedure involves a patient having their blood drawn and 'spun' at a high speed in a special machine.

This allows practitioners to harvest platelets, blood cells which help to speed up healing.

The patient then has the end product - platelet-rich plasma (PRP) - reinjected back into their bloodstream.

Some procedures mix the PRP with ozone gas, which has been used for 150 years because of its anti-inflammatory effect.

The first documented use of autohemotherapy was in 1913, with doctors using it to treat hives and eczema.

It boomed in popularity in the 1960s across Europe, North America and Japan before doubt was cast over whether it was effective.

Autohemotherapy has surfaced as a treatment once again in the past 15 years or so, despite the lack of evidence it works.

One type of autohermotherapy - also called autologous blood therapy - is a vampire facial, made famous by reality TV star Kim Kardashian.

'Blood spinning' is also a controversial treatment used by sport players. The practice has been used at football clubs Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea.

The NHS health watchdog allows for autologous blood injection for tendinopathy in England, Wales and Scotland.

Tendinopathy describes a range of conditions that affect tendons, usually caused by overuse.

NICE guidance says the treatment can supply the tendon with growth factors that start the healing process.

26 minutes ago, Enrico said:

For those who were wondering...

WHAT IS AUTOHEMOTHERAPY? 

Autohemotherapy is a type of alternative medicine which is said to heal injuries, reduce pain and speed up recovery.

The controversial procedure involves a patient having their blood drawn and 'spun' at a high speed in a special machine.

This allows practitioners to harvest platelets, blood cells which help to speed up healing.

The patient then has the end product - platelet-rich plasma (PRP) - reinjected back into their bloodstream.

Some procedures mix the PRP with ozone gas, which has been used for 150 years because of its anti-inflammatory effect.

The first documented use of autohemotherapy was in 1913, with doctors using it to treat hives and eczema.

It boomed in popularity in the 1960s across Europe, North America and Japan before doubt was cast over whether it was effective.

Autohemotherapy has surfaced as a treatment once again in the past 15 years or so, despite the lack of evidence it works.

One type of autohermotherapy - also called autologous blood therapy - is a vampire facial, made famous by reality TV star Kim Kardashian.

'Blood spinning' is also a controversial treatment used by sport players. The practice has been used at football clubs Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea.

The NHS health watchdog allows for autologous blood injection for tendinopathy in England, Wales and Scotland.

Tendinopathy describes a range of conditions that affect tendons, usually caused by overuse.

NICE guidance says the treatment can supply the tendon with growth factors that start the healing process.

I hate to say this; but this sounds bat crazy.  Then again, some of the wildest creations/inventions/discoveries were made by people that were known to be eccentric or laughed at. 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:30 PM, Vinny Fonseca said:

Hilarious how the Daily Mail can’t even manage to report on the publically posted video properly.

the Instagram video when she says that’s a lot of blood the therapist tells her it’s 1 litre and the body has 5 litres

Yet the Daily Mail report the therapist said he had 5 litres of her blood.... 

unless I’m the crazy one now?

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

It does sound crazy but I hope and pray it works. "Break a leg", Madonna! You've got this! 

Yeah, unconventional medical practices produces a lot of skepticism. Anymore, Madonna is coming off like Shirley Maclaine.  Great actress, but she comes off a bit unhinged.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic