Lucky90210

I Don't Search I Find

Recommended Posts

yeah no, all three sound the same and there wasn't a reason to release all three, plus the radio mix is not even a radio mix at FIVE and a half minutes

not to mention the dumb white border which brings the cover from a 10 down to a 6 (barely) 

and i assume they're not mastered for itunes, sigh

 

another amateur release, i feel like since HC era all singles have been butchered and there is zero quality control regarding mixes and artworks :ay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, domo said:

yeah no, all three sound the same and there wasn't a reason to release all three, plus the radio mix is not even a radio mix at FIVE and a half minutes

not to mention the dumb white border which brings the cover from a 10 down to a 6 (barely) 

and i assume they're not mastered for itunes, sigh

 

another amateur release, i feel like since HC era all singles have been butchered and there is zero quality control regarding mixes and artworks :ay:

Wow that sucks for you. More plays for the rest of us! LETS DANCE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're great. The song sounds like a dub to begin with and I love how they made use of the spoken vocals a lot. Her speaking voice is so unique and magical. It's extended and beefs up the song in my opinion.

Not sure what people were expecting; they were out days ago as well. More to come now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, deathproof said:

Wow that sucks for you. More plays for the rest of us! LETS DANCE!

hey don't get me wrong, it's not that i dislike the remix, i just think that a "honey dijon remix" and a 3min "radio edit" would be better than 3 more or less same mixes, it's not like there are any important differences between the remix and club mix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I wonder if there will be more, I assume so? 

if it follows a similar pattern to the singles, then yes

medellin had offer nissim mixes and then the rest

i rise had tracy young, then others

crave had mnek > others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ashley

I wish M went back to releasing a few remix eps with different remixers and a good 12" to get us going all night. 

Aah those were the days. 

I don't think we've had anything really like that since Music was released in 2000. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, domo said:

if it follows a similar pattern to the singles, then yes

medellin had offer nissim mixes and then the rest

i rise had tracy young, then others

crave had mnek > others

I don't understand the idea of releasing the remixes this way... But at least they released a bunch of remixes for each song, many artists just release one remix as a single and that's it.

I hope we have more for I Don't Search I Find! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not fond of the song, but the remixes are pretty good. 

4 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

I don't understand the idea of releasing the remixes this way... But at least they released a bunch of remixes for each song, many artists just release one remix as a single and that's it.

I hope we have more for I Don't Search I Find! 

I actually like how they spaced out the release of these remixes.  It almost feels (at least for us fans who are paying attention) like she's releasing singles every few months, like in the old days. Certainly, they don't receive the same sort of commercial success or attention, but it's fun to see these mixes go #1 which I'm sure these will. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.