Madonna will appear tonight on MET GALA 2015

Madonna is planning to go on Met Gala. she will not come at the end of the red carpet, but in the idlle of the red carpet. the last one who will appear on the red carpet will be Beyonce or Stefani

OTHER CELEBRITY GUESTS:

Seth Meyers, James Corden, Harvey Weinstein, Jessica Chastain, Bradley Cooper, Benedict Cumberbatch, Claire Danes, Hugh Dancy, Colin Firth, Livia Firth, Neil Patrick Harris, Anne Hathaway, Ethan Hawke, Dakota Johnson, Spike Jonze, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Baz Luhrmann, Sienna Miller, Julianne Moore, Marcus Mumford, Rita Ora, Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick, Katy Perry, Eddie Redmayne, Rihanna, Amanda Seyfried, Ivanka Trump, Florence Welch, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Allison Williams, Reese Witherspoon.

Lady Gaga is an honorary guest and she is hosting the after party.

The gays on here are literally the ONLY PEOPLE who care about t h e Met Gala.I can't believe the one time I read on a Madonna fan board that someone said that "Madonna could save the Rebel Heart era" by wearing something amazing at the Met Gala"Um like 95% of the American public doesn't even know what the Met Gala is!It's not like it's televised or anythingSome of her fans cracked me upI am, however looking forward to seeing what she wears

I live in Philadelphia about 90 miles from NYC and it was really hit today, 85 degrees, so NYC generally has the same weather that Philly gets, this will probably limit the choices of dress that Madonna will wearI'm sure the Queen doesn't wanna sweat!