Most beautiful and fun Clown ever!

Voguerista

This was such a great and fun concept. I wish however her voice was stronger. It pains me to listen to it because I know she was feeling weak. I hope some day she does something along these lines again and properly trains for it. Because the end result could be so much better. 

3 hours ago, Andymad said:

This was such a great and fun concept. I wish however her voice was stronger. It pains me to listen to it because I know she was feeling weak. I hope some day she does something along these lines again and properly trains for it. Because the end result could be so much better. 

Yeah, the vocals were just horrid with a few exceptions. I don't feel like she was even trying to sing well.  It's a shame since she pulled out songs she never performed before or hadn't sung in a long long time.

I will admit I cringed a lot throughout these shows. Having a mega rich woman beg for money doesn't look good on her.  And the way she goes about it, comes off crude and off putting for most.  The jokes were not funny at all and it was like watching a washed up entertainer, falling further into oblivion.  But of course, we hard core fans shrug it off because we know there is more to her than this. 

8 hours ago, DancingInCircles said:

a negative nancy. ew.

OT: i love tears of a clown

says the person who has made only three posts, and probably never read many of my posts,  mostly positive of Madonna.

Reminder: being a hardcore fan for 35 years doesn't mean I have to love everything she does.