Your Favorite Tour Intros?

MarXus

Great :kissy:

Re-Invention (The Mixes and visuals of TBW and Vogue :heart:)

The Girlie Show (:heart:The Transition From Circus Intro to Erotica, I always have that in one single file)

The Confessions Tour (The Theme, costumes and choreography, very well mix of the three elements)

Who's That Girl Tour (The opening rehearsal clip, the vibe when the intro begins on the film, really like it, even when it's very basic stuff)

The MDNA Tour (GREAT, bad Film edition)

Blond Ambition intro will always be number one for me, but I also love her entrance at Reinvention Tour... it was beautiful... sadly, for me, the performances got rather boring after that intro. Confessions intro was impressive, but I must say, the equestrian themed videos could easily have been dropped for something a little more 'disco' themed.

1. MDNA Tour (live was amazing. Those thunder claps and whip slashes were so loud)
2. BA Tour (I mean come on, Metropolis, Madonna in a ponytail/curls, that choreo, that outfit)
3. Confessions (The video introduction alone)
4. RIT (The Beast Within video as it segues into Vogue with the headstand)
5. RHT (Loved the Iconic video backdrop but her entrance is very flat and one note)

Blonde Ambition - The Metropolis theme and the boys dancing to Everybody/Express Yourself before M is elevated to the stage will always be memorable. 

The Girlie Show - The calliope fanfare making way for Carrie Ann Inaba to dance down the pole before Mistress Dita rises to summon everyone to her enchantment is just pure art in my opinion. 

Who's That Girl Tour - M dancing with a bentwood chair behind a white screen, whilst Tamara Łempicka images are projected onto the stage and the male dancers make their first appearances.

Drowned World Tour - Made a statement, yet could have been a bit more Kabbalic and the punk costumes and theme could have been designed a lot more effectively. Vivienne Westwood should have designed the costumes for that segment. 

Confessions Tour ( Very classy  and the iconic disco ball)

Re-Invention Tour (Hauntingly beautiful - The Beast Within, the masks, the boomerangs)

Rebel Heart Tour (Loved how she made a self-reference wearing the Oscar 1991 look)

MDNA Tour ( Impressive how she brought the Botafumeiro ritual from the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela to stage)

Sticky & Sweet Tour (The Sweet Machine Intro along with the moving screens - my very first Madonna tour)

Edited by Vinny Fonseca (see edit history)