M's new boyfriend

Redha DBL

Always someone from her entourage since 2010, everyone licking her ass... No wonder why sometimes she behaves they way she does lately. I don't want to be rude, I admire her, but I don't think that being surrounded always by the same people and mixing relationships with money and work is good for anyone. 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

He seems so supportive of her. I think he's fun and creative in ways we can't imagine which she loves (being his dancing is from another planet). I'm so glad she has found a mind, a friend, a love, and a support system in him. Young or old, who cares. If she's happy, that's all that matters. Same with Lola! 

6 hours ago, Enrico said:

And who are the others?

Daily Mail talks about Lourdes' "mistery man"... ?

22240508-7792581-image-m-74_157634485232

So the other guy is her massage therapist who actually used to come into my bar everyday for the past 3 years. I was in shock when I first saw him with her. I’ve also heard some questionable things about him which makes me worry when I see instagrams of him massaging her daughters. 

On 12/15/2019 at 4:53 PM, devilpray said:

Why the fuck do yall care? She's living her life, maybe try living yours? She's free to date whoever the fucks she wants, she's a grown ass woman. Do we really HAVE to always doubt what she does or think she doesn't know better or is surrounded by assholes?

Her experiences with this guys from her entourage always end in one way: bad.

But yes, is nobody's business. She can make another MDNA record after the relationship. 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

I have to say I am guilty of judging older men and younger women/girls which I find odd. Leonardo DiCaprio for example has never dated anyone over 25 which I find bizarre now he's older. And I felt the same when I read and saw the pictures of Madonna and this boy too. (If this is the case that this is her new fella). Just my personal opinion. And yes I get people saying it's none of our business, but if you're standing out on a balcony giving the paparazzi time to take pictures that you know will get printed then it would be an odd thing not to have some thought(s) on it.

And I agree with the person who said it's always someone from her entourage. It must be very hard to be at such a level of fame that your only "friends" are your entourage. This doesn't just apply to Madonna, but it must have an impact on why celebrities end up surround by "yes" people because what you gonna do?! Argue or disagree and risk losing your job and guaranteed employment for however many months/years.

Edited by Alan Leggate
Added end part. (see edit history)

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

So the other guy is her massage therapist who actually used to come into my bar everyday for the past 3 years. I was in shock when I first saw him with her. I’ve also heard some questionable things about him which makes me worry when I see instagrams of him massaging her daughters. 

You "heard"?  It doesn't mean that it's true. This is how ridiculous rumors start.  Also, you're no expert on anyone, even if they patron your bar for three years. As @Fighterstated, threads like this never turn out well because people make wild assumptions and become so judgmental.  Madonna is a big girl. I'm sure she's quite insightful when it comes to men who come around her and her children.

36 minutes ago, Alan Leggate said:

I have to say I am guilty of judging older men and younger women/girls which I find odd. Leonardo DiCaprio for example has never dated anyone over 25 which I find bizarre now he's older. And I felt the same when I read and saw the pictures of Madonna and this boy too. (If this is the case that this is her new fella). Just my personal opinion. And yes I get people saying it's none of our business, but if you're standing out on a balcony giving the paparazzi time to take pictures that you know will get printed then it would be an odd thing not to have some thought(s) on it.

And I agree with the person who said it's always someone from her entourage. It must be very hard to be at such a level of fame that your only "friends" are your entourage. This doesn't just apply to Madonna, but it must have an impact on why celebrities end up surround by "yes" people because what you gonna do?! Argue or disagree and risk losing your job and guaranteed employment for however many months/years.

So what?  Many people meet their partners through work or mutual interests if not through friends.  How is this different?  It's not like he's a stranger. He was part of her previous tour.  Hell, we don't even know if it's that serious.  I don't get why some people must assume this is about her having to be around only "yes" people?  That's just ridiculous. Obviously she has specific tastes and it's not always about having a great body.  She seems to look for those that might have mutual interests or intellect.  Most men her age couldn't even keep up with her.  Even men ten or twenty years younger than her can't keep up with her.  I've always seen her as someone who is young at heart. 

10 hours ago, Enrico said:

And who are the others?

Daily Mail talks about Lourdes' "mistery man"... ?

22240508-7792581-image-m-74_157634485232

22240524-7792581-She_likes_them_young_Th

Lourdes has finally found a decent man. A real hottie! :D 

31 minutes ago, MarXus said:

So what?  Many people meet their partners through work 

And sensible people don't get their meat where they get their bread. 

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

2019-12-15-16-12-13.jpg

images.jpeg.ab6e084ec0ad02661061fb0151ac48c8.jpeg

That side profile makes her look very similar to Eva Peron after embalming. 

I'm all for cosmetic surgery to freshen up and when it's done right it looks natural. Yet whoever M has been going must be a registered mortician as well. 

23 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You "heard"?  It doesn't mean that it's true. This is how ridiculous rumors start.  Also, you're no expert on anyone, even if they patron your bar for three years. As @Fighterstated, threads like this never turn out well because people make wild assumptions and become so judgmental.  Madonna is a big girl. I'm sure she's quite insightful when it comes to men who come around her and her children.

I didn't say I was an expert on anyone so calm down Susie. I also didn't state exactly what I know BECAUSE I don't want to rush to conclusions or ruin anyone's life and I also have faith that Madonna has people who are always in the room with them. 

BUT if someone super close to you confided something horrible about this man and then a few months later you saw him massaging Madonna's daughters Im sure you would feel torn on what to do like I do.