M's new boyfriend

Redha DBL

2 hours ago, MarXus said:

So what?  Many people meet their partners through work or mutual interests if not through friends.  How is this different?  It's not like he's a stranger. He was part of her previous tour.  Hell, we don't even know if it's that serious.  I don't get why some people must assume this is about her having to be around only "yes" people?  That's just ridiculous.

That's very true, that is why I said it was just my opinion and that we don't even know if it is her new fella. As for her being surrounded by "yes" people, c'mon... how many times each day in everyone's normal job has their boss asked them their opinion or to do something you know is stupid/waste of time and they have the guts to be honest enough to say no. Not very many people I know. So that's why in my opinion people that are in Madonna's camp would rarely say "no, bad idea". In fact we've already seen evidence of it this year with Eurovision, Graham Norton interview and the interviewer who called her on the Eurovision performance and was shut down and interview terminated.

I don't blame them for it, might as well go along for the ride as long as you can.

I have absolutely no idea who this guy is so I can not judge him. I have never really been all that enthralled with Madonna's love life. She always seems to think she has to be someone who challenges her or a it seems just a purely physical relationship. Her relationships bore me. 

I never bought into being with someone who challenges you. That gets tiresome really fast. Her two marriages ended with so much bitterness. Challenge you a little on ways to improve yourself but not a complete rejection of the person you are. You have to be somewhat compatable to spend that much time together. 

I also hate her preoccupation with a guy looking a certain way. I understand wanting someone who takes care of themselves but I'm sick of her detailed problems with looks that seem to come from a written criteria. 

The age difference doesn't bother me in relationships if it is a spontaneous thing. If an older person is "only" dating people in thier twenties...that doesn't make any sense and shows a lack of maturity. Sure, I like the cultural aspect of an older woman dating a younger man since we have so many immature men who date younger women. 

It bothers me that she seems to stay away from dating older men because if you are gonna fight ageism you yourself can not be ageist. There are plenty of attractive older men that take good care of themselves. She just doesn't date them. 

I would just like to see her with someone more animated and independent and not just hanging all over her like thier in high school. 

7 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I didn't say I was an expert on anyone so calm down Susie. I also didn't state exactly what I know BECAUSE I don't want to rush to conclusions or ruin anyone's life and I also have faith that Madonna has people who are always in the room with them. 

BUT if someone super close to you confided something horrible about this man and then a few months later you saw him massaging Madonna's daughters Im sure you would feel torn on what to do like I do. 

Please be respectFul when replying!! I’m quite calm and I don’t appreciate your tone and calling me “Susie”. It’s certainly borderline insulting and that was your intent.  

Still, you can claim someone close to you said all sorts of things. It still doesn’t make it any more true. I know plenty of good people I trust “close to me” who love to gossip. It doesn’t mean what they share with me is accurate!! 

38 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Please be respectFul when replying!! I’m quite calm and I don’t appreciate your tone and calling me “Susie”. It’s certainly borderline insulting and that was your intent.  

Still, you can claim someone close to you said all sorts of things. It still doesn’t make it any more true. I know plenty of good people I trust “close to me” who love to gossip. It doesn’t mean what they share with me is accurate!! 

I don't have time for your contradictions. please ignore me. 

Maybe Wendy needs to take her own advise and "grow old gracefully" herself....

Wendy Williams Shades ‘Grandma’Madonna After PDA With Dancer 25, ‘I FeelBad For Her’

Wendy Williams doesn’t think Madonna understands that it’s ‘ok to age gracefully’ after the 61-year-old singer was photographed getting cozy with her 25-year-old backup dancer in Miami on Dec. 13!

As a woman who gets the “side eye” from younger men, Wendy Williams thinks Madonna‘s handling her rumored romance with Ahlamalik Williams, 25, all wrong. The 61-year-old singer was spotted showing off some PDA with her backup dancer while vacationing in Miami over the weekend with daughter Lourdes Leon Ciccone, 23, and her beau. — Something Wendy pointed out since Williams and Lourdes are just two years apart.

“He is three years older than her daughter, Lourdes. They’re all on the same vacation and there’s old grandma booed up with a 25-year-old,” Wendy said during Hot Topics on her December 16 show. “Here’s what I feel about stuff like that, because when I go out I get the side eye from young boys. But, here’s the thing, it’s supposed to be a one night stand, if that — not a boyfriend,” she declared.

“You know what, she’s become that old lady that I feel bad for,” Wendy admitted, explaining, “Because, I don’t think she understands that it’s ok to grow older gracefully. Like, we do stuff, we go through stuff. If a 26-year-old girl is lucky, she’ll live to be 61 like you, Madonna. It’s ok!”

While the talk show host didn’t favor Madonna’s rumored romance, she did admit that the singer “looks great for 61,” after sharing the new PDA pics, which were snapped on the balcony of luxury hotel. “I mean, you see filler but she still looks great!”, Wendy added.

Madonna and Williams were photographed getting cozy, where he was pictured with his arms around her waist as the two overlooked the Miami views. He rubbed her shoulders in more PDA snaps, and was pictured shirtless other pics.

It’s unclear if Madonna and her backup dancer are romantically involved. She has not directly addressed the photos or relationship reports.

Of course, it's Wendy. The eternal hypocrite. 

Me personally, it is what it is. There's always the fear of people using her to get their name some clout or to climb the ladder of success. She's a grown woman and I hope he isn't with her for ulterior motives. She deserves love and someone whom won't screw her over like Ritchie did.

23 hours ago, Ashley said:

images.jpeg.ab6e084ec0ad02661061fb0151ac48c8.jpeg

That side profile makes her look very similar to Eva Peron after embalming. 

I'm all for cosmetic surgery to freshen up and when it's done right it looks natural. Yet whoever M has been going must be a registered mortician as well. 

On behalf of Madonna you are officially Banned 

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Maybe Wendy needs to take her own advise and "grow old gracefully" herself....

Wendy Williams Shades ‘Grandma’Madonna After PDA With Dancer 25, ‘I FeelBad For Her’

Wendy Williams doesn’t think Madonna understands that it’s ‘ok to age gracefully’ after the 61-year-old singer was photographed getting cozy with her 25-year-old backup dancer in Miami on Dec. 13!

As a woman who gets the “side eye” from younger men, Wendy Williams thinks Madonna‘s handling her rumored romance with Ahlamalik Williams, 25, all wrong. The 61-year-old singer was spotted showing off some PDA with her backup dancer while vacationing in Miami over the weekend with daughter Lourdes Leon Ciccone, 23, and her beau. — Something Wendy pointed out since Williams and Lourdes are just two years apart.

“He is three years older than her daughter, Lourdes. They’re all on the same vacation and there’s old grandma booed up with a 25-year-old,” Wendy said during Hot Topics on her December 16 show. “Here’s what I feel about stuff like that, because when I go out I get the side eye from young boys. But, here’s the thing, it’s supposed to be a one night stand, if that — not a boyfriend,” she declared.

“You know what, she’s become that old lady that I feel bad for,” Wendy admitted, explaining, “Because, I don’t think she understands that it’s ok to grow older gracefully. Like, we do stuff, we go through stuff. If a 26-year-old girl is lucky, she’ll live to be 61 like you, Madonna. It’s ok!”

While the talk show host didn’t favor Madonna’s rumored romance, she did admit that the singer “looks great for 61,” after sharing the new PDA pics, which were snapped on the balcony of luxury hotel. “I mean, you see filler but she still looks great!”, Wendy added.

Madonna and Williams were photographed getting cozy, where he was pictured with his arms around her waist as the two overlooked the Miami views. He rubbed her shoulders in more PDA snaps, and was pictured shirtless other pics.

It’s unclear if Madonna and her backup dancer are romantically involved. She has not directly addressed the photos or relationship reports.

Clearly she is a hypocrite. We live in a society where it's okay to sit upon one's cracked and tainted pedestal and judge others. People eat this shit up!  You'd think she would learn when her own life recently went spiraling out of control. The pathetic thing; Madonna's seems happy.  Wendy and others are raining on her happiness. It's like some people can't stand to see other's success or happiness. Social media makes it worse because people seem to think they can say whatever they like no matter who they hurt without any consequences.  

Wendy's show is as successful as it is because a lot of people enjoy others dishing on others.  Most people who enjoy this type of entertainment are sad and not happy themselves, so they like to see others dragged down.  They prey upon those who are happy and successful. 

In the end, Madonna's got the last laugh. She's currently happy.  She doesn't give a shit what people think.  This is what made her so strong and successful herself. She doesn't let those gossiping and stirring the pot bother her.

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Of course, it's Wendy. The eternal hypocrite. 

Me personally, it is what it is. There's always the fear of people using her to get their name some clout or to climb the ladder of success. She's a grown woman and I hope he isn't with her for ulterior motives. She deserves love and someone whom won't screw her over like Ritchie did.

Sure, there are going to be people she hooks up with ulterior motives, but we're talking about Madonna here.  Much of her career she used people (especially men) to climb to the top.  So I'm sure she is aware that whomever she latches on to her, may be benefiting.  From what I can see she isn't really looking for anything too serious. I suspect she gets involved with people who are determined  and career minded as she was when she was their age. Possibly she feels like she's giving back for all the years she used people to get where she was.  I'm not saying that as negative flaw on Madonna's part, but we all know that Madonna entered in a career where men dominated while women were used as objects. She's helped turned that around some. She used her wit and charm to woo men (and women) into her corner.  Think back in some of her earlier relationships where it seemed convenient she had relationships with certain DJ's or producers who ended up helping her along the way.  It was quite telling when Nile Rogers said some time back when discussing his involvement with Madonna when working on the Like A Virgin album, that Madonna was expecting he would want to have sex with her.  So it tells me, that Madonna manipulated as much as she could to get her way.  She had the body and looks to back it up, whether she went through with it or not.  

As for Guy Ritchie, maybe he did screw her over?  But I believe her relationship with him was loving.  But I think we all know when things start to unravel in any relationship, no matter how much each person loves one another, it can get ugly at the break up.  We see the same among family and friends.  In fact, I think a relationships with families are far more vindictive than those who are lovers.

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

Sure, there are going to be people she hooks up with ulterior motives, but we're talking about Madonna here.  Much of her career she used people (especially men) to climb to the top.  So I'm sure she is aware that whomever she latches on to her, may be benefiting.  From what I can see she isn't really looking for anything too serious. I suspect she gets involved with people who are determined  and career minded as she was when she was their age. Possibly she feels like she's giving back for all the years she used people to get where she was.  I'm not saying that as negative flaw on Madonna's part, but we all know that Madonna entered in a career where men dominated while women were used as objects. She's helped turned that around some. She used her wit and charm to woo men (and women) into her corner.  Think back in some of her earlier relationships where it seemed convenient she had relationships with certain DJ's or producers who ended up helping her along the way.  It was quite telling when Nile Rogers said some time back when discussing his involvement with Madonna when working on the Like A Virgin album, that Madonna was expecting he would want to have sex with her.  So it tells me, that Madonna manipulated as much as she could to get her way.  She had the body and looks to back it up, whether she went through with it or not.  

As for Guy Ritchie, maybe he did screw her over?  But I believe her relationship with him was loving.  But I think we all know when things start to unravel in any relationship, no matter how much each person loves one another, it can get ugly at the break up.  We see the same among family and friends.  In fact, I think a relationships with families are far more vindictive than those who are lovers.

I wasn't all this. She's free to do what and whom she pleases but as a fan, it is worrying considering her previous relationships. We all just want someone kind and loving for her because she does deserve it. Guy did benefit towards the end of the marriage with Liz leaking to the press of the amount of money he got from her after his father had been bragging and slamming Madonna. I miss Liz shutting down people with swift force rather than whomever is doing the PR rounds for her lately. That's my take on it and I'd rather not think of her resorting to tricks to where and what she's got. 

Wendy truly is a flip flopper. She couldn't handle the divorce or the fact her husband was having a child with another woman and played oblivious to it until news broke. I find it funny how she'll criticize others but she cannot handle her own life much life criticizing Madonna's relationships and choices. This isn't the first time.

3 hours ago, MarXus said:

I agree. I think they were very much in love. Heck, she even moved her whole life to London for a huge period of their marriage and I think she was very sad (although not as obvious on stage compared to the whole Rocco thing) when it was breaking down and was over. I always thought this was one reason she agreed to do a second leg of Sticky and Sweet to keep her busy and occupied.

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I wasn't all this. She's free to do what and whom she pleases but as a fan, it is worrying considering her previous relationships. We all just want someone kind and loving for her because she does deserve it.

I wonder if all these past relationships with the younger men contributed to Rocco moving away to be with Guy. It must be weird seeing your mom date guys near the same age as you at the best of times, never mind when it's all over the media.

28 minutes ago, Alan Leggate said:

I wonder if all these past relationships with the younger men contributed to Rocco moving away to be with Guy. It must be weird seeing your mom date guys near the same age as you at the best of times, never mind when it's all over the media.

She's always dated younger guys.  Even both of her husbands  were younger than her. Granted, Sean was just a few years younger, but she was in her 20's.  And let's remember, she even admitted during her early days before fame cruising the streets for young latin teens.  It's always been who she is. Very rarely has she ever dated anyone her age or older.  Even in her early pre-fame, she hung out and was friends with younger teens/kids.

And @thelioncourtheart_we can't speak just of those young guys who may benefit hooking up with her, without addressing how she did the same when she was younger.  Certainly, I don't believe she had sex with everyone who helped her become hugely famous, but she did use her sexuality even with women.  She flirted heavily. We can't just shove that aside and think maybe is now on the other side of things these days.  To me, it just seems she knows it's part of the deal when hooking up with these younger guys.  More times, she's parted ways with her younger counterparts on good terms than not.  I think of Jesus Luz specifically who she helped with his modeling career, etc. and has been very grateful in having a relationship with her.  It seems to me that Madonna is open to the idea that whomever she dates is probably going to want some sort of career boost at the same time.  Also, it's been no secret that Madonna seems to always have a thing for her dancers.

For me it's strange that in a dancers workshop, u are looking for people for your next tour, and at the same time, a lover for the tour. And to be fair, is not a thing that flows in a natural way, it can happen that u were looking for dancers and then with work, sharing experiences and moments u can find love. But always she finds someone of her entourage that will be a sex partner or a love affair during the duration of the tour, actually she's casting for the next dancer that will end in her bed.
If a man would do that as a boss, he would be acused of profiting himself because of the situation, abusive, etc. And I don't like this attitude on a man, for me it looks like desperate and childish, and I'm not going to like it on a woman, as much as I love her. It's like if her full career is based on women / human rights and tolerance, and in the end she does the same but with the oposite sex! 

But hey, in the end it`s her life, they both are addults and both accept the game, time will tell. I have enough with my love and sex stories, I'm not going to judge or stop buying her records or tickets, but I can have an opinion.  

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

Unless we actually know M personally, I think it is better not to comment on her relationships. :Madonna033:  Especially current ones.

I know that we just want what is best for her, but I think some things are better left unsaid. Maybe a couple years from now, we can look back in retrospect and say something, but we aren't in a position to say anything right now.

I personally love that she dates younger men.  I know I would and do. Go girl.

my only grip is why must they be so ugly, lol. Her lost hot boyfriend was Jesus, to me. He was sexy.

Also if your gonna do it, do it, look super hot and sexy. To me she’s gotten sloppy with her lol and especially her weight. That said go for it and have fun.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:01 PM, RUADJAI said:

So the other guy is her massage therapist who actually used to come into my bar everyday for the past 3 years. I was in shock when I first saw him with her. I’ve also heard some questionable things about him which makes me worry when I see instagrams of him massaging her daughters. 

Lola's bf is Madonna's massage therapist? what do you know about him?

:03:

On 12/15/2019 at 6:23 PM, nito84bcn said:

Her experiences with this guys from her entourage always end in one way: bad.

But yes, is nobody's business. She can make another MDNA record after the relationship. 

- She can make another MDNA record after the relationship- :clapp:

On 12/16/2019 at 11:14 PM, MarXus said:

..'but we all know that Madonna entered in a career where men dominated while women were used as objects.  She's helped turned that around some...' - how this has changed? the same goes on

On 12/17/2019 at 2:44 PM, nito84bcn said:

For me it's strange that in a dancers workshop, u are looking for people for your next tour, and at the same time, a lover for the tour. And to be fair, is not a thing that flows in a natural way, it can happen that u were looking for dancers and then with work, sharing experiences and moments u can find love. But always she finds someone of her entourage that will be a sex partner or a love affair during the duration of the tour, actually she's casting for the next dancer that will end in her bed.
If a man would do that as a boss, he would be acused of profiting himself because of the situation, abusive, etc. And I don't like this attitude in a man, for me it looks like desperate and childish, and I'm not going to like it on a woman, as much as I love her. It's like if her full career is based on women / human rights and tolerance, and in the end she does the same but with the oposite sex! 

But hey, in the end it`s her life, they both are addults and both accept the game, time will tell. I have enough with my love and sex stories, I'm not going to judge or stop buying her records or tickets, but I can have an opinion.  

at last! someone said it. She is fake, that is why..the same goes for for the face creams she sells why herself has/is having extensive plastic surgeries and pretends that she is an anti-ageist fighter..