POLL: Which is your favorite from these two sexy songs: Justify My Love or Erotica?

Voguerista

POLL: Which is your favorite from these two sexy songs: Justify My Love or Erotica?  

62 members voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite from these two sexy songs: Justify My Love or Erotica?

For me Justify My Love and Erotica are the two best songs Madonna has ever recorded. I love Erotica for the statement that it is and the perfect sequel to Justify My Love. But Justify My Love was first. It was daring and so different from anything else in that time. The video just blew everyone away. But Erotica took it even further, again everyone was shocked. Choosing between Justify My Love and Erotica is like choosing between the sensual and the sexual. It very much depends on the mood I'm in. So for now I'll go with Erotica, tomorrow it could be Justify My Love.

1 hour ago, Fontainebleau said:

But Justify My Love was first. It was daring and so different from anything else in that time.

It's actually a trip hop song and it's probably one of the first of the genre to be released mainstream. 

I think there needs to be a thread on M's downtempo tracks. 

• 2 months later...