What to expect after Madame X era?

nito84bcn

I suspect she's going to address that knee if it's that serious.  Other than that, I suspect she will be wanting to push doing another film. I know she has a few on the burners, but some fell through. So it's a matter of her getting a good script together and moving on with the process. 

Time isn't really a luxury for her these days. Waiting four years is like an eternity anymore and since she's age plays a huge factor in being a success, she's going to have to release things a little more often if she is still interested in staying in the spotlight musically.  It would be nice if she did concentrate on her back catalog. I think a huge tour surrounding that in the next few years would be a huge plus for her.  It might overshadow the negatives she's suffered with this current tour.  I think people won't think of the lateness or cancellations, etc.  Then again, if she goes on so late with arena tours on a Greatest Hits tour, she might as well kiss her touring career goodbye.

I don't know why she doesn't focus on her older stuff. She has a huge back catalogue, crying out for reissues, remasters, boxsets. She'd still be in the spotlight and making money for not doing much. 

Also, release a couple of songs a year with banging remixes that extend her dance chart reign at number 1. I mean, not difficult, is it, really. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
55 minutes ago, louis.exe said:

I really want her to do a album influenced by synth pop/new wave (e.g. New Order, Pet Shop Boys, Human League ,Soft Cell, 80's Blondie)

pop art blondie GIFmusic video 80s GIFhow much do you neeeeeeeeeeeeeed new wave GIF

That would be a dream come true. I think Stuart Price would be the best producer for an album like that as well. It’d be brilliant.

She'll probably start to write her autobiography which will be a huge success.

Maybe also direct, write and produce a few films and documentaries. This is a long shot, yet I can see her opening a very successful art gallery if she wanted to.

Madonna is super intelligent and if she ventured into the art world as a gallery director or even going back to college and getting an arts degree and becoming a curator, I think she'll be very successful and find a fulfilling new career path into her later life. 

It would be fun if Madame X tour gets a video treatment to do something similar to Depeche Mode’s Spirits In The Dark, have fam gatherings/movie theater screenings in most major metro areas with such a limited run of cities for the show itself. Especially with Madame X having a theater setting it might be really fun on a big screen. The fans that couldn’t afford to be there or travel could spend at the movie theater instead, then later get a DVD or do a bundle deal to increase “sales numbers”.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 12/20/2019 at 12:41 PM, louis.exe said:

I know she should also have duets with Neil Tennant/Pet Shop Boys & Debbie Harry/Blondie and adopt a punk/new wave style

If I could select a theme for her to go with for the next era, it really would be this. An ‘80s influenced electronic and synth-pop album with new wave visuals would truly be fantastic, and it would be a dream come true for her to work with Pet Shop Boys and Debbie Harry. I think it would please fans and the general public, and I’m sure a Madonna tour with a new wave theme would be beyond brilliant. :Madonna023: