Your Favorite Tour Moment/Madonna Fan Experience?

dylanlioncourt

To lighten up the news of Madonna's cancellation fiasco and injury post, I wanted to begin a topic about past tours and ones members have attended live. Granted, we have DVD releases of the shows that we can see anytime but for those whom have seen legendary shows like Virgin, Blonde, Girlie etc, what is something special that happened at the show you attended? Fondest memory? Met other Madonna fans? Special merch? Would love to hear everyone's experiences, the fun they had, special changes Madonna may have done at their particular shows, photos, videos, etc. Just wanted to make a thread for us to remember fond memories and share with one another.

Or have you met Madonna, interacted with members of her team, won fan contests, special moments, etc. Would love to hear your stories.

image.png.72e7a286fa34762301f89941655fe96e.png

Post below. :heart:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
45 minutes ago, Enrico said:

The day I saw Evita at the cinema... 4 times in a row!

The RHT Glasgow finale with no sound

Watching Torino 1987 live on Italian tv

MDNA Florence in the triangle

LAP single release on my birthday

The day I finally found the Gotham songs

I can’t think of anything better than witnessing The MDNA Tour in the golden triangle. Hoping for something like that to come about again so I can see it :Madonna041:

For me it was winning the MDNA Golden Triangle in Houston. I had taken a bus ride to my cousins' six hours from where I live and when I got into the bad part of the city, I got the DM from Guy saying I had won. I went to the show, met up with a fan named Heather and gave my second guest ticket to my high school teacher (who is a huge Madonna fan) and one of my best friends. We ended up having an amazing time and it was the first time I ever saw. Met Guy, he was alright. Friendly but not the nicest guy. Then again fans were swarming him.

PfOmKNz.jpg 

Funny story, the next day Heather told me Guy was inviting fans if they wanted to go again and I ended up DM'ing him on Twitter so much, he had Heather tell me "Guy said you go, stop tweeting he says you never got the reply?" That night, I gifted the guest to my cousin's friend's mom who had never gotten to see M and she enjoyed it as an early birthday present. That night, Madonna stopped in front of me during LAP and I died shouting into the microphone but being able to a few feet from the Queen herself. It's like being turned into stone.

atp7V3T.jpg

She briefly followed me once on Twitter before her management reset her Twitter and later abandoned it after the RH fiasco. During the Q&A chat before the tour started, I had submitted a question about singles she wanted in previous album cycles that she didn't get to release and we got Falling Free which surprised us. So far, my experiences with Madonna.