Let's give Madonna our wishes for a full recovery thread

madonnaultimate

Well, no news or leaks, just a thread to wish Madonna a speedy and nice recovery.

I felt a pain in my heart with her description on the insta post. I could feel her pain showing on her facial expressions.

It must not be easy for her, she's really pushing it to the limit, seems she underwent a speedy diet to be in shape physically forthe tour and the bruises and pain won't stop.

We wish you well Queen! <3

Hey Madonna, I doubt you'll read this LOL but if you happen to do so, let it be known that we all know how strong and courageous you are. I remember when you fell off your horse and broke two ribs. Nevertheless, two days or so later you were filming the Hung up video on morphine to assuage the pain. This stuck in my brain to this day. You have no need to prove anything to anyone. Please get all the rest you need and take all the meds that are necessary to come back on top form and continue to delight us as you've always have. We won't be happy if you feel bad. I wish you the best recovery and the best for 2020!

Edited by Gonzalo (see edit history)

Prayer to Our Lady of Hope

O Mary, my Mother, I kneel before you with heavy heart. The burden of my sins oppresses me.  The knowledge of my weakness discourages me.  I am beset by fears and temptations of every sort.  Yet I am so attached to the things of this world that instead of longing for Heaven I am filled with dread at the thought of death.

O Mother of Mercy, have pity on me in my distress.  You are all-powerful with your Divine Son.  He can refuse no request of your Immaculate Heart.  Show yourself a true Mother to me by being my advocate before His throne.   O Refuge of Sinners and Hope of the Hopeless, to whom shall I turn if not you?

Obtain for me, then, O Mother of Hope, the grace of true sorrow for my sins, the gift of perfect resignation to God's Holy Will, and the courage to take up my cross and follow Jesus.  Beg of His Sacred Heart the special favor that I ask in this novena.

We ask that Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone makes a full and complete recovery of her knee problem and all other issues which are causing her stress, anxiety and anguish disappear. 

But above all I pray, O dearest Mother, that through your most powerful intercession my heart may be filled with Holy Hope, so that in life's darkest hour I may never fail to trust in God my Savior, but by walking in the way of His commandments I may merit to be united with Him, and with you in the eternal joys of Heaven. Amen.

Mary, our Hope, have pity on us.
     Hope of the Hopeless, pray for us.

Say the Hail Mary prayer 3 times

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

images.jpeg.15df958243f6a7525f292ce2704e6d31.jpeg

Wish Madonna the best!  Please take care of that knee. If you have to cancel the rest of the tour, then do it.  Nothing is more important than your well being.  Tend to the knee and then you can go back out on the road in the future without further complications. 

I'm sending all of my love and well wishes to Madonna! I've seen several rude posts (not on here, thankfully) from 'fans' who expect her to put their entertainment over her body. She's a 61 year old woman who has been dancing and performing for what, nearly 50 years now? Her body needs time to rest and recover and we need to respect that. She's given us so much over the past FOUR DECADES. The very least we can do is give her the time and space she needs to heal. I'm praying that all goes well and she's back to her normal self soon! :kiss:

Madonna, I love you and respect you so much for trying to carry on and push it to the limit, but, now you MUST do this with your health above all else. Please listen to the doctors and if they want you to stop, do it so you can come back to us fully in the future. Thank you for being you and please please get better soon!!! With lots of love, hugs, and prayers, Lisa xxxxx ??????

I have a feeling she will prove me wrong but I think she might need to rethink her way of presenting her music. These tours pushing her physical limits are not only harming her, I do not think they truly represent all of her work. I think she is too focused on proving how tough she is because she is getting older. She seems stuck. Innovation Madonna. You were always a champion of innovation. 

My opinion of course has to be said but putting that aside I hope she gets the care she needs to heal and not be in pain anymore. ? Wishing and sending her all the positive energy I can for her to be well. ❤