From these two "Groovy" Songs, which is your Favorite: Amazing or Beautiful Stranger?

Voguerista

From these two "Groovy" Songs, which is your Favorite: Amazing or Beautiful Stranger?  

28 members voted

1. 1. From these two "Groovy" Songs, which is your Favorite: Amazing or Beautiful Stranger?

Voguerista you are the devil in disguise! I actually listened to both songs again and I was surprised. 

It's clearly Amazing for me. BS is a great track, yet Amazing is something i could listen to five times in a row and not get bored with. 

images-1.jpeg.a535484520b7e215f147d5105115289d.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Voguerista you are the devil in disguise! I actually listened to both songs again and I was surprised. 

It's clearly Amazing for me. BS is a great track, yet Amazing is something i could listen to five times in a row and not get bored with. 

images-1.jpeg.a535484520b7e215f147d5105115289d.jpeg

Haha thanks! And that's always been one of my fave pics. Thanks for posting. ???❄️☃️??

Bitch! You're actually going to make me choose?  Really? :Madonna026:

Now, I need to go and listen to them over and over to choose. I'll be back, but if there is a long period of time between my next response and this one, it's because I'm purposely trying to be dramatic! 

Meanwhile, revenge is upon you @Vogueristafor doing this to us. :Madonna015:

8 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Bitch! You're actually going to make me choose?  Really? :Madonna026:

Now, I need to go and listen to them over and over to choose. I'll be back, but if there is a long period of time between my next response and this one, it's because I'm purposely trying to be dramatic! 

Meanwhile, revenge is upon you @Vogueristafor doing this to us. :Madonna015:

???:Madonna009: enjoy!! :Madonna020:

3 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

This was an easy choice - beautiful stranger - if BS farted it would be called “Amazing “ ??

Yeah, but some say the same of "Beautiful Stranger"...  If "Ray of Light" farted it would be called "Beautiful Stranger" and the after shocks would be "Amazing".  :Madonna031:

By the way, this is no way my own opinion.  I'm still deciding myself.  I love them both so much.