Truth or Dare theatre date

RUADJAI

I feel like it has the potential to be like Rocky Horror where people say the lines with the movie. 

"NEAT?!  Anybody who says my show is neat has to go"

Madonna: Why don't you go take a poll.

Oliver: A poll?!??!

Audience:  Yeah, and RAM IT UP YOUR ASS!!!! :Madonna018:

11 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I feel like it has the potential to be like Rocky Horror where people say the lines with the movie. 

"NEAT?!  Anybody who says my show is neat has to go"

Madonna: Why don't you go take a poll.

Oliver: A poll?!??!

Audience:  Yeah, and RAM IT UP YOUR ASS!!!! :Madonna018:

:laughing:

18 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I remember traveling to see this film back when it was first released.  It didn't come to my town at first.  I saw it in a beautiful theater.  Seeing Madonna up on the big screen is something I miss. I'd probably go to this if this was playing in my area.

I love seeing her on a big theatre screen too. She is always breathtaking and enjoyable (even if some of her movies haven't been the best). 

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I was a great experience back then... 20 years ago.

I remember going with a girl from school who was "open", not ashamed.

I'd love to see it again in a big screen!!

Lucky! It must have been a great experience and time! My first viewing was watching edited to death on a TV channel and then I watched it on a DVD (that was scratched from Blockbuster) that kept skipping during the Holiday and Keep It Together performances. My shock when she does a striptease and flashes. My mom was not having it. :laughing:

I think also some IMAX cinemas showed the concert on their screens as well when it was released. 

But Truth or Dare is something best watched on the big screen. 

6 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I love seeing her on a big theatre screen too. She is always breathtaking and enjoyable (even if some of her movies haven't been the best). 

I won't lie. I would love to see her in a new movie.  I really feel there is something out there for her, if she just doesn't try so hard.  I think that's why some of her earlier films she come off as a better actress.  She didn't try so hard.  Evita and DSS were more close to her persona, there wasn't much acting to do. 

34 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I won't lie. I would love to see her in a new movie.  I really feel there is something out there for her, if she just doesn't try so hard.  I think that's why some of her earlier films she come off as a better actress.  She didn't try so hard.  Evita and DSS were more close to her persona, there wasn't much acting to do. 

I would love a new movie too! Another musical with a soundtrack would be really cool.