Bedtime Stories Tour

byebyebaby

It would have been beautiful, a different tour

the beginning would have been dancers mimicking sexual choreography with a musical Mashup between "Justify My Love", "Erotica" & "Rescue Me", where Madonna is rescued by other dancers subjected to a similar type of sodomy as in the song video "Human Nature" after the dancers of sodomy let her pass to sing "Survival" singing along with her two vocalists sitting in the same chair of the previous performance, once finished she would have greeted the public making reference that this is a different show to the previous one of "The Girlie Show", to later sing "True Blue" in a romantic version accompanied by piano and its vocalists and then end with "Don't Stop" in a way moving between them three and then move on to a " interlude "where an instrumental piano of the song" Promise To Try "would have played with an act of drama of the dancers when performing the scene of a pantheon simulating sadness and then singing" Edge rlinne "also with a piano and romantic acoutic alone while they pass through its back walls with photographs of her personal life, then sit on a sidewalk and interpret" Secret "in advance of a few words I say there is no perfect show to do it tonight , they would play "Take A Bow" and then be accompanied by "Bad Girl" and end the act with "Love Tried To Welcome Me" where a second interlude would come with a soft instrumentation of "Express Yourself" while boys and girls leave as a private bar type the one that would be behind serving the drinks would be Madonna to continue singing the song of the interlide already with a bit of jazz mixed, to later sing "Open Your Heart" continuing the jazz song and say again words like "they are liking the show and then putting on to sing "Santuary" and "Forbidden Love" and then go to a final interlude where it would begin with sounds "Papa Don't Preach" and "Who's That Girl" with an instrumentation and with a d plot of a girl traveling from Seatle to New York appearing Madonna and saying that that girl is me. and the public would applaud her with so much emotion to interpret "Like A Virgin" with a drums and chaotic instrumentation and then interpret "Bedtime Story" ending with an amazing scenery and a tense dance thus ending our Reyna's Show "The Night with Madonna" such Once I could perform "La Isla Bonita" in some cities or sing "Santa Baby" if the show is close to Christmas. That would be my imagination

Guest Nobody Knows Me

A tour for Bedtime Stories and Something to Remember really could’ve been something special. I imagine it would’ve taken place in arenas and stadiums and I can see it being a more theatrical and intimate experience.

Ok here we go I hope you all like it

image.png.6f4f4e862be57a46c728fd51f0fb9693.png

Set List

Act 1 Surreal Dreams

01.Sanctuary
02.Bedtime Story
03.Like a Prayer(Contains Elements Of "Running Up That Hill(A Deal With God" by Kate Bush)
04.I'll Remember(William Orbit Mix)

Act 2 Bondage

Justify My Love(Hip Hop Mix)(Interlude)

05.Vogue
06.Human Nature
07.Express Yourself
08.Forbidden Love
09.I Want You(Contains Elements Of "Unfinished Sympathy" By Massive Attack")

Act 3 Flamenco

This Used To Be My Playground(Interlude)

10.Love Tried To Welcome Me
11.La Isla Bonita
12.You'll See
13.Take a Bow

Act 4 NYC Nightclub

Love Don't Live Here Anymore(Soulpower Mix)(Interlude)

14.Secret(Junior's Mix)
15.Deeper And Deeper(Contains Elements Of "Finally(Choice Mix)" by CeCe Peniston)
16.Lucky Star
17.Don't Stop
18.Into The Groove

Encore

19.Survival
20.Holiday(Contains Elements Of "Celebration" by Kool & The Gang)

Guest Nobody Knows Me

This is my concept for a 1995/96 tour that would have taken place after the release of Something to Remember. I imagine the tour taking place in mostly arenas with a few stadium dates in Europe perhaps, and I picture it being a much more intimate and theatrical show.  

Get Unconscious World Tour 1995-96

Act 1 Bondage

01.Human Nature (contains additional samples of "What You Need" by Main Source)

02.Justify My Love (Hip Hop Mix)

03.Express Yourself

04.I'd Rather Be Your Lover (Without Rap)

Act 2 Urban/New York

05.Spotlight (Interlude)

06.Survival

07.Don't Stop/Lucky Star

08.Into The Groove

09.Secret (Junior's Luscious Club Edit)

Act 3 Jazz Club

10.Secret Garden (Interlude)

11.Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Soulpower Remix)

12.Forbidden Love

13.I Want You

14.Inside Of Me

Act 4 Torero/Matador

15.Who's That Girl 

16.I'll Remember/Rain

17.Love Tried To Welcome Me

18.Take a Bow/You'll See

19.Holiday

Encore

20.Sanctuary (Interlude)

21.Bedtime Story 

22.Rescue Me (contains elements of "Vogue" and "Deeper and Deeper")