Who should Madonna duet or feature with in the 2020s?

Guest Ashley

Guest Ashley

The 2010s had M duetting with everyone from Redfoo to Ariana Grande. So in the 2020s who do you think M should get together with to create music with? 

I don't have a problem with the featured artists she has on her albums.  I can't think of one I dislike, except if we go back as far as Erotica.  I never liked the song "Did You Do It!".   That all said,  I think it would be nice for her to do something more on her own next time.  A lot of times, the features are to help score more attention, sales if not chart positions.  Unfortunately, it really hasn't helped her on the last few albums. 

If there was anyone I would love for her to work with on an album, it's her brother in law, Joe Henry.  I'd love for him to produce a full album of hers if not be featured as guest vocals.

Guest Ashley
1 hour ago, MarXus said:

I don't have a problem with the featured artists she has on her albums.  I can't think of one I dislike, except if we go back as far as Erotica.  I never liked the song "Did You Do It!".   That all said,  I think it would be nice for her to do something more on her own next time.  A lot of times, the features are to help score more attention, sales if not chart positions.  Unfortunately, it really hasn't helped her on the last few albums. 

If there was anyone I would love for her to work with on an album, it's her brother in law, Joe Henry.  I'd love for him to produce a full album of hers if not be featured as guest vocals.

M and Joe Henry would be awesome. ?

With Melanie on spoons (just kidding) ?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I think Kylie minogue would be another cool artist for Madonna to duet with. It would be cool to see them do a dance song together especially being they have similar visions for their songs and performances. 

I’d love them to work together more than anything, it is my most wanted collaboration. I’d love either a huge dance and disco song produced by Stuart Price or maybe something more slick and electronic/new wave themed, sort of similar to the direction the X era was going in.

7 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I think Kylie minogue would be another cool artist for Madonna to duet with. It would be cool to see them do a dance song together especially being they have similar visions for their songs and performances. 

I'm assuming everyone who responded so far isn't looking for a hit song among those people they suggested her to duet/work with (including mine)?  Someone like Kylie and Madonna might do somewhat well in Australia still, but anywhere else, I doubt it would do so well.  But if we're just speaking of people we like for her to work with without the added expectation of it being a hit, i think it could be fun to listen to.  

59 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I'm assuming everyone who responded so far isn't looking for a hit song among those people they suggested her to duet/work with (including mine)?  Someone like Kylie and Madonna might do somewhat well in Australia still, but anywhere else, I doubt it would do so well.  But if we're just speaking of people we like for her to work with without the added expectation of it being a hit, i think it could be fun to listen to.  

I think so too. And I love you and others  idea of Madonna and Joe Henry doing more together. They produce something magical and different every time. 

4 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’d love them to work together more than anything, it is my most wanted collaboration. I’d love either a huge dance and disco song produced by Stuart Price or maybe something more slick and electronic/new wave themed, sort of similar to the direction the X era was going in.

Yes, I'd be here for a Kylie collab. Shame Brahim blocked the only photo of them together and she wasn't there to be the Unapologetic Bitch in Australia. Imagine the implosion!

The point of those collaborations she had since 2003 was to sell, so I don't see the point of doing more since the last ones did nothing on the charts. Having said that I would like a more organic, not so focus on trying to be hip, kind of collaborations, especially with women within her genre of music, tired of those urban crap...

Guest Nobody Knows Me
8 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Yes, I'd be here for a Kylie collab. Shame Brahim blocked the only photo of them together and she wasn't there to be the Unapologetic Bitch in Australia. Imagine the implosion!

I hate Brahim for that more than anything else. Praying she’ll show up at the Madame X Tour in London for a photo or beer sharing video but it’s so unlikely :Madonna052: