Last M album you played in its entirety?

MarXus

Immaculate collection on deezer :))

I was shocked that Lucky Star and Borderline were 12" mixes on deezer instead of IC edits.

I also listen to You can dance on deezer - Physical Attraction is not YCD remix but original album version, such a mess

However on Celebration some edits are fixed not like on CD

Guest Ashley
2 hours ago, DickTracy said:

Ugh I just love Bitch I’m Loca, it’s so silly and carefree and that guitar is so groovy

It’s fun, yet it IMO doesn’t really fit with the whole Madame X album it should have been a bonus track.

Overall Ciao Bella is far more interesting (Especially when you read about its production and homage to the Italian resistance) and fun IMO. Also Dino D'Santiago brings the track to life. 

2 hours ago, Adrian said:

Immaculate collection on deezer :))

I was shocked that Lucky Star and Borderline were 12" mixes on deezer instead of IC edits.

I also listen to You can dance on deezer - Physical Attraction is not YCD remix but original album version, such a mess

However on Celebration some edits are fixed not like on CD

Itunes and some other platforms replaced some of those mixes from the original IC mixes.  It annoys me that it's been done.  You have to buy the CD to get the true intention of that collection.

Just finished listening to this album.  I must say this is probably her most egotistical album.  I must admit; it's not as fun as most of her other albums. She was definitely on a mission with this album.  Very self centered album, with much criticism in how the world was going at the time.

0093624843917_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg