Filming of new tour - part 2

Bat-Fan

• Enrico changed the title to Filming of new tour - part 2

^

Google it. Let's not start more corset drama.

I think she will film it in Lisbon primarily but could use footage from different shows , we know there was cameras at some shows in NY

I just hope there isn't a beer bitch montage like Unapologetic Bitch in RHT that was a mess

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I think she's going to make it an interactive experience where we all have to piece the show together from her instagram posts. 

:crazyeyes:

Remember those books where you got to choose you're own ending?  I bet she'll do it that way with your "interactive"  idea.  Heck, maybe one choice will be a link to the BAT or RIT DVD!!  :Madonna018:

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I think it would be smart to film in Lisbon at this point, since it’s where the record was born and we don’t know if she’s going to finish the tour at this point in time.

3 minutes ago, Adrian said:

There are to many "talking parts" - I belive if filmed it will be edited down a lot, also it would be great if filmed like a theater piece... only 3-4 cameras and long shots without to much editing and fx...

This! Add "filmed in Lisbon" to your post, and case closed. 

That wraps up this thread!    :Madonna029:

It's bound to be another compilation tour made up of different nights and shows with probably a focus on Lisbon to bring the Madame X full-circle. You might get some black and white Instagram filters during the rapport with fans or the auction and the usual you can expect from her tour. 

55 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It's bound to be another compilation tour made up of different nights and shows with probably a focus on Lisbon to bring the Madame X full-circle. You might get some black and white Instagram filters during the rapport with fans or the auction and the usual you can expect from her tour. 

Yes, I can see why we might think this. And you may be right, since it seems that with each concert film since DWT, she kept on piling on the effects.  I will say; I think she got it PERFECTLY right for Confessions Tour.  And it went horribly wrong with MDNA (with a few exceptions. I mean; the whole LAV/LOVE SPENT is cool in my book).  Rebel Heart still was a bit much, but it pulled back from the mess MDNA was.  I think some were more annoyed with the different night shots and the outfits changing constantly.

For me, I want to hear more LIVE sounding vocals than this singing over pre-recorded nonsense.  Again, she did it so well with the Confessions Tour.

Anyway, I got sidetracked (easy to do that in this corset of a thread. LOL!).  What I was getting at, is that I think she might surprise us and not go crazy with the effects being it's a theater show.  Can't say that I hope for the vocals sounding more genuine and live.  :crazyeyes:

5 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

^

Google it. Let's not start more corset drama.

I think she will film it in Lisbon primarily but could use footage from different shows , we know there was cameras at some shows in NY

I just hope there isn't a beer bitch montage like Unapologetic Bitch in RHT that was a mess

Were there camers? Did not know

Hopefully they record all the Lisbon shows, and take the best to make one cohesive show, just like the perfectly done Confessions Tour. 
please, no jarring edits of the same song done in different costumes, and try to not sweeten the audio too much. 
I remember with RHT, we were promised TOAC as bonus feature but that was so not true. I am so sad as that show deserved to be its own release. 

2 hours ago, MarXus said:

Yes, I can see why we might think this. And you may be right, since it seems that with each concert film since DWT, she kept on piling on the effects.  I will say; I think she got it PERFECTLY right for Confessions Tour.  And it went horribly wrong with MDNA (with a few exceptions. I mean; the whole LAV/LOVE SPENT is cool in my book).  Rebel Heart still was a bit much, but it pulled back from the mess MDNA was.  I think some were more annoyed with the different night shots and the outfits changing constantly.

For me, I want to hear more LIVE sounding vocals than this singing over pre-recorded nonsense.  Again, she did it so well with the Confessions Tour.

Anyway, I got sidetracked (easy to do that in this corset of a thread. LOL!).  What I was getting at, is that I think she might surprise us and not go crazy with the effects being it's a theater show.  Can't say that I hope for the vocals sounding more genuine and live.  :crazyeyes:

I actually didn't like the inserting photos during the number but I do appreciate what she tried to do with it. The black and white filter works for that section and her body looked amazing. The performance truly morphed from the first Chicago date.

Most of it was down to the fact a lot of fans were hoping with all the request songs she did along with Take a Bow (though it was released) and other bits like LDLHA, WTG and others were omitted without a clear answer. Then again, compiling footage from different dates, jump cuts was a little. It's better than MDNA in terms of quality and less frantic editing so hoping this one is more laid back during the slower moments of the show. I expect a lot of the similar editing patterns during God Control and the more energetic dance numbers.

Most of the vocals on the DVD's are a mix of studio, live and touched up audio. Confessions was an example of good editing, filters and effects so hoping she gets a good editor to help get back to that level of delivery because it worked and is one a lof non-Madonna fans cite as an amazing tour when they watch.

The corset jokes will never die. Lol. Will Madonna's outfits be digitally colored? Or the knee tape? I can already see an MX being inserted because "PROMO!" :laughing: Maybe we can see Oxana scamming fans and the fake Polaroid too!