Filming of new tour - part 2

Bat-Fan

5 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

She filmed TOAC in full but only put a 15 min excerpt on the dvd/blu ray as an extra. I hope the full thing leaks one day, bad jokes and all 

Mmmh that show was not one of her best performances, mostly vocally. It would take a heavy editing to make something good out of it. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, Homer GR ✖️ said:

the fan art ... it is speculated that in September the Blu-ray etc could go on sale ...

Screenshot_20200117-130854.png

Wow, loving this art work. Praying it gets released this year. If it isn’t overly edited I don’t see why it shouldn’t be.

2 hours ago, Homer GR ✖️ said:

the fan art ... it is speculated that in September the Blu-ray etc could go on sale ...

Screenshot_20200117-130854.png

Nice, but it really doesn't represent "Madame X".   As for the "speculation",  I would think that's a good guess, but who knows.  I'm betting she's going to have it offered for streaming first.  I'm still betting Amazon will have the exclusive by this coming summer.

2 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Wow, loving this art work. Praying it gets released this year. If it isn’t overly edited I don’t see why it shouldn’t be.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Nice, but it really doesn't represent "Madame X".  

I didn’t think “The MDNA Tour” or “Rebel Heart Tour” artwork represented their albums either to be honest, so I wouldn’t be mad if something like that were chosen as the cover. 

2 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I didn’t think “The MDNA Tour” or “Rebel Heart Tour” artwork represented their albums either to be honest, so I wouldn’t be mad if something like that were chosen as the cover. 

Yes, but Madame X... I can't see her not having a cover without the Eye patch, but we'll see.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, MarXus said:

Yes, but Madame X... I can't see her not having a cover without the Eye patch, but we'll see.

You never know. None of the three covers for the album had it so she might just ditch it. Hopefully we’re in for a great recording though. 

On 1/16/2020 at 8:20 PM, Gonzalo said:

Mmmh that show was not one of her best performances, mostly vocally. It would take a heavy editing to make something good out of it. 

They would edit the vocals heavily anyway...

We never got vocals that sounded natural or "live".

39 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Nice, but it really doesn't represent "Madame X".   As for the "speculation",  I would think that's a good guess, but who knows.  I'm betting she's going to have it offered for streaming first.  I'm still betting Amazon will have the exclusive by this coming summer.

I agree that the Fado look is the most Madame X, but also the Marocco/African look plays a great part in the inspiration of the whole project. The hair style is used in the delyxe cover and is a tribute to Martha Graham. And the picture is beautiful!

I honestly hope that horrid eye patch isn't saved for eternity...

27 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I honestly hope that horrid eye patch isn't saved for eternity...

The eye patch and the grills are here to stay. Accept it and move on!  :Madonna035:

LOL!  I only say that because I am not too bothered by either and I love how worked up fans get over those silly aesthetics.

31 minutes ago, Enrico said:

They would edit the vocals heavily anyway...

We never got vocals that sounded natural or "live".

To be honest, I wouldn't care if they edited the vocals the way they edited it the Eurovision performance.  I realize we all know what it originally sounded like, but whatever you think of the performance, that edited performance she sounds pretty good.  I suspect most of us, just prefer something that sounds more realistically live than all the fast editing.  For me, this isn't the sort of concert that needs a lot of fast edits and effects.  If they clean up the vocals like they did for "Like A Prayer" it won't bother me because the edit made her sound good and it didn't sound over edited.

16 hours ago, MarXus said:

To be honest, I wouldn't care if they edited the vocals the way they edited it the Eurovision performance.  I realize we all know what it originally sounded like, but whatever you think of the performance, that edited performance she sounds pretty good.  I suspect most of us, just prefer something that sounds more realistically live than all the fast editing.  For me, this isn't the sort of concert that needs a lot of fast edits and effects.  If they clean up the vocals like they did for "Like A Prayer" it won't bother me because the edit made her sound good and it didn't sound over edited.

Eurovision edited vocals sounds horrendous. I don’t think she’s singing that off key on tour.

10 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Eurovision edited vocals sounds horrendous. I don’t think she’s singing that off key on tour.

Edited vocals sound horrendous? LOL!  It's funny everyone said she sounded "horrendous" before the edit.  I guess I hear a huge difference, and the uploaded version on her youtube channel sounds pretty good.  I always wondered if what went live was actually a result of poor mixing and what was edited, turned out to be what she really sounded like, but I guess others would disagree. Though, you seem to think what was edited was just as awful. 

I haven't heard her sing LAP on the current tour, but based on what most who did, say she doesn't sound too good.  Previous tours, she's been hit and miss. 

3 hours ago, MarXus said:

Edited vocals sound horrendous? LOL!  It's funny everyone said she sounded "horrendous" before the edit.  I guess I hear a huge difference, and the uploaded version on her youtube channel sounds pretty good.  I always wondered if what went live was actually a result of poor mixing and what was edited, turned out to be what she really sounded like, but I guess others would disagree. Though, you seem to think what was edited was just as awful. 

What I meant was... the unedited vocals sounded awful. But the edited vocals was just as awful because you could tell it had been heavily edited. I have heard recordings of Like a Prayer on this tour and she sounds a lot better.

3 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Fans complained about her (suddenly) horrid vocals during S&S and when they fixed her vocals for the DVD, everyone shifted and had an absolute meltdown cause they didn't use her raw love vocals. Some people are never happy. 

This isn’t true. The vocals on MDNA and Rebel Heart were much better than Sticky. It is about balance. Of course they have to edit the vocals but they went too far with Sticky.

Most Sticky&Sweet Tour vocals were re-recorded in studio. But that's the only thing they could do since her voice was a total mess! In fact they did a great job in some songs such as Hung Up, You Must Love Me and Devil were they just edited the live vocals.
And audio quality was pretty good. 
MDNA Tour audio was worse, imho. 
Rebel Heart was more decent and closer to what it was, but audio quality is not perfect, the band instruments are too quiet.

If they're going to correct her pitch as they did for the Eurovision performance I think it's going to be total crap. Don't like that editing, autotune it's too evident.

On 1/19/2020 at 2:23 AM, Blue Jean said:

This isn’t true. The vocals on MDNA and Rebel Heart were much better than Sticky. It is about balance. Of course they have to edit the vocals but they went too far with Sticky.

The shift from studio vocals to the live shouting was a complete mind fuck. With MDNA and RHT, they seemed to use more live and studio vox. I hear a bit of the Like a Virgin from S&S in the RHT final version as well. The only downside is the very obvious crowd noise in MDNA and RHT repeating like crazy on a loop.

OMG, The details of the Madame Tour film release were leaked this morning!!! ?

Source: Grindr 

Name: I'm Going to Break my Knees

Type: Documentary 

Format: VHS / Laserdisc

Expected release date: September 2035

Tracklist:

01.- Madame X Tour Intro
02.- Dark Ballet
03.- Papa Don't Preach (from the Rehearsals)
04.- Batuka
05.- Fado Pechincha
06.- Medellín
07.- Rescue Me (Dance Interlude)
08.- Crave
09.- Like a Prayer
10.- I Rise

Bonus feature:

-Madonna's exercises for having a good and strong knees.

-Candy Shop (Live from the Rehearsals)

-MDNA Skin new TV commercial

Art cover:

FB_IMG_1579641792314.jpg

• 1 month later...