Filming of new tour - part 2

Bat-Fan

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 1/5/2020 at 2:49 AM, musicinferno said:

I'm sure she'll film a few Lisbon shows. I honestly think the best way to capture the close shots is to film a dress rehearsal (this will allow multiple cameras set up in the theatre without blocking views) and 1-2 regular shows. I agree about the editing; it should be kept minimal this time to capture the intimate experience. And as someone else said, just a few cameras will do the trick - much like how Adele's Royal Albert Hall show was filmed; it was perfect. And of course, edit down the speeches - we don't need 30 minutes of her chit chatting throughout.

This would be perfect. Hoping for no added in audience screaming on this one as well.:Madonna021:

11 minutes ago, homeros said:

Can someone ask Guy O on Twitter if he will film the show ??? 

He won't say anything. Asking him is the equivalent of asking Liz Rosenberg to meet Madonna honestly. :laughing:

The most we can hope for is fans spotting camera or an official announcement on her website or social media.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Hopefully she edits it too instead of the same directors from the last 2 tours. This type of show needs to be kept simple for the video.

Agreed. I am hoping the concert film will be filmed similar to Adele’s Royal Albert Hall concert. And I would love if this were used as the cover for the film and live album.

E4871A62-6E34-4407-A95C-5018726756B1.jpeg

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, musicinferno said:

YES! I've said that from the start about being similar to Adele's concert.

It just needs to be as minimal as possible. And if a live album is happening again then please no added in fake audience cheering like the blatantly fake screams throughout the MDNA Tour album.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It's real. 

Also, looks like its the same company/lady who produced the Amazon doco

Does this mean that Danny Tull is going to be kept far away from the editing suite? :Madonna021:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I loved the Amazon Documentary. So I hope this company will do a good job in a similar same way and without over editing. ??

Praying for this as well. It’d be cool if they cut out the audience talking and dialogue and replaced it with either backstage footage or clips from the Madame X documentary. 

12 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Praying for this as well. It’d be cool if they cut out the audience talking and dialogue and replaced it with either backstage footage or clips from the Madame X documentary. 

What was the rumor on madonnatribe? I am not a member. Did they say it wiuld be a netflix special? Kind if want it in a physical format? Did they say whole show or a documentary?

14 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

If it is a netflix special maybe they wont release a physical format

Oh please, don't start worrying/creating drama about something that hasn't even been filmed yet!!!

And Madonna won't miss the chance to sell the show on physical cause she knows we're all hungry consumerist bitches.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
22 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Oh please, don't start worrying/creating drama about something that hasn't even been filmed yet!!!

And Madonna won't miss the chance to sell the show on physical cause she knows we're all hungry consumerist bitches.

Well, she supposedly had meetings with Netflix a year ago, and it is a very popular brand now so you never know. However, I do think we’ll get a physical release as well.