MarXus

My DIck Pix!!

24 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

:laughing: :Madonna032::Madonna020::Madonna006:

Ha Ha!  We know you just came for the "Dick Pic!"  :Madonna020:

15 minutes ago, Andymad said:

My god this story warms my heart

Doesn't it?  I debated in posting it as it was quite lengthy and wasn't sure anyone would read it.  Ergo, the silly title and hidden content. 

30 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Ha Ha!  We know you just came for the "Dick Pic!"  :Madonna020:

Doesn't it?  I debated in posting it as it was quite lengthy and wasn't sure anyone would read it.  Ergo, the silly title and hidden content. 

You crack me up. Seriously ...well done. You made me laugh and I feel all warm at the same time. Thanks!! 🙏💫🐈🕊😽

Guest Ashley

Please tell me you play Express Yourself to your pussy. 

images.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Please tell me you play Express Yourself to your pussy. 

images.jpeg

She does love that song!  As I mentioned, she does this movement when I play Madonna that looks like she's dancing.  I tried to record her once with my phone, but every time I started to record, she would stop.  LOL!  Someday I'll sneak it when she's least expecting.  But she's clever!! 

6 hours ago, IamZod said:

Lovely story. I have two ginger cats (house cats as my last cat was killed by a dog 4 years ago). They’re like little dogs, especially Henry, the shy one, who literally follows me everywhere. Love them to pieces.

Oh so sorry to hear a dog did that to your cat!  How horrible!  I've had several cats in my lifetime and while I have no problem with them, they always seem to be less interested than Dickey is. Maybe that will change as she gets older.  Though, she does remind of a dog, wanting to go everywhere I go.  Sometimes it's hard to get out the door without her trying to come with me. 

What a beautiful story, I too this summer had something similar happen , I live at the ocean and for about a week every time I put Madame X on these 2 kittens would appear on the beach playing running around and playing in by yard at the beach and the. Disappear. Then one day I was playing Madame X and only one kitten was in the yard I opened the door ( and to make the story greater I’d love to say extreme occidental was playing ( but honestly I was so taking with watching the kitten I can t remember what song was playing 🙈) but the one kitten just ran into the house , and stayed, and she is a delightful playful kindhearted and lovely !

maybe our Leo Queen sent us love 

and when I put Madonna on the Screen ... she is mesmerized sits there purrs loud and eyes just mesmerized by M

honestly the best things for me last year was Madame X and Angel ( kittens name )

she also made friends with my other cat who liked no one , and Is quickl turning him into a lover 

so Happy you found a new friend in Dickie ,he’s adorable !

thanks for sharing !

5CDCD6CC-EE00-4C4C-A2BB-27AE1696620D.png

2B508266-2AB0-490F-9C23-F41101AE52B7.png

9AF0B1B0-216D-4D7F-86A5-26FA7FCFC65E.png

2 hours ago, Kalabanshe said:

What a beautiful story, I too this summer had something similar happen , I live at the ocean and for about a week every time I put Madame X on these 2 kittens would appear on the beach playing running around and playing in by yard at the beach and the. Disappear. Then one day I was playing Madame X and only one kitten was in the yard I opened the door ( and to make the story greater I’d love to say extreme occidental was playing ( but honestly I was so taking with watching the kitten I can t remember what song was playing 🙈) but the one kitten just ran into the house , and stayed, and she is a delightful playful kindhearted and lovely !

maybe our Leo Queen sent us love 

and when I put Madonna on the Screen ... she is mesmerized sits there purrs loud and eyes just mesmerized by M

honestly the best things for me last year was Madame X and Angel ( kittens name )

she also made friends with my other cat who liked no one , and Is quickl turning him into a lover 

so Happy you found a new friend in Dickie ,he’s adorable !

thanks for sharing !

5CDCD6CC-EE00-4C4C-A2BB-27AE1696620D.png

2B508266-2AB0-490F-9C23-F41101AE52B7.png

9AF0B1B0-216D-4D7F-86A5-26FA7FCFC65E.png

Just adorable. Beautiful story as well. Thanks for sharing. They are precious!