POLL: Best Thing About The Madame X Era So Far!

Voguerista

What is the best thing about the Madame X Era so far?  

30 members voted

1. 1. What is the best thing about the Madame X Era so far?

• The Singles
    • The Videos
    • The Tour
    • Other (please specify)

I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon. I'm sorry but it's the worst album she ever put out. Content and artwork are awful. I only like couple songs and have no desire to re-listen the whole album. It's just bizarre and not in the good way. It's all over the place and what's with autotune overuse?This decade is not hers to produce quality albums. Her last great album was Confessions. A great bounce back after that god-awful American Life dross. What was Mirwais thinking? Still love her but I think she lost her magic touch.

Guest Ashley
16 minutes ago, Chrato74 said:

I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon. I'm sorry but it's the worst album she ever put out. Content and artwork are awful. I only like couple songs and have no desire to re-listen the whole album. It's just bizarre and not in the good way. It's all over the place and what's with autotune overuse?This decade is not hers to produce quality albums. Her last great album was Confessions. A great bounce back after that god-awful American Life dross. What was Mirwais thinking? Still love her but I think she lost her magic touch.

You don't have a culturally sophisticated mind. A few visits to a psycho therapist should sort out your issues with the Madame X album. 

terry wogan madonna GIF

Guest Ashley

The videos have been great. That's why I seriously was expecting Madame X to be a visual album. 

The only major disappointment with Madame X has been the tour and yes I haven't seen it live, yet all the videos are confirming my criticisms of the show. The Madame X concept and manifesto was brilliant and should have been the basis for a mind blowing theatrical show which would be remembered as a masterpiece, yet this never eventuated. 

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You don't have a culturally sophisticated mind. A few visits to a psycho therapist should sort out your issues with the Madame X album. 

terry wogan madonna GIF

Says the one who takes issue with her dating a younger man as if it has any effect on your life! :Madonna034:

Guest Ashley
1 minute ago, MarXus said:

Says the one who takes issue with her dating a younger man as if it has any effect on your life! :Madonna034:

I don't have an issue with her dating a younger man. I just pointed out that anyone with a specific preference for partners with a massive age difference whether younger or older, usually have an underlying issue. 

Are we clear now daddy MarXus? :Madonna038:

13 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I don't have an issue with her dating a younger man. I just pointed out that anyone with a specific preference for partners with a massive age difference whether younger or older, usually have an underlying issue. 

Are we clear now daddy MarXus? :Madonna038:

So you're speculating that Madonna has an "underlying issue"?  How about the plain ol' fact that Madonna loves to fuck younger guys.  Period. Why does there have to be an issue?  And how does this change anything in your life?  Also, doesn't everyone usually have a "specific preference for partners?"   I think so! 

By the way, I still love ya!  Just a bit disappointed in ya, son!  LOL!

Guest Ashley
5 minutes ago, MarXus said:

So you're speculating that Madonna has an "underlying issue"?  How about the plain ol' fact that Madonna loves to fuck younger guys.  Period. Why does there have to be an issue?  And how does this change anything in your life?  Also, doesn't everyone usually have a "specific preference for partners?"   I think so! 

You're reacting. 

It's has no bearing on my personal life and no there are people out there who don't have a preference and take their partners as they come.  

Just now, Ashley said:

You're reacting. 

It's has no bearing on my personal life and no there are people out there who don't have a preference and take their partners as they come.  

Isn't any response, reacting?  You're reacting with this response.  I don't believe anyone completely takes any partner that comes.  There is always something one is attracted to.  Everyone has some sort of preference in whom they date or expect to spend the rest of their life with. 

I would say it did make me feel nostalgic that she went to MTV to debut the Medellin video after the mess of Meekrat and Snapchat for the Rebel Heart videos. It felt like when videos on TRL and big video premieres were an event during other eras. The delay and the interview were a mess with the terrible questions but counting down the premiere and watching it on TV was a MOMENT.

Guest Ashley

Also you can see a massive difference between M's interviews from the Liz Rosenberg era to her new media team now. The media interviews for Madame X were really disappointing.

Seriously Liz Rosenberg should be dragged out of retirement and Trump should make an executive order that she remains M's PR person until her death. 

67zb.gif

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Also you can see a massive difference between M's interviews from the Liz Rosenberg era to her new media team now. The media interviews for Madame X were really disappointing.

Seriously Liz Rosenberg should be dragged out of retirement and Trump should make an executive order that she remains M's PR person until her death. 

67zb.gif

I'm all for that executive order by Trump. Haha

Guest Ashley
31 minutes ago, Chrato74 said:

If you suggested to me to seek a psycho therapist of not liking Madonna's latest album, I think we both know who's the one who really needs help. 

Madame X is a psychoanalyst. She helps me a lot.