Lo Que Siente La Mujer Drowned World Tour Performance

Voguerista

Do you remember your first feelings of seeing this performance of What It Feels Like For A Girl on tour? I remember being silenced (which is unusual for me haha).  My jaw dropped, I could feel my heart beat,  and I couldn't take my eyes off of it from the start to the finish. So beautiful. So creative. So mesmerizing.  The brilliance...

Guest Nobody Knows Me

A beautiful rendition of a brilliant song. It would have worked really well on the Madame X Tour with the latin theme and its feminist message. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
15 minutes ago, louis.exe said:

I love this performance did you know she was originally planned to perform I Want You instead 

I Want You really does deserve a performance. Drowned World Tour did have a few songs missing that should have been included, in my opinion.

Take a Bow or You’ll See
Bedtime Story
I Want You
Swim
Skin
Nothing Really Matters
The Power of Good-Bye

5 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I Want You really does deserve a performance. Drowned World Tour did have a few songs missing that should have been included, in my opinion.

Take a Bow or You’ll See
Bedtime Story
I Want You
Swim
Skin
Nothing Really Matters
The Power of Good-Bye

I agree. I would have loved these...especially Swim, Nothing Really Matters, and Power Of Goodbye. 

2 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Take a Bow or You’ll See
Bedtime Story
I Want You
Swim
Skin
Nothing Really Matters
The Power of Good-Bye

I find it insane how in that tour there's an geisha section inspired by the nothing really matters video an yet that song is not on the tour yeah that makes total sense NOT

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 hours ago, louis.exe said:

I find it insane how in that tour there's an geisha section inspired by the nothing really matters video an yet that song is not on the tour yeah that makes total sense NOT

I find that very strange as well, and the fact that there is a latin section that doesn’t include Take a Bow or You’ll See or anything from Evita. 
Perhaps Nothing Really Matters and The Power of Good-Bye were excluded from the set list because they are more challenging for Madonna vocally, but I really would love to hear either of them performed live again. 

7 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I find that very strange as well, and the fact that there is a latin section that doesn’t include Take a Bow or You’ll See or anything from Evita. 
Perhaps Nothing Really Matters and The Power of Good-Bye were excluded from the set list because they are more challenging for Madonna vocally, but I really would love to hear either of them performed live again. 

yeah she could of easily had them on there for example

• Take a Bow could of been performed after La Isla Bonita
  • You'll See was perfomed on some US dates instead of Gone
  • Nothing Really Matters could of been on there instead of Nobody's Perfect 

20 hours ago, louis.exe said:

I love this performance did you know she was originally planned to perform I Want You instead 

Really? I'd have prefered I want you. I never liked WIFLFAG, much less in spanish. But I love the Above & Beyond remix though

Edited by Gonzalo (see edit history)

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Personally though I would have preferred if she performed What It Feels Like For a Girl in its original form and performed I Want You in the Latin section. Amazing is another song I wish she’d kept and performed in the cowgirl section but I know why she didn’t.

• 9 months later...
On 1/7/2020 at 11:01 AM, Nobody Knows Me said:

Personally though I would have preferred if she performed What It Feels Like For a Girl in its original form and performed I Want You in the Latin section. Amazing is another song I wish she’d kept and performed in the cowgirl section but I know why she didn’t.

Madonna cut it from the setlist because she didn't want the song to be a single because it sounded too similar to Beautiful Stranger but Warner Bros did and were ready to bypass Madonna by using a filmed performance from the tour as the video so she cut it to prevent them from doing that.

Edited by Husam Elzien (see edit history)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
12 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

Madonna cut it from the setlist because she didn't want the song to be a single because it sounded too similar to Beautiful Stranger but Warner Bros did and were ready to bypass Madonna by using a filmed performance from the tour as the video so she cut it to prevent them from doing that.

I know, I still think it would have been a good performance though.