Sign in to follow this  
Blue Jean

I am selling Girlie Show t-shirt, 12” Singles, Girlie Show tour book, CD Singles

3 hours ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here!

Check my account, I am selling lots of Madonna items as well as other artists like MJ, Prince, Kylie etc. I live in Australia but if you live in the UK/Europe can post from there when I'm over there late Feb! Just make a bid and we can organize shipping so it will be cheaper for you. I will be at the Paris shows, this is part of my funding for that :lol:

https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/iambluejean

I will be adding more over the coming month so keep your eyes on my account! Lots of 12" vinyl!

whaaaaaat? $28 postage for a cd sent to Europe? WhatTheHell when I never pay more than $10-12 incl packaging!!! 

43 minutes ago, Ryder said:

whaaaaaat? $28 postage for a cd sent to Europe? WhatTheHell when I never pay more than $10-12 incl packaging!!! 

eBay calculates that based on the weight, dimensions etc. I would only charge the person the actual cost!

4 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

eBay calculates that based on the weight, dimensions etc. I would only charge the person the actual cost!

ebay uses global shipping hence that price - hence avoid when I see eBay calculating prices - I've bought loads of CDs from OZ - and I've never paid more than AU$15. 

9 minutes ago, Ryder said:

ebay uses global shipping hence that price - hence avoid when I see eBay calculating prices - I've bought loads of CDs from OZ - and I've never paid more than AU$15. 

But how else am I supposed to calculate the prices for international buyers? If I put a standard amount for all locations I will end up ripping myself off as it’s different for every country.

3 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

You should complain to eBay, NOT me! It's not my fault eBay calculates the wrong postage costs.

I'm not - just friendly advice as its up to the buyer to accept that p+p prices - 

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I'm not - just friendly advice as its up to the buyer to accept that p+p prices - 

I know, sorry, I interpreted your post as sounding bitchy but then I realised from your DM you didn't mean to come across that way :lol:

3 minutes ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

I know, sorry, I interpreted your post as sounding bitchy but then I realised from your DM you didn't mean to come across that way :lol:

oh I simply speak for experience - some don't even have a clue - just like those selling vinyls just because somebody wrote madonna on the pic sleeve 

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

oh I simply speak for experience - some don't even have a clue

Mmm that's probably me :lol:

So does that mean I have to put in the cost for all the different countries separately??? :/

1 hour ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

Mmm that's probably me :lol:

So does that mean I have to put in the cost for all the different countries separately??? :/

I meant clue generally for items out there - e.g. people buying those goddamn awful made in Mexico iconic promo cd...let alone each track off RH album as Cdr radio promo!!