If you could change the Re Invention Tour?

louis.exe

As much as I love the Beast Within intro to the show, I have never really liked its flow into Vogue.... maybe a different song could have been chosen to better fit the depth and darkness of the intro. I would remove all the Kablahblah-cult heavy influenced parts, and  completely remove the acoustic section.... it was a snooze. I also would have switched the horrid Missy-laden version of Into The Groove with the regular mix of the song.

ok I'm gonna change a fair bit with this so here we go

MADONNA

The Re-Invention World Tour

Set List

Act 1 Military

01.The Beast Within(Intro)
02.American Life(Headcleaner Mix)
03.I'm So Stupid
04.Swim
05.Express Yourself
06.Burning Up

Act 2 Golden Age Hollywood

07.Vogue
08.Material Girl
09.Dress You Up
10.Nobody Knows Me
11.Hollywood(Jacques Lu Cont MIx)

Act 3 Circus

12.You Must Love Me(Interlude)
13.Deeper And Deeper
14.Papa Don't Preach
15.Die Another Day
16.Take a Bow/You'll See or Devil Wouldn't Recognize You(If she really wrote it back then) 

Act 4 Unplugged

17.Bedtime Story(Orbital Mix)(Interlude)
18.Nothing Fails
19.Don't Tell Me(Contains Elements Of "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve)
20.X-Static Process
21.Easy Ride

Act 5 Salvation

22.Act Of Contrition(Intro)/Like a Prayer(Contains Elements Of "Has To Be" & "Sky Fits Heaven")
23.Love Profusion(Headcleaner Mix)
24.Ray Of Light
25.Music(Contains Elements Of "Me Against The Music" by Britney Spears)
26.Holiday/Everybody(Contains Elements Of "She Wants To Move" by N.E.R.D & "Physical Attraction")

1 hour ago, louis.exe said:

ok I'm gonna change a fair bit with this so here we go

MADONNA

The Re-Invention World Tour

Set List

Act 1 Military

01.The Beast Within(Intro)
02.American Life(Headcleaner Mix)
03.I'm So Stupid
04.Swim
05.Express Yourself
06.Burning Up

Act 2 Golden Age Hollywood

07.Vogue
08.Material Girl
09.Dress You Up
10.Nobody Knows Me
11.Hollywood(Jacques Lu Cont MIx)

Act 3 Circus

12.You Must Love Me(Interlude)
13.Deeper And Deeper
14.Papa Don't Preach
15.Die Another Day
16.Take a Bow/You'll See or Devil Wouldn't Recognize You(If she really wrote it back then) 

Act 4 Unplugged

17.Bedtime Story(Orbital Mix)(Interlude)
18.Nothing Fails
19.Don't Tell Me(Contains Elements Of "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve)
20.X-Static Process
21.Easy Ride

Act 5 Salvation

22.Act Of Contrition(Intro)/Like a Prayer(Contains Elements Of "Has To Be" & "Sky Fits Heaven")
23.Love Profusion(Headcleaner Mix)
24.Ray Of Light
25.Music(Contains Elements Of "Me Against The Music" by Britney Spears)
26.Holiday/Everybody(Contains Elements Of "She Wants To Move" by N.E.R.D & "Physical Attraction")

hope you like it can't wait to see what all of you think like I wonder what @Nobody Knows Me& @Vogueristathink also let me know what tour I should do next

1 hour ago, louis.exe said:

hope you like it can't wait to see what all of you think like I wonder what @Nobody Knows Me& @Vogueristathink also let me know what tour I should do next

Wow. I don't know how you did it again, but, you surpass the tour version for me with the addition of Swim and all the remixes. Lovesss what you did to the finale too!!!!

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Wow. I don't know how you did it again, but, you surpass the tour version for me with the addition of Swim and all the remixes. Lovesss what you did to the finale too!!!!

thanks she did plan to do swim in the planning stages but was scrapped and the fact that she didn't have Love Profusion, Easy Ride & X-Static Process on there was strange to me also got any ideas for the next tour I should a post on? id like to hear yours and @Nobody Knows Meopinion

It was an amazing show. I've never got this stubborn idea from fans of rewriting Herstory over and over. Don't you get tired??

It was the best we could get in 2004 and thousands of people were happy seeing Madonna perform her old classics after 10 years! DWT mostly promoted her newer stuff so many attendees were disappointed.

As for me, the only thing I could ever change about RIT is the costume she wore at the end of the show. It didn't look comfortable and it didn't make sense either after Into The Groove.

Oh, and the fact that we never got an official DVD with the entire show :cryin:

6rU1.gif

Ps. Madonna looked rejuvenated doing this show and she sang beautifully most of the times.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Love your idea and I love the salvation concept for the show. It’s a shame she removed Swim, Dress You Up, Take a Bow and Ray of Light from the set list, as I think they all could have made great additions to the show. Here’s my set list for the tour.

MADONNA

Re-Invention World Tour

Set List

Act 1 French Baroque
01.The Beast Within (Intro)
02.Vogue
03.Hollywood (Jacques Lu Cont Mix)
04.Dress You Up
05.Nobody Knows Me

Act 2 Military
06.American Life (Headcleanr Rock Mix)
07.Express Yourself
08.Swim
09.Die Another Day

Act 3 Circus-Cabaret
10.Me Against The Music (Interlude)
11.Material Girl
12.Deeper and Deeper
13.Papa Don’t Preach
14.Bad Girl

Act 4 Acoustic-Unplugged
15.Bedtime Story (Orbital Mix) (Interlude)
16.Nothing Fails
17.Like a Prayer
18.Easy Ride
19.Mother and Father/Intervention(Medley)
20.Live to Tell

Act 5 Salvation
21.Sky Fits Heaven (Interlude)
22.Ray Of Light
23.Love Profusion
24.Crazy For You
25.Music
26.Holiday/Into The Groove(Medley) (contains elements of “She Wants To Move” and “Physical Attraction”)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, madgefan said:

It was an amazing show. I've never got this stubborn idea from fans of rewriting Herstory over and over. Don't you get tired??

It was the best we could get in 2004 and thousands of people were happy seeing Madonna perform her old classics after 10 years! DWT mostly promoted her newer stuff so many attendees were disappointed.

As for me, the only thing I could ever change about RIT is the costume she wore at the end of the show. It didn't look comfortable and it didn't make sense either after Into The Groove.

6rU1.gif

Ps. Madonna looked rejuvenated doing this show and she sang beautifully most of the times.

It was a fantastic show, and I would also love a DVD. I don’t think it is a bad set list or show at all, and I’m not rewriting her history, just imagining other ways it could have gone if other songs had been included :Madonna054:

8 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It was a fantastic show, and I would also love a DVD. I don’t think it is a bad set list or show at all, and I’m not rewriting her history, just imagining other ways it could have gone if other songs had been included :Madonna054:

that's cool none of her tours are bad in my opinion yeah some are better than others I just think its cool to make an alternate version of what she could have done 

23 minutes ago, madgefan said:

6rU1.gif

She did look so rejuvenated. Just breathtaking.

I loved the sideways moving stage too! I want her to do that again. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me

It’s interesting that “Die Another Day” was originally supposed to be the closer of the show. It is my favourite rendition of “Holiday” but I am really interested to know what “Die Another Day” as a closer would have looked like.